Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

An apprentice

An apprentice Empty An apprentice

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Taryn sat idly in an empty compartment, she'd sent an owl to her new apprentice telling Alexis to meet herself in this compartment. She hoped that the young girl wouldn't lolligag and take her time getting to the compartment. They had things to talk about before the start of term. She frowned and pet Mozart, her rather large python.

"Now you be nice to this girl, you hear?" She said as the snake slithered up her chest to drape itself behind her neck. "You'll be seeing a whole lot of her, and I will not have you scare my students off."

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

Alexis was already settled in a compartment when an owl hooted outside her window. She opened the window and let her in, "What have got gor me?" she murmured. It was a note from Professor Dosha telling her to meet her at the train. She gave the owl a treat from her pocket and stood up.
    "Come on Julius, let's go find the Professor."
    She dragged her trunk looking into compartments.
    Half an hour later, she found a lady sitting alone in a compartment with a python draped on her neck. Wow! a python! Her dad was mortally afraid of snakes, so she had never seen snakes outside books.
    Maybe she is the Professor, or maybe she will tell me where to find her. And maybe... she will let me pet her snake!
    She knocked on the door. "Excuse me, are you Professor Dosha?"

An apprentice Empty Re: An apprentice

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 am

Taryn glanced at the girl thoughtfully, wasn't this the same young girl she'd had a very brief conversation with at the graveyard a few days ago.

"Yes I am, please take a seat." Taryn said gesturing to the empty booth across from her. "I hope you dont have any friends awaiting your return, this meeting should last the duration of the train ride." She said offering the young girl a slight smile.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 am

'No problem, Professor. I don't have that many friends, and I'll see them at the castle.' Alexis smiled back.
    She heaved her trunk to the rack with a grunt, then settled in the seat she offered.
    'I don't want to be rude, Professor, but are you the lady I saw in the graveyard that night?' The question slipped out before she could stop herself. Damn! She dearly hoped the professor wouldn't mind.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 am

Taryn smiled at the girl. "Tell me about yourself." She said softly. She wanted to get to know the girl first before she began to tell the girl of her duties as an apprentice.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am

Alexis wasn't expecting that question. She furrowed her eyebrows, thought for a moment, then said,' Well, you know my name already. My middle name is Anastasia, my family calls me Ana. I didn't have any friends before Hogwarts. I's homschooled till last year. My mother taught me Charms and Potions. My parents works in the Ministry. I have an older brother, but we aren't on good terms. When I'm not studying, I read and sketch. Um, I think that pretty much covers it.'
    she took a deep breath, it was probably the longest speech she had given.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Taryn nodded, in thought. "What is your favorite potion?" She asked thoughtfully, Kae had once told her you could tell who a person was by finding out their favorite potion, and why.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 pm

'Um Draught of Living Death, I guess.' Alexis answered without thinking. It was the first name came into her mind when she thought of favorite potions. 'What about you, professor?'

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Taryn smiled. "Oh. I dont have one.... really. I've made a bunch of my own, just simple ones that are useful on the every day. Why is that particular potion you're favorite?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 am

'Well, its just that there is no standard recipe for the potion. Every book says something different about it. And no instructions gives you the perfect color and consistency. So you have to have real understanding and instincts to make the neccessary modifications. That's what makes it special. I feel.' Alexis said. After a moment of silence, 'So what do you think Professor? About me, and about the apprenticeship?'

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 am

Her answer was perfect, and instantly as Alexis stopped Taryn beamed. "I think that you are going to be a splendid apprentice, that was a great answer." Taryn said happily. "Thats really all I needed to know, if you want you may head back to your friends. I will let you know when our first meeting is, after your first lesson of Potions." She said, the smile never once leaving her face. She was utterly proud at the young girl, for such a well thought answer.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:12 am

'Thank you professor, I'll see you at Hogwarts.' Alexis gave a brilliant smile and left the compartment almost skipping with excitement, her insides squirming with the pride at her professor's praise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 pm