Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cool Stuff - Boys Dorms (Open)

Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cool Stuff - Boys Dorms (Open) Empty Cool Stuff - Boys Dorms (Open)

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:41 am

Ethan went to the Boys Dorms to claim one of the beds. He found one near a window and took a glance out the window. "Wow the view still astounds me every time," he said take a sweep of what the tower view had to offer.

"Well I have signed up for my classes," he said talking to himself, "now what to do."

He decided to take a gander at the books for his classes so he sat on his bed and started to look through them.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Cool Stuff - Boys Dorms (Open) Empty Re: Cool Stuff - Boys Dorms (Open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 am

Aquila walked into the dorm and looked around; he was quite satisfied with his new digs.

He was about to sit down on a bed when he noticed another boy - older, he looked about his brother's age.

He couldn't help himself, he walked over with a wide smile.

"Hello," he held out his hand, "Aquila, Aquila Turrow."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:52 am

Ethan was looking through his books when another boy walked in. He didn't this one yet so he must be a new one. He watched the kid take a look around the room and then the boy noticed him.

He came over and greeted himself as Auila Turrow and Ethan took his hand. "I am Ethan, Ethan Desford. You aren't by chance related to Cepheus are you?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Ethan," Aquila said with an easy smile, as he pulled his hand back from the shake.

He smiled cheekily at the meantion of Cepheus, "He's my brother," he leaned forward, and whispered conspiritoraly, "Though don't spread it around." Then he smiled and winked so the other boy would know that he was joking. What would he care if people knew he was realated to Ceph?
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:10 pm

"You too as well Aquila," he said smiling, "That is a very neat name by the way!"

"I had no idea that Cephie had a brother!" Ethan exclaimed, "and you are in the same house as me! That is EPIC," he smiled thinking of ways to tease Aquila now.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Aquila smiled as Ethan complimented his name, "I would say thank you, but honestly I can't take credit for it. It's not like my parents gave me a choice." He laughed good naturedly.

Gasping dramatically Aquila put a hand over his heart, "Cepheus isn't telling people about me?! I'm wounded - and here I was thinking I was always on his mind."

"Cephie huh? I bet you he loves that," he smirked at the thought, then noticing Ethan's grin a worrying thought came to him. "I should be worried about you shouldn't I?" he gave Ethan a michevious grin.

"So, how do you know my oh so charming brother?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Laughing Ethan said, "I have no idea who is on his minds all the time,"

"No he hadn't told me yet but then we only met once, but that was the MOST awesome meeting ever, he is sooo cool!"

Haha he endures it but I think he is growing on it; to him I am Ethie," he laughed, "and I think it's cute."

"You should always be worried about me," he said grin growing even more.

"We met at the lake a few days ago. He was there already and I asked if I could join him. He said yes and after that it was like we had known each other forever. We had so much fun," Ethan said.

"You will like it I can assure you," he said, "I have loved it from the first year I came here. So full of magic everywhere and many people to meet."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:14 pm

"Family," Aquila shook his head as if he was disappointed, "Doesn't matter if it is only one meeting - he should be introducing himself as Cepheus Turrow, Aquila Turrows brother. I think I will have to talk to him about this." He laughed.

"Well," he said with common family teasing, "at least somebody thinks he is cool; to tell you the truth I'm the real star of the family." He was joking, but a little voice in his head reminded Aquila that to his parents the last statment was almost too close to the truth. He shook his head - his parents weren't here now, and Ethan didn't need to know about their problems.

"I already love it here," he sighed, "the magic, the freedom - I have the chance to reach my full potential at Hogwarts."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 am

"Now don't be too hard on the boy," Ethan laughed.

"I find it hard to believe Cephie isn't liked by everyone. He is just too cheery and awesome!"

"Yes and being a Ravenclaw you have standards to meet, us being all smart and all you know."

"So how is it you did get sorted into a different house than Cephie?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:51 pm

"Well, I guess I can forgive him if I have to... he is my brother," Aquila sighed as if this was a great sacrifice on his part, "Though he should be made aware that I'm only doing this once." He smiled good naturedly.

"I'm going to have to do a lot of work to keep up the reputation aren't I," he smiled easily.

"I got the brains in the family, that's how," he joked easily, laughing for a moment, and then sobering, "No, Ceph's the good one... I have too much of my parents in me, I guess," he shrugged as if it was no big deal, "Our families weird that way."

"Do you have any siblings?" They had spent enough time talking about his family. It seemed polite to ask Ethan about his.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:07 am

"If you have hung out with Cephie for any amount of time, I can be most assured that you are a good person. Its like an energy that other people get from Cephie. He is just wonderful.:

"No I don't have any siblings actually. I was the only child in the family," he said, "and I wasn't sad either as I didn't have anyone to compete with there. We moved a few yrs ago because of a job my dad got and so I started going here a couple years ago."

"I always have loved it here," he said getting off the bed and moving to one of the windows, "It always enthralls me and the people here are always nice as well."

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:13 am

Aquila thought about Ethan's comment for a moment. It lead to the thought of what he would be like if he didn't have Ceph around; he would have been exactly like his parents... ignorant. He sighed, "You have no idea."

"Well it was always no competiton for me," he smirked getting ready to tease his none present brother again, "I always won."

Aquila looked around for a moment. He knew what Ethan meant... or at least he thought he did. He felt a power here, different here from the moment he arrived. "Yes... hogwarts is..." he shook his head and smiled, "I don't know anywhere like hogwarts."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:38 am

"Yes know what you mean," he said staring out the window, "There is a magic about this place that just draws me. I don't even go home on school vacations. There is always something to explore here.?

Turning back to Aquila, "If you want I can show you around. There are plenty of places here to see."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Not go home on breaks? Would that be better than... Aquila shook his head and pushed those thoughts away. He didn't mind home all that much, and negitive thoughts just 'harshed his mellow'.

"Explore?" Aquila raised an eyebrow and allowed his smile to come back in full force, "Now you're speaking my language; would this be a conventanal tour... or... will I get to see some more..." he paused a moment to think of the word he wanted that would really convey his thoughts, "not exacly forbiden -" after all he had a plan to cover the forest later, "but let's say frowned upon searching? Or at least little known."

He gave Ethan a Chesire-cat-like grin.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:14 am

Ethan smiled hugely when Aquila asked about what kinda of tour they would be taking.

"Oh I can do the conventional one but there is more then meets the eye to this place," he said grinning mischievously, "but tell me what places you have visted first so I can get a picture on where you need to go next."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:28 am

"Who wants a conventual tour," he waved his hand away as if that thought offended him, " Where have I been so far?" he paused to think a moment on where he has already been.

"Umm... I got the forest covered," he smirked slightly, " Oh, I snuck into the kitchen the other day. I saw the lake already.." he paused thinking that was it, before pulling a face and grumpiling, "And the library."

He paused and then smiled once more, "Does that give you something to work with?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 am

"Oh really, thats it," Ethan said eyebrows shooting up and slightly shocked. The kid thought that the lake and the kitchen were exciting places to go? Maybe he was just generalizing where he had been that could be it

"Well we have the Whomping Willow, The Shrieking Shack, The Chamber of Secrets, The Clock Tower where Dumbledore died all those years ago and Moaning Murtles Bathroom, which I might add is a little more exciting then it sounds. In other words you have barely even scratched the surface of what is around here."

"Take you pick Sir, there are many exciting places."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:21 pm

"Hey, hey, hey," he said in defence, smiling the whole time, "a kid has to start somewhere. If you start too big then what do you have left to do later? You have to warm up." He nodded athoratatively.

"Hmm," he made an elaborate show of thinking through his options, "those all sound good..." his grin deepened as a thought came to him, "the shrieking shake is the haunted one isn't it?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 pm

"I guess you have a point there," he said nodding in agreement, "everything at once would leave too much time afterwords. Smart kid, but of course you know that," he said grinning.

"Yeah the Shrieking Shack is supposedly haunted, he said voice becoming low and spooky, "Some say a ghost or a werewolf lives there and that no one who enters ever comes out alive."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:45 pm

"Of course I know it," Aquila said with a smile, "But my ego thanks you for acknowloging that someone other than me thinks so."

Aquila pretended to cowar for a moment at Ethan's tone before smirking, "well then, I take that as a challenge! And I do not back down from a challenge."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:10 am

"Well then I suppose we should visit there soon," he said grinning.

"Right now I am hungry," he said, when he heard his bell growl, "I haven't eaten all day and I'm staved. Wanna go get some food?
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Aquila's grin widened, "I can't wait.

"Listen Ethan," he said in mock-seriousness leaning forward as if he was disclosing something important, "There is one thing you need to know if this thing is going to work out," his smile was starting to slip through his straight face, "I never turn down food."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 am

Ethan laughed at Aquila.

"Well Quilie, and yes I did just give you a pet name," he said thinking how much like his brother Aquila was, "Never let it be said that I turned food down either."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:01 pm

"Quilie, eh?" he raised an eyebrow at the other boy as he thought the name over in his head; after a moment he shrugged, "I can live with that. Could be worse."

He smiled, "So if neither of us will turn down food, why don't I have any yet?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:40 am

Ethan smiled, he liked this kids thinking. "That is a good question. Why don't we answer it down at the kitchen?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:07 am