Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

more than some pretty face beside a train.

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

more than some pretty face beside a train. Empty more than some pretty face beside a train.

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 pm

The place wasn't too crowded when Alec walked in, maybe because everyone was studying for their exams, maybe because it was late afternoon and everyone had already eaten. He had no trouble finding a table and took no time in opening his book to continue his studies while he waited for his friend to arrive. It was probably the most studying he'd ever done, but he couldn't risk failing his fifth year.

As if his mother already didn't have enough going on, he didn't want to add the disappointment in her son. He needed to do this, to show her that his father had been good for something in her life: making a son who wasn't a complete idiot. He had had enough "rebel years", enough moping, enough everything. He could do anything he wanted after this, but now he needed only to focus on getting at least some good grades on his OWL's. And helping Grayson through whatever she was needing.

Last edited by Alec Blanchard on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

more than some pretty face beside a train. Empty Re: more than some pretty face beside a train.

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:31 pm

It hadn't been too hard for Grayson to end up in France, though her foster parents weren't entirely too happy by that choice. But she wasn't worried, they knew how rough things had been for her lately and even if there had been arguments, she was sure they understood for the most part.

It took her a while to find the cafe that Alec had mentioned, but when she did, she entered and spotted her best friend at one of the tables. The Gryffindor hesitated, wondering if this had been a good idea, as she saw him studying for the upcoming exams, just like she should have been doing now. Just because she was comprising her own time, didn't mean she had to waste his.

More surprisingly, she was oblivious to the fact that she had never shown any person so much consideration. Then again, he was different.

"Hey pretty boy," the brunette greeted with a smile as she made her way and took a seat next to him. "For the first time in my life, I am actually feeling guilty about ruining someone's educational time."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

more than some pretty face beside a train. Empty Re: more than some pretty face beside a train.

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Alec ran a hand through his hair after having to read the same paragraph once again, not having paid attention to what was written on it before. He was too distracted, for some reason. He would never get any studying done like this.

When he heard his friend's voice, he looked up and gave her a small smile. "Hey," he greeted, closing his book with a thud and putting it back in his bag. The Prideux shook his head, "Don't be, really. If I have to read about Deiphobus one more time, I might just die."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 pm

"Read about who?" The Gryffindor questioned with a laugh. "At least the English names aren't as hard as the French ones." She wasn't that fluent with French, but Iris did know the common phrases and had a feeling she would last at least a few days here on her own.

Glancing at Alec, she asked with a raised eyebrow, "You alright? Or is there something else besides the exams? Because you look completely stressed out." She had a feeling she should be as well for her OWL's, but as usual, she didn't have it in her to worry for such things.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 pm

"Deiphobus," Alec repeated with a shrug, "Apparently, he was the Prince of Troy, another of Priam and Hecuba's son. Honestly, did they have nothing better to do at that time than have kids and fight wars? It just makes studying Greek Mythology a thousand times worse. More names to remember, places, who killed who, why the wars started. . ."

He didn't meet her gaze, just looked down at the table and shrugged. He felt . . . stressed, yeah. But no more than that. It wasn't like his fourth year, where he would stand up for his father, but hate him at the same time, and anger himself over the fact that his parents were fighting. He had accepted everything. Or, mostly. "I'm fine," he muttered and looked at his friend, "What about you? How've you been?"

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:15 pm

"You know, Greek mythology actually sounds kind of cool," Iris remarked. "Then again, I tend to avoid lecture classes, and only take ones like duelling and combat. Anything to get me away from books and more on the field. By the way, I decided that I want to be an assassin," she said with a grin.

The Gryffindor sighed and shook her head. "Please, why even bother lying to me? It's obvious that you arenot fine," she nudged Alec's shoulder. "Talk to me." She had already spoken enough about her dilemma in their owls. And frankly, she wanted to make herself useful for something.

Of course, the only thing she didn't tell the Priduex was the incident that took place at Hissing Snake.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 pm

"Oh, it is. I just hate having to remember all these damned names," Alec nodded in agreement and chuckled, "See, the problem with Beauxbatons is that we don't have much of those classes. We have Enchantment, which would be charms. But that's about it. We have equitation, music, healing, creative arts, mind arts. . ." He made a face, "Even domestic arts. But nothing like dueling." He raised both eyebrows at her choice, "Uh, assassin? Really?"

A sigh escaped his lips - he wasn't lying. He felt fine, only stressed about the whole studying situation. He voice that thought and added, "I don't know exactly how I'm feeling, right now, to be honest. I mean, I dislike my father, a lot, and he is getting on my nerves. And his little girlfriend too - which means he's technically cheating on my mom, since they're not divorced yet, but who cares? I'm going to talk to my mum about moving in with her, but I'm not sure she'll be up for it. Anyway, unlike last year or third year, I'm not upset about the stuff going on between them. I know it's better for everyone this way. I'm not that crushed kid anymore, who kept mourning his parent's marriage, and protecting his father even though he couldn't stand him." The boy just shrugged, "Honestly? I'm just feeling lost. I have no idea where I stand, I have no idea what I want. . ."

"And all this studying," he motioned to his bag, "My mother has had enough disappointment in her life. And I know she's proud of me for what I am. . . but I kind of want to show her that I can get some good grades."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:40 am

"Never knew the French were such soft and posh people," the Gryffindor smirked amusedly. "I would probably run away from here if I had to take such classes. I just hate sitting inside a classroom during the whole period, not having any action. Though I had to take a couple of lecture classes for OWL's." She nodded her head and grinned wider at the Priduex' reaction. "Yes, really. It can't be too surprising, cause you know, it's the perfect job for me."

Iris listened to her best friend, not exactly sure what to say to comfort him. "I think it's normal to feel what you're feeling right now," she told quietly. "I know it's hard to watch your parents go through this, and obviously it's bound to affect you and your sister. Besides, you've already been strong, it's okay to feel lost." In fact, the brunette admired Alec for still being with his family. If she was in his place, she would have abandoned all the drama by now. "And since your father is unwilling to listen, try talking to your mother, she's a cool lady, remember?" She smiled lightly. "Every teenager needs their parents at some point or another, pretty boy."

"And you will. You will get awesome grades," she stated as though it was the most obvious thing. "You're Brazilian Blanchard, there's nothing you can't do." The Gryffindor said and gave him a pointed look.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:33 am

"What?" Alec exclaimed, "Come on, there's plenty of action in Creative Arts. All that dancing and modeling. . ." He chuckled and shook his head, "I get tired just thinking about it." His face turned serious and he disagreed, "It's not. You think it is, but it is so not the job for you. Assassin? You do know that includes killing innocent people as well? You do know that the person who kidnapped you and your sister was probably hired to do those things? Do you really want to be like that?"

"Yes, but the thing is, it's not hard. Not for me, not right now. I've spent most of my life loving my family, then the past two years hating everything that was going on. Now. . . I just have no idea where I stand," he admitted with a shrug. He didn't like not knowing things, not knowing who he was. And he had no idea who he was, right now. He grinned but shook his head, "She won't. She thinks we'll have a better future if we stick living with him, and nothing will change her mind. Where do you think I got my stubborn attitude from?" The boy looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "Even you?"

Alec chuckled and grinned, wrinkling his nose a bit, "I know, but ew, I don't want to be a nerd. Brazilian Blanchard is above that."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:27 pm

"Dancing and modelling does not count as action!" Iris exclaimed loudly, earning herself a few stares from the surrounding people, but as usual, ignored them. "Although, you as a model would be quite a sight," she laughed. "It just sounded amazing in my head," she muttered, the smile fading from her face. "Or how about a spy for secret organizations? I mean, if my brother can do all that, why can't I? The lying, schemes, undercover stuff, I'd be so good at that!"

She looked at the Priduex once more, "Maybe it's the transition from loving and hating that's making you confused. Like, you're not sure how to feel about the whole situation. Sure you've accepted things the way they are, but that does not make it okay." At least, it was like that for her. Half her days were far from okay, but then again, other than her sister, she didn't have a real family to think about. "Isn't there any way you can convince your mother that living with your dad is a bad idea? Of course I've felt like I need my parents," she replied quietly. "But that time is gone. After all the shit that happened, I will never feel like that again."

"Don't be a nerd, just make sure you make your mother proud with the grades," Iris said with a grin. "It's just for these OWL's, which are really important. And go back to your slacking ways next year."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Alec rolled his eyes and tapped his friend on the shoulder, a small grin in his face, "Grayson? Yeah, I was being sarcastic." He flexed his arms and posed, making what he figured would be 'model faces'. "If I didn't think it was such an useless job, I might even try to be a model. With a face like mine, who wouldn't want me?" As he saw her fading smile, he felt like bully, crushing a little kid's dream. But he knew it wasn't that, he knew his friend deserved something better than being an assassin. And he knew she wouldn't forgive herself if she took a job and got hired, in the future, to kill an innocent person. He nodded at her second idea, "See, that's a much better job for you. Plus, no doubt with some training you could pull it off."

He shrugged, agreeing with her words, but not having the head to actually think everything out. What she said made sense, why bother trying to figure it out with further depth? He'd already tried and only got himself more confused. "I guess you're right, I just feel like I need something new in my life. Something else, then I can stop feeling so. . . empty?" The boy shook his head, "I've tried, didn't work. She thinks we will make up soon enough, and that I need a father near me. But it's okay, though. I think I can manage living with him for two more years. Then, I graduate and I'm out of here." Actually, he didn't think he could put up with two more years. But he'd already decided: he wouldn't go home for breaks, he'd spend winter break at his maternal grandparent's, and during the summer, he'd be out all day. His mom didn't have to know. "But you do have your parents, and they'll be there for you, no matter what you need. Or have you forgotten that your foster parents still exist? They love you, Iris. And it's not about whose blood you have, that doesn't make anyone family."

"Oh, you bet I will."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 am

Iris stared at her best friend for a moment before letting out a laugh at the boy's actions. "I think you can do better than being a model," she stated. "Besides, people would get tired of your fae pretty soon," she shrugged and gave him a sly smile. The Gryffindor nodded, "Yes, I suppose you're right. Kait had mentioned she wanted to become an Auror, awesome, right? While her sister here had dreams of becoming an assassin," she muttered. "But yeah, spy sounds much more better, and I could always kill if I wanted to.

"Just try to indulge yourself in some kind of a hobby pretty boy," the Greek girl suggested. "You'd be amazed when you find something you adore, and then suddenly, reality ceases to exit." Or at least, that's how she felt whenever she was training or playing with her weapons. "You're sure you can handle two years?" Iris questioned worriedly. "I just don't feel comfortable knowing you're going to be with him, remember what the idiot did last time?" She had wanted to deal with Alec's father for hurting him, but figured the Priduex wouldn't have liked that. Still, it made her furious that someone would hurt him like that, that 'someone' being a family member.

"Something happened last week, by the way," she began hesitantly, her gaze lowering. "Something really bad, but I think you're going to hate me when I say that....I kissed Rousseau."

As soon as the words were out, she knew it didn't matter what had happened to her. Suddenly, being in a near death situation sounded better. She probably deserved it, maybe.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 am

Alec chuckled, "Well, you were never normal, why should your dreams be? Oh and, speaking of Kait, she owled me. It was then that I realized we'd both heard about each other but had never been properly introduced," he looked at her, accusingly.

"It's not as easy as it sounds," he muttered, calling the waiter to their table with a simple hand gesture, "just simply indulging yourself in a hobby. What hobby, anyway? I already do everything I can." He shrugged nonchalantly, not wanting to explain to her what his back-up plan was. If he ever felt the need to sue it, she'd know. "I may not have been through as much as you have, but I'm not made of glass, flower." When she brought up the past incident, however, he couldn't help but flinch slightly. It hadn't been his fault, he knew that in his heart he had never intended to do such thing, but after these year he still felt that scar whenever he thought about it.

The Prideux raised an eyebrow, both curious and afraid of these bad news. She seemed to be intact, however, so he figured he could just be curious. If something really terrible had happened to her, he was sure she would have told him by now. And he liked to think he would have noticed.

At her confession, though, he froze. It hadn't been what he was expecting. At all. She had kissed Julian Rousseau, and he had no idea what to make of that. "I didn't even know you guys had kept in touch," he commented, recalling when his friend said she'd met him, "From what I remember, you hadn't particularly liked him."

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 am

"Hey, it's not my fault that both of you haven't mentioned to me you wanted to meet," the Gryffindor said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Let me guess, she owled you tell that you and I should date? Because that's all she ever tells me whenever I mention you."

Iris looked at the Priduex in surprise and punched his arm. "Oh come on, there must be something you really love doing. And no, that does not include snogging female strangers," she added with a smirk. "I meant like, something you actually care about or are good at." She nodded her head, "I know you're not fragile, but that wasn't what I was implying." This was why she hated caring for people, but when she did express her worry for someone, they had to know how serious she was being.

"I don't keep in touch with him and it was not like that," she muttered, her gaze still lowered. "Last week, I was on the way to 'The Hissing Snake', and I got jumped in the alley. After I dealt with those bastards, I reached the club and guess what? Somone else attacked me, and Rousseau sort of saved me and stopped me from killing that man."

She knew it sounded ridiculous, but she went on, "Rousseau had this creature with him, and that thing nearly killed the man back in the alleyway. I managed to get some information, but he died right in my hands."

Iris took a deep breath, but found it unable to continue. She felt the numbness and pain all over again and buried her head in her hands. "I am used to dead bodies, but still....along with what he said...."

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

"Alright, then, we should meet," Alec stated, letting out a small chuckle and nodding at her next words, "Well, not only that. But, yes. Do you, by any chance, tell your friends that you're in love with me, or something? That's got to be like, the third person who wants us together. Should I know anything, miss Grayson?"

He let out a long sigh and pouted, "Damn. What am I going to do with my life, now that snogging female strangers does not count?" He shrugged, making a mental list of things he was good at, or liked to do. "I already play the drums, it also helps the anger and all that," he said, remembering his conversation with Destini. He had never really thought about it before then, but it really did help. He continued, "Sports, I'm good at them. I play Quidditch, though Beauxbatons' teams aren't really that great. . . I swim. . . Some Muggle sports are also cool, my mother's family taught me a few things. . ."

The Prideux listened to her story intently, anger building up when she said she was attacked. She's alright, he reminded himself, she's right in front of you and she's fine. He took a deep breath, still a bit confused about how that led to her and Rousseau kissing.

It all started being cleared up as she kept explaining. Of course. Rousseau saved the day, he deserved a kiss didn't he? "What about Hades?" he inquired, his tone a little more accusative than he had intended, "I mean, you made such a big deal out of one kiss when we were drunk, because you guys were dating. And from what I remember, you were so happy to be back together with him. . . Oh, but it's Julian Rousseau, so I guess none of it really matters. Rules never apply to him, who would complain about getting a kiss from Beauxbaton's heartthrob?"

He knew he should be grateful he saved her life, and he was, but he couldn't help being a little jealous. It was like everything was pouring out after all those years. He supposed he had always been kind of jealous of the boy, ever since that whole deal with Geneviève Bernard - a random girl he'd had a small crush on during his first year, and who happened to like Rousseau. The crush barely lasted weeks and soon enough she didn't even feel anything for the other Prideux either, but that was where, perhaps, it had all started.

Some people said Alec and Julian were alike, that they had similar personalities, but those few weeks of first year would always serve as a warning to Alec.

Julian would always be better than him.

The Gryffindor's reaction and next words, however, brought him out of his pondering. "What? What did he say, what happened?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:37 pm

"Why would I tell people such a big lie?" Iris asked with a smirk and shook her head. "But yes, I do talk about you quite a bit so they seem to think you are perfect for me for the most obvious reasons. What can I say, pretty boy? Even others can't deny what a hot couple we'd make. But other than that, nothing else to know," she said and gave a not-so-innocent smile.

The Gryffindor grinned and exclaimed, "See! That's plenty of things you could master in. Just figure out any favourite thing you would love to do and try focussing on that. You'd be amazed how much of pent up anger and frustration can be released like that."

"You think I didn't freak out? Alec, you have no idea how much I hate myself at this moment," she muttered with a shake of her head. "And I had a full freak out session before I came over here to meet you. I haven't even told Hades anything yet, hell, I haven't even seen him in ages. Believe it or not, I give you priority over him most of the time. And honestly, do you believe I kissed Rousseau for helping me?! This isn't a fucking fairytale," she scoffed. "The big difference? I regret kissing him, but I don't feel even a twinge of guilt that I snogged you."

Iris smiled humourlessly, "You want to know the truth? I wish it had been you there with me that night. I wish you had saved me and not Rousseau. The whole time, I kept wishing you were there, because I knew you would have known what to say and do to make me feel better. Rousseau was just as clueless as me, and I just felt worse and..." she trailed off. "I did not even think of Kait or Hades, I just thought of you. Stupid, isn't it? But it is the truth. You're my best friend, why think of anyone else?"

"He made a few threats regarding Kait," she sighed, not looking at the Priduex and ran her fingers through her hair. "And me as well, but I could care less. He knew some stuff he really was not meant to, but now that he's dead, I don't think it matters. I just hate my life so much right now, pretty boy. I know you are going to say otherwise, but it's getting to be so much."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Alec looked out into the distance, one hand on his chin as he pretended to be thinking deeply about that situation, "Merlin, we make one hell of a team. Imagine us together, it would be the most badass, sexy, funny couple ever." He wrinkled his nose and focused his gaze on her once more, "Then again, you're more like my sister or partner in crime. And, of course, I am perfect for you. I'm perfect for everybody, really."

"You seem much more excited than I am about. . . mastering in some sport," he noted with a small laugh, and shrugged a shoulder, "I don't know, I guess I wanted something new. I mean, I could focus more on those, but that just seems like the stuff 'old Alec' does. I just wanted something different, more exciting."

He inwardly chuckled at his use of 'old Alec'. Was there such a thing as a new one? He hadn't changed, not that much.

She hated herself, and for that he felt guilty for letting his jealousy take over. He should've been more worried about the fact that she kissed someone than that this someone happened to be Rousseau. He should've known she would be freaking out - this was Iris, she was loyal to anyone who managed to break through her walls and befriend her. "Why did you kiss him, then?" he asked, more out of curiosity than anything, though a part of him thought he knew the answer already: there was a dead man in front of her.

A small smile crept on his face, and it was an honest, genuine smile. One that made his creator cry out of joy because it was the sort of smile he hadn't given in a long time. He really had no idea what to say - how did you reply to that sort of comment? "I love you, you do know that, don't you? You're my best friend and I really wish I had been there to help you, but it always seems like I can't do anything. If I had been, would I have been able to protect you? Probably not."

"And, I'm sorry," he added, looking down at the table, "for overreacting. It's just that- Rousseau and I- it's not- I don't..." He left it at that, how would he explain to her that there had always been a twinge of jealousy there? His pride may have been put aside to admit he was sorry, which was not something he did often, but it was just too big to let him say that he had been afraid of losing her. Not to death or to anyone else, but to him. Afraid that she might be replacing him with Julian, because hey! - didn't everybody prefer him?

"I'm glad he saved you."

"Okay, first of all," he started, slightly clearing his throat and pretending nothing had happened, "you, missy, should start caring more about yourself. Kait, does she have any protection, is she hiding or something? Cause she's kind of... not at Durmstrang." He frowned and looked at her, "What, exactly, did he know? It's alright if you can't tell me, but if he knew, whoever sent him must know as well. Which is really not helping, so I'll just stop talking."

"Hey," he took her hand and rubbed her forearm, "you'll be okay. And Kait will too. Everything is gonna turn out fine because I'm gonna help you. And whenever I'm involved in something, it's pretty epic."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 pm

"Well, you must be having something in mind, because it sounds like you gave this a lot of thought," she remarked with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, there's a 'new Alec', huh? Good to know," she smirked.

The Gryffindor shrugged her shoulders, "It is going to sound weird and creepy, but I kissed him because I freaked out. I felt like I was going to have attack; my whole body went sort of numb and felt like I couldn't breathe. Believe it or not, I sort of felt relaxed after a few minutes of it. And I could tell it was freaking him out too, so...." she trailed off. "But I'm sure he thought I was his best for the night or something, I mean it'd be the reason he was at the club, right? To snag a snog? He got what he wanted, I suppose."

At that moment, Iris was glad she looked at Alec, because if she hadn't, she would have missed that one of a kind smile she rarely saw him wear. And the fact that she was the cause, made her feel infinitely good. "Aw, now who's the cutie that loves me?" She chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Yes, I do know that, by the way," she told softly. "You would have been able to protect me," the Greek girl protested with a shake of her head. "What makes you think otherwise?"

"Woah, did Alec Blanchard just apologize? This is truly a miraculous day," she remarked and winked at the Priduex. "But really, I get it. Another reason why you should have been there; I would have ended up kissing you and not him." She didn't think Rousseau was that bad, they were as good as friends, but for her, it was always Alec who was best. He was her best friend, after all, and she could never leave him.

Iris sighed, "And I'm glad he saved me from committing murder. He wasn't so helpless to me, it was obvious that he cared enough to make sure I wasn't feeling completely distressed. No need to feel jealous by the way, I've kissed you also, remember? And I can assure you, you and I probably did worse things when we ended up drunk in your house," she told with a sly smile.

"I'm sure she has protection, especially after what happened," she stated, once again feeling the worry for her sister. "He said his boss had something that I wanted, which really means his bad news because his boss has been after me for the past two years."

Her gaze snapped to his in surprise, "You want to help? Like, really? Fighting and everything? It's going to be pretty dangerous though." The last thing she wanted was Alec hurt, she could never get over it if something happened to him. Leaning her head on his shoulder as she gripped his hand tightly, she said, "But first, I need your help with something of just mine."

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 pm

"Not a new Alec, just a bored-and-wanting-something-new Alec," the boy explained and joked, "I mean, I would've just stayed with snogging random girls, but since that's not considered a hobby anymore. . ."

He nodded - not like he understood, he'd never seen a dead body before and preferred it stayed that way -, but it seemed like the type of thing she would do. Other people might watch movies to get something off their mind - Grayson would snog people. It was just how she was, and he supposed he was used to it.

Not that he enjoyed that she'd kissed Rousseau, not a bit.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, that moment seeming so far away, "You'll never let me live that down, will you?" He bit his lip and shook his head, "That, my friend, is where you're wrong. What would I have done? You'd be much better protecting yourself than I would protecting you."

Repeating the previous motions, he buried his head in his hands, "Go away, stop teasing me, you mean, foul creature." He rose his head and turned to look at her, a smirk on his face and an eyebrow raised, "Oh, you want to kiss me again, is that so? Good to know, very good to know." He shook his head and made a face, backing away from her, "Unfortunately for you, that won't happen anytime soon, you got Rousseau germs on you." The Prideux tilted his head, "And a boyfriend, but that doesn't seem to really be stopping you lately."

"We didn't," he assured her, a laugh escaping from his lips, "that, I'm sure of. You fell asleep right as soon as you hit the bed."

Alec nodded, "I do want to help. I mean, it's not like I'm doing anything, right? And you're always off, saving the world from evil - maybe I can give you a head. Brazilian Blanchard and Greek Grayson, to the rescue!" He looked at her and waited for her to explain. He'd help her, though, no matter what is was.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:14 pm

"Dude, it was never considered as a hobby," the Gryffindor smirked and shook her head. "But apparently, people like you and all those girls out there, seem to think it is."

The smirk turned into a grin at Alec's groan. "Nope, I shall never let you live that down. Revenge is pretty nice," she remarked with an innocent smile. "Besides, nothing wrong in a 'loving' reminder once in a while," she laughed. "I think if it came down to it, you actually would protect me. We'll find out soon, anyway."

"But you just apologized Blanchard, that is somethimg," Iris continued to tease. "And hey, I may never hear those words from your mouth again." She rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Well, kissing you is better than kissing someone who's still sort of a stranger to me. And yes pretty boy, I know I'm turning into a whore, no need to rub it in my face," she sighed as she was once again reminded of Hades.

"I just save myself from evil, not really bothered about the world," she pointed out. "Alright so, the man's boss' name is Irutherial, and what he has is the antidote to a de-aging potion that my father had created."

Her gaze focussed on his, she said, "I need that antidote because I need to use it on me. Sadly, he won't give to me till I join him in the Mafia."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:48 am

Alec groaned and rolled his eyes, but a smirk made way to his face, "Fine. I won't let you forget about the fact that you admitted you only think about me, that you wish I was there and no one else." If she already complained about his big ego, now it would only get worse.

The waitress, finally, came over to where they were, and Alec turned to his friend, "What do you want? Since I made you come all the way to France, it's on me."

"Oh, it's great that you're aware of that," he commented, "It is a once in a lifetime sort of thing." He pursed his lips and frowned at her next few words. He wouldn't say she was a whore - not to her face. And he didn't, really, believe it. At least, not just yet. "If you're gonna be so freaked out about it, maybe it could serve as a lesson: think before you kiss someone. I'm not saying you are one, Gray, but if some other random girl cheated on her boyfriend twice, wouldn't you call her a whore?"

"Wait, de-aging potion antidote?" the Prideux asked, confused, "Why the hell would you even need that on you?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:22 pm

"Hm, not really as adorable as admitting you love me, but okay, sounds fair I guess," the Gryffindor replied, pretending to think about it. "I just really feel sorry for your ego that is one day going to explode." She didn't mind one bit. In fact, she almost expected him to behave like this at her admission.

She noticed the waitress eyeing the Priduex slightly and unable to resist, Iris remarked with a wave of her hand, "Believe me woman, you can do so much better than him. Sure he looks hot, but not really a world class boyfriend." She grinned at the female's surprised expression and turned to Alec, "I don't want anything, cause I have no idea what do you even get here."

"Nope, I'd say she needed to ditch her boyfriend since he must have been a terrible kisser if she had to cheat on him twice," she scoffed. "It's not like I did it on purpose, it just...happened. I think a breakup was inevitable anyway. Things are not so right for me at the moment, and maybe this is a sign."

The brunette raised an eyebrow at her best friend, "Isn't it obvious why?" Then she sighed and added, "When Kait and I first met, we did a magical blood test. It showed we were born in the same year, but also that I was currently a year younger than her. We figured it our father maybe slipped me a de-aging potion, which we found out he had been working on, when he was alive."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:39 am