Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lose Yourself

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Lose Yourself Empty Lose Yourself

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 am

Getting lost was an outlet. Lost was where no one could find her, not even herself.

Ninette wanted to lose herself but she didn't know how. Even amongst the trees, where she was sure no one would follow the path she hadn't planned to take - even if they wanted to - herself followed. It was a useless game that she could not win.

One of these days she'd have to give up; who knew what her rage would do then.

Cocking her head to the side at a pile of rocks, Ninette smirked, climbing at top of them and lounging in the formation that had looked much like a thrown. She could see anyone approach, if she was bothering to look.

Ninette wasn't.

For once, far out away from the trees, Nine finally pulled out a textbook and read some of the stuff she was supposed to have learned all year.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lose Yourself Empty Re: Lose Yourself

Post by Caleb List Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Caleb was walking not even paying attention to where he was going. He just wanted to get fresh air and away from everyone. He had his moment where he was randomly annoyed but for no reason. Caleb spotted a girl who looked like she was lost or something along the lines of that.

"Are you lost or do you enjoy sitting on rocks that no one knows whats been hiding in them" Caleb asked the blonde girl.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

Her gaze dragged along the world around her before she focused on the young man who found her. English ringing through the air, taking her a second longer to comprehend than if it were her natural French.

"If I were lost zen I would be doing something more productive zan sitting on a rock," she stated after a moment.

"What about you? You are far from home, Oui? Have you lost yourself?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Caleb nodded and shrugged. "See you have a point, but only people who want to be left alone go somewhere a little more private then sitting on a pile of rocks out in the open for someone to find them" Caleb replied.

Caleb chuckled. "No, I haven't lost myself. I'm out looking for my adoptive sister, she seems to have come back here but haven't found her yet. Need to sort that out before my parents flip". "So what are you doing out here?".
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 pm

"Just because I am not lost, did not mean I wished for privacy," she raised an eyebrow at the boy, his logic both confusing her and amusing her. He was certainly an interesting specimen if nothing else. "Besides if I were to wish for privacy, I have more ways to achieve it zan simply hiding away."

In most cases, Ninette didn't even need to wish for privacy to get it. She had successfully frightened most people away a long time ago. She was only starting to regret it now, in a few weak moments, before she put her walls back up and decided it was better this way.

"And you let zis adoptive sister wander about without any knowledge of where she went? I certainly hope for you sake zat this child is a little more zan a child. Or zese parents of yours will indeed "flip"." She said the English terminology as if she was not quite happy with it being on her French tongue.

"I am losing myself."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:50 am

Caleb was slightly amused with this girl. "Hm, so being on a pile of rocks means something totally different in your vocabulary then it does in mine. Nice to know" Caleb said with a smirk. "What? Yell at people and tell them to leave you alone" Caleb guessed.

Caleb sighed. Emelie wasn't that young but still, she was younger then him. "She is 14 and yes my parents will get upset if they find out that she came to France without permission. Although, it wouldn't really matter because she is almost 15 and she is two steps closer to adult hood" Caleb replied. He could tell that this girl hated that word 'flip' from how she pronounced it.

"Losing yourself? By what? Sitting on rocks?" he asked.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 pm

"Yelling is too much work," the French girl waves her hand in the air, dismissive as she ever was. "I have other was of getting what I wish for, when I wish for it."

She raised her eyebrow letting out a soft snort, "Ze difference between fourteen and fifteen is zis magical, is it?" Ninette did not believe that she was all that different from one age to the next, certainly not just around the date of her birthday.

"Ze rocks were just some place to rest. You English put too focus on the literal, don't you?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 am

Caleb had to chuckle at her. "Ah, well for you yelling is to much work but for me it works" Caleb shrugged. "What do you do? Threaten to tare out their liver if they don't do something?" Caleb joked.

Caleb shrugged. "Well to me, you aren't really aging until you actually see it in your appearance. So age is just a number for me, although I will be throwing a party when I leave school" Caleb was already picturing, lots of alchol.

"Oh, well that seems fun and as for me being English, I guess you could call it that".
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:38 pm

She wrinkled her nose, "Hardly. Zat is a most... distasteful image you have conjured for me. Merci." She did not sound particularly thankful. "No, I simple be myself."

The laugh she let out didn't sound very merry. Ninette certainly did not care. She arched an eyebrow, eyes amused in an almost unkind sort of way, "Why what for school to end to party?" It should always be a good time for a party. Ninette was a fan of many, though some of her more spectacular events had had a habit of turning out poorly.

"Fun? You have an interesting definition of zat as well. Though perhaps zat was zis 'being kind' thing I am always hearing about."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:53 am

It took everything in Caleb not to burst out into laughter. "Well, in your mind it's a disgusting image, in mine not so much. But I have seen way worse then that" Caleb shrugged. He wasn't kidding either.

Caleb nodded and shrugged. "Well I could throw a party any time I really wanted to, but it would be even more crazier when you throw a party when someone graduates because it will be epic and hectic" Caleb responded. "Although, I really am about to have my friends help me throw a kick ass party".

Caleb shrugged. "My definition of fun is to go out party, be annoying and annoy people, also making out with chicks. Although that last one I can't do anymore, long story short I met my match and I will only kiss her".
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 am

She wasn't all that impressed, whether the boy meant it or not. She did not take it as at threat, and she wasn't entirely sure the boy meant it to be either. "How charming."

She raised an eyebrow as she listened to his explanation, managing to delude herself into why she was so sceptical of this topic, "And just what makes zis party so "kick ass"?"

"And does your darling beloved enjoy bein' called... a 'chick'?" She wasn't sure if his word choice or the definition of love bothered her more at the moment.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Caleb smirked. "Oh I know, thanks for noticing" he joked. He knew he was being his usually self again but he didn't care, it was who he was.

Caleb looked at her. "Because the parties I throw are epic. Basically anything can happen at my parties" Caleb explained.

Caleb shook his head. "No, if I said that to her she'd just wack me in the back of my head for saying something like that to her. But I respect her enough not to call her that to her face or in general... Sometimes" he smirked.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:28 pm

"Anything can happen, hmm?" Raising an eyebrow, Ninette turned in her seat to look more clearly at the boy. Her green eyes were blank, almost cold as she leaned closer a smirk on her face.

Something she had tried to keep hidden was stirring, and she couldn't control it. It was a miracle, actually, that she controlled it as much as she did.

"And have we just thought about what zis anything entails. What makes anything so magnifique?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:30 pm

"Yeah, anything" Caleb nodded. He was one of the best party animal in the UK. He wanted to know where she was going with this.

"Well it is mostly me being faithful and coming out of my old ways but I won't be completely gone. Like I said before, I throw amazing parties" Caleb answered.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Ninette nodded slowly, before unfolding herself off the boulders and dropping gracefully in front of the boy, her movements as smooth and predictor like as a wild cats. She took a few slow steps until she was face to face with him, her stony gaze meeting his own.

"And what if zis anything isn't pleasant? Hmm? What if something... distasteful occurs while you are off throwing "Amazing Parties?" Her hand snaked out walking her fingers slowly up his chest. The intimate action wasn't out of a desire on her part, and it came through. It was as threatening as her entire posture. Something cold and venomous was running through her veins now, coming from the dark place she hid from everyone, even hers. It wasn't this boys fault, he was a stand in for what she was really angry at, but it was too late for him now anyway.

He had made himself appear just as bad as him in the irrational girl's eyes, and nothing was going to stop her, definitely not anything he was doing.

"What if some innocent Fille shows up, and zis bâtards you have invited to zis bash of yours decides she looks like a moment de plaisir?" She cocked her head to the side, raising an eyebrow, expression and posture still dark, "What zen? Hmm?"

Spoiler:
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Caleb watched her closely as she started to walk closer to him. Slowly. It was like she was a lion and he was her meal.

Caleb shrugged. "What could happen at the party? Someone breaking my mom's favorite lamp?" Caleb chuckled at the thought. She touched his chest and Caleb looked down at her fingers confused.

Caleb knew some French from Emelie so he caught on to what she was saying to him. "Well if someone comes in and tries to do something with Angel, then I have people" Caleb smirked.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:32 pm

"Your people?"

She raised an eyebrow. That was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard in her life. It was the foolish talk of a cocky idiot. The swagger and bravo in his voice made her think of another person, another boy. She was sure he had "people" to take care of things too.

And Ninette knew just what kind of things they took care of too.

Shaking her head she turned around starting to walk away into the forest, only before she was too far out of the way, just passed the boulder that she had been sitting on her wand had already found its way into her hand.

Without looking back there was a muttered - too low for anyone's natural hearing to hear, "Confringo." and the large rock that she had been sitting on erupted instantaneously. Flying outwards were rocks, stones, pebbles and boulders. Gravel of all kinds was flying around. At the distance they both were from the object it was impossible to miss every single piece. Ninette herself, walked away with an assorted cuts and bruise, the most notable a rather large gash on her wand arm which she didn't pull away from her spell fast enough, and she had been further away than the boy had.

She didn't flinch though. She just kept walking. Over the sound of rocks thudding to the ground her voice could be heard again.

"Have your people deal with that."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Caleb watched as she departed and Caleb was a little confused but started to walk away in a different direction. Next thing he knew rocks were flying. Caleb looked to see she blew up the rock she was previously sitting on. Caleb rolled his eyes at the childish behavior. She said something and he scoffed.

"Yeah, just like I'll have my people deal with your crazy ass" Caleb said. He walked away after that and kept his eyes out for his younger adoptive sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm