Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Thread Titles are for the Unimpressive

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Thread Titles are for the Unimpressive Empty Thread Titles are for the Unimpressive

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

It was much, much more fun to forget. It wasn't hard to, either. A few drinks, just to ease her up a bit- and then the dance floor. Simple. It was so simple. She could feel her muscles loosening, feel herself letting go. She was more herself there- in that crowded, thriving club- than anywhere else she had been in a long time.

Harm's arms wound around the dance partner she had stumbled upon, pulling her body closer to his. She smiled devilishly up at him, before reaching up onto her tiptoes, and hovering her lips around his ear;

"I'm hot." She paused, then leaned back to face him. "Get me a drink?" She winked, loosening her hold on him. The boy nodded dumbly, wandering out of the middle of the crowd- looking entirely dazed.

(Demo- oh look Harm can dance )
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Thread Titles are for the Unimpressive Empty Re: Thread Titles are for the Unimpressive

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:05 am

It had been nearly months since Neil had visited the club and his mind and body were craving the pulsing atmosphere that was hard to find anywhere else. Really, it was about time he got into a fight with his parents, just so they could kick him out.

In reality, he was finding things a whole lot easier.

Downing a few glasses of different drinks, none too alcoholic (didn't really need it), his gaze swept across the dance floor, simply winking and nodding at a few of the female strangers. And then his eye fell on a brunette, and a smirk made it's way across his lips.

"I think that guy was a little too much of an amatuer, am I right?" The Priduex questioned into the brunette's ear with a raised eyebrow raised, after having reached her side. "I can really make it worth your while," he murmured.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Thread Titles are for the Unimpressive Empty Re: Thread Titles are for the Unimpressive

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 pm

"Just a little." Harmonie breathed in response, not turning to face the stranger. His voice sounded oddly familiar, though. A student, perhaps- Merlin, she could have been with him before, the girl was having a hard time remembering which boy was which in Beauxbatons, as of late.

"It's always fun to play with fresh meat, though." She smirked, finally turning inwards to get a better look at him. Attractive. She glanced at the boy she had sent away; it was a pity, really, he would have been good fun too.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" She flashed an impish smile at him, snaking her arms around his neck.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:40 am

The girl was familiar, perhaps a little too much, but he knew for a fact he hadn't been with her before. He had an excellent memory for these sort of things, to avoid being in a fling with the same girl more than once. He also knew that the brunette was in his school, but failed to recount her name.

Not that it mattered much in these situations.

"Well, there are the obvious ways of course," Neil smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist. "But you do not seem like the type of girl who'd wait long enough for a dinner and conversation," he remarked, beginning to move in tune with the music.

"So what say we skip the pleasantries?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:50 pm

He'd done this before, that was for sure. Then again, so had she. It was always fun to find a fellow predator. Everything was entirely more wild. Her lips curved into a satisfied smile at the thought, and her hands found their way onto his chest as he pulled her closer.

"Mm." Harmonie hummed in quiet agreement as he spoke, eyes taking him in hungrily, although never wavering too far from his lips. "You're right." She murmured, one of her hands snaking around his neck and into his hair. "I don't feel very patient tonight." She continued quietly, moving her body against his in time with the music. "What gave me away?" She smirked, not quite laughing but seemingly on the verge of doing so.

"Skipping the pleasantries does sound fun." Harm purred, "But I'm not certain you're worth my time yet, Blue Eyes." She whispered playfully, hot breath on the stranger's neck.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:42 pm

The smirk never left Neil's lips as he noted the direction of the brunette's gaze. "You happen to be just like every girl I meet at these places; pretty, lacking patience and not afraid to go after they want," he whispered in her ear in a husky tone. His hands made way down to her waist, gripping tightly before placing a kiss on her neck.

"Oh, I'm worth everyone's time sweetheart," the Priduex murmured, his eyes glinting mischievously. "The bigger question is whether you are worth my time." He was perfectly fine skipping the formalities and going straight for the kill. This week had been tough on him, and he wasn't into playing the game for too long.

Without giving it another thought, Neil crashed his lips to the brunette's, one of his hands reaching up to tangle in her hair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am