Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

dancing devils in the club

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

dancing devils in the club Empty dancing devils in the club

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Lora glanced around the club as she entered, wondering Kait had arrived as well. She did not know why the hell she allowed to let drag into this, but then again, her best friend could be persuasive. She tugged on her red top, mentally cursing herself for wearing just shorts instead of jeans.

Making her way to the bar counter, she flopped on one of the stools and drowned a glass of Butterbeer, before taking in a little of Firewhiskey. She didn't know whether it was okay, but maybe being seventeen could get her off the hook.

She ran her fingers through her purple hair, ignoring the looks from the surrounding guys. A part of her wished Dyl would show up, she still wasn't sure if he was going to make it. But she did know that she would strangle Kait if she didn't show.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

dancing devils in the club Empty Re: dancing devils in the club

Post by Roman Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Roman sped through alleyway after alleyway, cursing the boys behind him and wondering how in the hell they managed to find him here. He had thought, seeing as most of them had graduated and only ever bothered him in school, that he was relatively safe wandering the streets of St. Petersburg. But judging by the jeering and frantic footfalls behind him, Roman was completely wrong.

Luckily, the small amount of training he'd had with his mentor had paid off, and he'd managed to outrun them for a lot longer than he normally could. His eyes locked onto a large neon sign placed above an entrance in the walls. He was too frightened to actually read what it said, or register just what it led to, so he flung the door open and jumped inside, hoping that the boys hadn't seen where he'd gone.

He pressed his back against the door and shut his eyes in relief, breathing heavily. However, the instant he opened them, he snapped his hands over them again. "Ohh... my God...." He muttered shakily to himself.

"Hey!" A shrill female voice rebounded across the bar, accompanied by the irritated clicking of heels, "I'm not sure if it's obvious enough for you, kid, but we don't allow minors here." When Roman finally had the courage to open his eyes, he saw a short, bleach-blond woman with heavy eyeliner and a scowl on her face. However, that quickly vanished when she saw the way the color slowly drained out of the boys face as he glanced tentatively around the room.

A small, mischievous smile appeared on her near-perfect complexion, "But you seem like such a nice young boy. You know what? Just this once I'm gonna let you off the hook." The woman grabbed his hand and began tugging him towards the bar, to Roman's absolute horror.

"N-no, that's okay," At this point he was as white as a sheet, "I-I-I don't want to get anyone into tro-"

"Ohh, it's no problem at all. Really. You look like you need this." A grin still plastered on her face, she pushed the boy onto one of the stools, "Sit. You know, you're not even the only minor in here," She said thoughtfully as she began to leave, "I think we should make a day out of this... I'm gonna need a catchy name..."

Roman watched her go miserably, then flicked his eyes to the door, which was conveniently blocked by girls wearing- well they looked kind of like swimsuits, except... He quickly looked away, blushing profusely. In trying to find somewhere else to look that wasn't equally disturbing, his gaze landed on a head of familiarly purple hair not too far away from him.

"Lora!" He exclaimed with pronounced relief, sliding a few seats over to her, "Is that really you? Oh, thank God, I- Wait, why are you here?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Well, if people thought Kait had completely changed, and was no longer her old self, Kait was going to prove to them that she wasn't a hundred percent different. She still enjoyed jumping into action, bars (even though she doesn't drink anymore), and strip clubs. She still loved family, cussing out her mother, and arguing with Dylan- even though she never admitted it. Wearing a dangerous, excited red smile, the Brunette walked into the strip club, wearing close to nothing. Her four inch heels clicked -though you could barely hear it over the loud music- as she walked towards Lora. Good, she came. Kait almost thought she was going to bail out, using the excuse she got distracted, or Dylan wanted to 'hang' out with her tonight.

Her brown orbs landed on the boy standing next to the purple haired woman, and raised her eyebrows. "Well, well, never knew Romy boy here liked stripped clubs." The Greek knew that Roman wouldn't recognize her- back in Durmstrang, her bright red hair had been her signature look. Humming, Kait wrapped her arms around Loras neck and hugged her. "So instead of Dylan, you bring Romy?" Kait questioned, smirking. She took a minute to look at the Slushatels outfit and nodded her approval. Lora looked sexy, but didn't look like a total slut either.

"When are the others getting here?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

On hearing her name being called, Lora nearly dropped her glass before turning to the side. "Roman?" She asked in surprise, looking at the boy for a minute and giving a small grin. "Hey, didn't think I'd run into you here." However, on seeing her friend's expression, her grin turned into a frown. "Everything okay?" She asked and patted his cheek gently. "You look like someone died."

"Me? Oh, I'm only here cause of Kait," the Slushatel answered with a sheepish smile and shrugged her shoulders. Before she could say any further, she heard the familiar voice of her best friend and shook her head. "I don't think he came here willingly," she told the brunette, frown still not having left her lips.

The German girl hugged her back. "I did not bring him here, he was already here," she answered and rolled her eyes. "Speaking of which, how come you decided to come here? Didn't think you were that kind of a guy, Roman," she teased.

"I don't know about the others," Lora shrugged her shoulders. "I hope they do decide to show, though."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 pm