Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

And So It Goes

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

And So It Goes Empty And So It Goes

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 am

The din from the small bar would have been enough to attract anyone's attention. From behind the bar, the young bartender was yelling for silence, attempting to get his patrons to behave before he lost his job - most likely his first one. However it wasn't doing any good - if anything he was just adding to the chaos that was quickly becoming a bar wide brawl.

In the middle of the flailing limbs, flying weapons, and Russian curses, sat a young girl. In truth, she was a year or two shy of legally being allowed to enter such an establishment, however no one had questioned her. Ashleen had always held herself in a manner that suggested more age than she actually had. She had lived, seen more than most people her age had anyway. To her credit, she hadn't raised one finger in the brawl that was occurring around her. Ash felt that there would be some people out there who would be proud of the restraint she was showing. Her over excitable nature usually couldn't help but join into such things; today she was more interested in just watching, her blue gaze critiquing the reckless, unstudied manner many of the fighters were engaging their attacks. There were so many better ways to get what they wanted, than with such childish dives, born of drunken rage.

The energy was as intoxicating as any of the spirits they were wasting upon the floor.

The odd thing about what happened was Ashleen didn't even notice. The smash of glass, shattering against not the table as she had assumed, but the back of her head, echoed in her ear as the room swayed slightly. Although she passed out, spent more than fifteen minutes with her face pressed against the wooden table, the fight raging and then dying around her, she didn't notice. When she opened her eyes again, her vision swaying slightly, Ashleen thought she had been watching the fight the whole time. In fact, she had, only it wasn't the fight as it happened around her, it was the way it could have been, glitching between all the possibilities as all the choices made around her changed what actually happened. Her power had been activated, jolted so smoothly that for once she hadn't even noticed it had happened.

Pushing back from the table rather clumsily, Ashleen weaved through the crowed, missing flailing limbs only by seeing when they would come moments before they did. Awake she was still trapped in a vision without realizing she was. The fresh air of the outdoors jolted her slightly, pulling the two realities - the one before her and the one only she saw - into two concrete places. Slowly she began to recognize her woozy feeling that was growing about her, the way the actual world was spinning.

She still hadn't even realize d that she was bleeding from a gash in the back of her head, red slowly seeping into the otherwise pristine blonde.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

And So It Goes Empty Re: And So It Goes

Post by Manda Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 am

Muggle Russia was so interesting. People here was so proud, proud of their country and ability to survive a Russian winter. But during the summer, they relaxed a little. Celebrated a bit. So hearing a bar fight in this Russian Town was not a surprise. Because after all, what better way to celebrate with alcohol?

The bar fight was loud in this quiet town. She was only a block away and she heard distant yells. Deciding it was ideal to wait , bit for the fight to die down (Kait didn't want to tempt herself to join for no reason- especially after her fight with Jae), so she sat down on a park bench. Eventually the bar fight noises died down, but Kait waited a few more minutes. Who knows if the police was there or something.

The Brunette started walking again when she figured it was safe. Kait knew she was right when she saw the bar, but didn't hear anything. She didn't see the police either. But she did see a familiar blonde. Normally Kait would only just wave and say hi- Ash and her wasn't close, but did acknowledge each other.

But... Ashleen had a head wound. Was she part of the bar fight? The Goody two shoes?

Walking up to Ash, Kait lightly gripped the sides of the blondes arms and forced Ash to look at her in the eye. "Ash? Ash? What happened? Why are you bleeding?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:49 pm

The girl tensed as she heard the footsteps following her. She swallowed but kept walking. If she stopped then she'd give them the advantage. Right now, who ever it was didn't know that she knew they were there. From the footsteps she could tell it was only one person. Reaching for her wand in her pocket - not caring if there were witnesses or under-age magic - she would just take walk until she got herself to a good place for her and then...

It was just one person. She was a big girl. She could handler herself with one person.

The footsteps triggered something else in her brain, switching the images she was seeing as reality from the fight she had just ended up a part of, to something that was half memory, half vision. This vision, this past actually did happen, she had been there, she had witnessed it, but it was too real to be just a memory. Ash wasn't just remembering the footsteps and the people following her, she was there all over again. She was feeling it, living it.

"You know," he took another step and so did Ash. Only to find a wall in her way. Her eyes widened and she let out a little squeak. The man smirked as a hand reached out to play with her hair, "You know- it could be fun for you too, if you just," he leaned forward nipping at her ear before whispering, "go with it."

The pair of hands grabbed her arms and she flinched violently, letting out a screech and smashing her head all over again against the wall that was behind her, her flailing hand moving towards her companion and would hit her if she didn't move. The pain from the second blow brought her back to the world that she was standing in. Blinking slowly her blue eyes took in the surroundings and the girl in front of her.

"Kait?" She frowned as images blinked in front of her gaze, swirling around in her head and confusing her for a moment before she was back to the real world once more. "Why am I...?" Reaching a hand up she ran a hand to the pain she was slowly starting to recognize and frowned when she found blood on her hand.

"Oh crap," she swore rubbing the blood off on her pants and then reaching up to get more. "Crap, crap, crap, crap!" The modest swear wasn't working for her, and she moved on to more explicit ones. Once she had calmed herself down slightly, she looked up at the other girl, "Can you heal cuts? I really can't go home like this." She didn't want to run into Tre while she was bleeding from the back of her head. If she could have it her way, this little incident was just going to stay between her and now Kaitlen. There was no point in worrying him over a surface wound anyway.

Right?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 am

"Wha?" Was the first word out of her mouth as Ash freaked. The Blonde's eyes spoke confusion and seemed to travel to the past. She frowned, and backed up a little bit to give the panicked girl some space. "Ash, its o.k. I won't hurt you." The ex-Hrabrost gave a relieved sigh after Ash spoke her name, but then frowned at Ash recognizing her. The Brunette resisted the urge to check if it really was Ashleen.

"First lets sit down," Kait advised, not telling her the fact that she was rubbish at healing spells. She gently guided the bleeding woman to a park bench and inspected her wound, biting down on her bottom lip. "You are like this because it seems like you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time." Kait gave the girl a smirk, shaking her head. "Why were in a bar in the first place? Those places are just asking for trouble."

Kait let her hand fall, wishing that Frodo was here. He was a genius at healing spells. "I am not the best at healing spells. You were lucky that someone found you, especially me since I am that awesome, but I am not awesome enough to do healing spells." Kait shrugged, and waved her wand to vanish the blood that was in her hair. "I cause damage. I don't heal."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 am

It was in the confusion Ashleen felt at full recognizing the girl's face - and how different it was from the one she knew, that allowed her to be sat down. This was Kait, Ashleen knew it in her bones - even if the other girl hadn't confirmed it herself - and yet the image that she was presenting now and the image that she use to have in her head did not match. Ashleen, use to many unusual things in her life, didn't quite have an answer for this one.

There was an inkling of the truth, an vague reason she should have understood, but in the end her mind didn't want to go there. So in the end she just left it as confusion, when in reality she knew that she was seeing visions that possibly not even she could see.

Running a hand through her now unbloody hair - though she could still feel the wound below it - she gave a soft smirk, "Oh I don't know, just cause I didn't like drinking didn't mean I didn't like a bit of trouble." Maybe she was wrong on drinking too, Ashleen didn't quite know, but that hadn't really been her goal in that night.

"I suppose I owe you a thank you then, even if you can't heal," Ashleen frowned. The blood was gone for now but that didn't mean it wouldn't start again. She couldn't go back to Tre without the gash fully closed. Frowning, Ashleen had to come to a chose, "I suppose if you do want to still help a girl, you can make sure I don't pass out on the way to someone who does know how to fix this."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 am