Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Want some tea? (Kathy, D, Emerald & Alice)

Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Want some tea? (Kathy, D, Emerald & Alice) Empty Want some tea? (Kathy, D, Emerald & Alice)

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Kathy And D sat back together waiting for their Aunt.

"I wonder how this plan would go D. I mean, would it fail or.. something will happen out of our ideas?" Kathy asked D all over again hoping she would stop her.

She never had enough confidence for most of things but rather than giving up Kathy chose to continue like what she had done with D and her "plan".

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Want some tea? (Kathy, D, Emerald & Alice) Empty Re: Want some tea? (Kathy, D, Emerald & Alice)

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 am

Diane shot a glare at Kathy. "Don't be silly Kathy.. You know that I know how these kind of things work."

"And look what we have here," Diane said, stopping their target. "Our lovely pony-ride-giving VICTIMS Twisted Evil"
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Want some tea? (Kathy, D, Emerald & Alice) Empty Re: Want some tea? (Kathy, D, Emerald & Alice)

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:37 am

"Well, Okay. Maybe i'll trust you this time around" Kathy said worriedly.

"Here they come. Time for the great PLAN Wink " She said as she took a sip of her tea.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 am

Diane took out 'bitter-flavoured' potions and handed some to Kathy.

"Ready? Let's approach them" She said as they hid the potion and approached their aunts. This is going to be a great day... Razz
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 am

Emerald took a sip of her tea. It was a very pleasant day since she's gonna be spending the day with her sister and its about time she takes a break from all the stress of being a healer.

"Aaahhh.. What a beautiful day," She said as she looked at the clouds, lazily floating in the blue sky.
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 am

Alice nodded at both D and Kathy with a smile.

And joined them to sit by the great view of the clear blue sky.

"Ah, Because of today's great weather it seems nothing would turn out bad today" Alice then said as she smelled her tea.

"So, How are you little cuties today?" Alice asked with a sweet smile.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 am

"Good day Aunt Alice and Nana" Kathy said sweetly as she gave each a kiss on the cheek..

"Well, yes Alice.. I mean Aunt Alice" Kathy corrected herself " It seems nothing will and would." she replied nervously.

"Life treated me well these days. You?" she replied as she was staring at the coffee the two persons had.
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:38 am

Em raised an eyebrow. There's something odd about Kathy today. Hhhmm.. What could it be..

"Well.. take a seat, you two," She said, pulling out a chair.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am

"Thank You Dear Aunt," Diane said with a grin. But it seems that Emerald knows. Dang.. must be because of Kathy.

Maybe its time to turn things up a little bit.
    "Hey Aunt," She said, trying to mix up a conversation. "How's your job treating you these days? Stressful, maybe?"
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 am

Kathy pinched D as she sensed something about Emerald's action to show that nothing would burst out as a clue from one of each's mouth.

"So Aunt Emz, both of you and Alice would be professors now, am i right?" Kathy said as she took a sip.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 am

"Both?" Diane actually didn't know. Nobody told her anything about Aunt Alice being a professor!
    hhmmpp... Not good.
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

"Yes D, Both of us." Alice replied "I will be the professor of Divination Next year, i believe. I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you both. I thought Kathy would tell you by now"

She the crossed her legs.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 am

Diane pouted. "I can't believe you Kitty KATH.. You didn't even tell me!"
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 am

"Now, now D," Em said, trying to calm her niece down.

"You know Kathy has a memory disorder Laughing," She said with a laugh. Everyone laughed with her except Kath.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 am

"For all of your empty minds to add, FYI Aunt Alice owled me about that an hour ago!" Kathy shouted and smashed the table.

" And i am not someone to be laughed at! Today is not the right day to make me mad. I am thinking and busy with things especially with you D! *pointing at Diane* You think i'm a joke?" Kathy paused and drank all of her coffee in seconds" kay?!"

Kathy was hoping someone would care enough to stop her.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 am

Em, Alice and Diane all stared at Kathy like she was mad.

"What's with the temper?" She said, taking a sip of her tea.
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 am

"Yeah Kathy. Calm yourself dow-" Em and Alice spitted their tea. WHY IN THE WORLD IS IT BITTER?!

They turned to look at Diane. Ooohh.. that girl is in big trouble.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:43 pm

(OOC: So sorry!! so deeply sorry everyone! That was Dana,my cousin. I gave her permission to reply but not in that manner. I'm so SORRY!)
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:35 pm

(OOC: Who the heck is Dana??? Question scratch Is she in OUR bloodline or the OTHER bloodline?)
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:39 am

(OOC: She's the niece of my mother.So, she's not related to the "Suarez Bloodline")

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:53 pm