Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Destination Silence

Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Destination Silence Empty Destination Silence

Post by Vladislaus Count Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 pm

It had been a long time since Vladialaus had come across the enchanted lake, the last time was before his wife had died. The sun was setting, itsrays glistening across the water. He walked across the water, standing above it in the middle.He had learnt that we could walk across water at will, if he wanted.

He had roamed every part of the world within his 900 years of immortality, but he was never bored to death. He sighed, noticing for silent this beautiful place was. His hightened senses tried to pick up any life force, nothing. Dead.

He turned his head, looking around. Not even a breeze. Weird.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Destination Silence Empty Re: Destination Silence

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Fiddling with the necklace she wore, Juliette walked around the lake, taking in deep breaths of the air. It was days like these that really made her appreciate this state in which she was in: dead, but by all standards living.

Stretching her fingers, the vampire's gaze caught on someone in the middle of the lake. Tilting her head, she raised an eyebrow. "Mon Dieu," she murmured. Magic? Most definitely, but she knew almost every spell out there and she knew walking on water wasn't one of them.

Making her way towards the shore, the waves lapping at her wedges, she called, "Having fun out there?" Like it always was when she spoke in English, her French accent was painfully obvious.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 am

Vladislaus sensed someone coming closer towards the lake, he looked at the upcoming figure, closing his red eyes for a slight moment. No heart beat. He felt only a magical auor. He opened his eyes quickly, looking at the woman who had made her appearance. Vladislaus smirked, he knew what she is, just like him. Vampire, but a young one who was puzzled, it seems.

She came closer to the shore, noticing him standing on the water. She started to speak and he smiled slightly. "Bonjour, jeune homme. Bien sûr, je m'amuse." He said with his french/russian accent as he started to walk across the lake towards her, coming onto the shore. His height stood out as he looked down at the young one.

"Would you prefer me to speak Anglais or any other language my lady?" He said with a smile. Yes he knew every language on the planet, well it came to learn over the 900 years of immortality.

"You are young for our kind, yes I know what you are my dear. I'm Vladislaus Count." He said with a bow to the woman.

Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:25 am

She took a deep breath in through her nose, a slow smile flitting across her face. Another vampire. A refreshing change to the girl. It was almost strange for her, who spent most of her time with humans (it was still strange not thinking of herself as one) and werewolves.

Raising an eyebrow at his words, her body language instantly changed to one more hostile. "Homme?" she repeated, a hand on her hip. "I think it's fairly obvious that I'm not a man." To emphasize her words, she gestured to her body.

"French works just fine, thank you, but only if you understand the language," she said, her words clipped as she watched him approach, her green eyes wary.

She watched him, hands by her side. Though his insult still smarted, being at least civil wouldn't kill her. "Juliette Josse," she said begrudgingly, inclining her head slightly.

Last edited by Juliette Josse on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:46 am

"Well thats one language I can start from fresh with again. Seems I should stick to Russian or English. I can see your a woman, my dear I didn't ever mean to insult you. Now let me try to think of the sentance again... Hmmm, no. It seems I need to be educated again." He said with a bemused laugh, rolling his eyes.

"Nice to meet you Juliett." He said as he smiled.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:50 pm

"It seems you'll have to." She said with a small smile. She wasn't one to hold grudges unless someone really deserved it. She'd gotten an apology and that was good enough for her. "I could teach you, but my teaching skills leave something to be desired."

Juliette let out a small laugh, shrugging her shoulders. Laughing at herself was something she'd grown to do. You couldn't take yourself too seriously, she'd learned.

"The feeling's likewise," she said warmly, nodding once.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 pm