Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Aim for the heart (open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Aim for the heart (open) Empty Aim for the heart (open)

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:41 am

Karma entered the common room. What the hell was going on in Hogwarts? People were whispering all over the place. Not really into gossip, Karma had just ignored them. People were replacable, anyway, if they even existed at all. Most of the time she wasn't really sure.

Sitting cross-legged on the couch, Karma pulled out one of her knives. She inspected the blade. It was onyx colored and jagged, and so sharp she felt it could cut you if you just looked at it the wrong way. The hilt was polished ebony, with KCB carved in inticated letters. She let her fingers trace her initals before she pulled out her wand. Standing, she went to the stone wall and outlined the figure of a person. The line glowed in place. Satified, Karma stowed her wand into a deep inside pocket of her robes and took out another knife so she had one in each hand.

Smiling faintly, Karma took an easy stance, both blades horozantal but pointing away from her body, one hand above her head, one at her navel. She was about to pounce when she heard a voice from behind her.

Aim for the heart (open) Empty Re: Aim for the heart (open)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 am

"Good form," Aireon commented. He had just slipped in when Karma had taken her stance. It was an excellent attack position.

"Letting out your anger?" he asked. He walked forward and drew out his sword. The diamond blade refracting the light from the fire in a mesmerizing way.

"Perhaps I may offer a better outlet for your anger," he offered. He had been trained in all forms of swordsmanship and hand to hand combat. "Don't worry about hurting me. I've faced graver odds," he added humorously.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Karma looked over her shoulder at Aireon. "I'm not really that good, but i'd love a sparring partner." She turned around fully and straightened, eyeing his sword befor looking back at his face. "And it's not that I'm angry, but I live alone and... the worlds a dangerous place, you know?"
    Her eyes returned to his sword. "Do you really know how to use that thing?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:12 pm

"Well, that entirely depends on how fast you or I get beaten. Your stance was good, though," he replied. He spun his sword in a circle with one hand and took his stance.

"Yes, I do know, and I know how to use this. This sword saved during a rather...traumatic experience," he finished.

"Ready?" he asked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Karma nodded and took her stance. "I'm ready when you are." She said, reading his features and guessing how he'd attack.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:03 am

"Good," Aireon spoke before he plunged his sword into the ground and used that to vault over Karma's head. In mid jump, he swung at one of the knives attempting to hit it out of her hand.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:10 am

The dagger flew out of Karma's hand and inplanted itself into the ground. Quick as lightning Karma spun on her heel and threw her other dagger at Aireon before drawing two more that had been previously hidden on her person. She took two steps back before settling into her stance once more.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:17 am

As the dagger flew toward Aireon, he raised his sword and swiped the dagger away. It went clattering on the floor. He looked back and saw Karma back in her stance.

"I should've known you'd have a back-up," he praised. He took his stance.

"Hit me with your best shot."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:34 am

Karma didn't like attacking first. She never had, but she went against her better judgement and attacked anyway.
    She took two steps quickly to the left, not wavering from her stance. Suddenly she threw her left knife and ran around Aireon, using a couch as leverage to jump into the air, throwing two more daggers before landing on the ground once more, two more daggers in her hands, back in her stance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:54 pm