Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Threads with a Sexy Hunter

Killian Lex
    Killian Lex
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Threads with a Sexy Hunter Empty Threads with a Sexy Hunter

Post by Killian Lex Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 pm

So Killian needs to make some friends, seeing he is running everywhere. So what he like? well Killian is a very brave and caring man behind his mask, but since being captured for four years, he never lets it show. Hunting is always on his mind constantly. He loves going to bars and listening to live rock music. He loves the freedom and being by the sea and He loves to sail when he has the time, but one day he would like to meet somone who loves him for what he stands for.

He is very ambitious and has a unstopable mind. He doesn't plan anything, he just goes for it. He loves making new spells, charms especially seeing as that is his best subjects. He dreams of a normal life, but he would only change sime parts of his life. Over all when you might come across his, do not judge him, ever!

So who wantss to thread with the creature hunter?
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Threads with a Sexy Hunter Empty Re: Threads with a Sexy Hunter

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Blanche will thread with him if you want. She's Roul's little sister, energetic, refuses to be responsible or grow up. Enjoys flirting, and teasing almost anything that catches her amusement...

Pretty much light-hearted and enjoys a good time.

At the moment she also has her brother's consciousness stuck in her head, but for the most part that is neither her nor there for other people Razz She keeps it to herself.

She's one of my newer characters and I like to pimp her out sooooo... she it totally down to thread if you wish to.
    Killian Lex
    Killian Lex
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Killian Lex Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Hell yeah! Would you like me to make the thread JJeh? I don't mind. Thanksssss.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Yes pleaaase Very Happy I will post back to it ASAP and you know once I have the link Razz!!!!
    Belle Ballard
    Belle Ballard
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Belle Ballard Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:39 pm

He and Nadia could thread if you want?

By the way, she's like the sass-queen so just... Um. Yeah.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 pm