Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cottage of Bones

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cottage of Bones Empty Cottage of Bones

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:15 am

Aurelie pushed open the gate to her home. "Tabbi? I'm home!" she yelled, opening the gate wider and walking in. The sweet fragrances of the flowers around her rose up in a heady cloud and she sneezed.

She was allergic to pollen.

Tabitha ran out of the house. She was eight-younger than Aurelie by three years. "Arri, you're home!" she cried out. Her brown hair was tied in two springy pigtails, and her blue eyes sparkled with happiness. Aurelie dropped to her knees and embraced her little sister. "Did you buy me anything?"

"I did indeed," Aurelie said, taking out a small brown package tied with a festive gold ribbon. "Open it up!"

Tabitha did, quite eagerly. "CANDY!" she yelled as she saw what was in the package. Tabitha tore open the package and started sucking on the soft strawberry treat.

"Show me your tongue," Aurelie said, and Tabitha did, quite eagerly. Her tongue was changing colors, from pink to blue, to purple. "They're tongue-changing twists. Look at your tongue in the mirror."

Tabitha giggled.

Miranda, Aurelie's mother, stuck her head out the door. "Aurelie, we have a visitor."

Aurelie wondered who it could be.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cottage of Bones Empty Re: Cottage of Bones

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 am

"Hey, Aurelie!" Ari said with a grin. "How are you? Having a good winter break?"
    She pulled Aurie into a hug and beamed.

(OOC: Winter break is over, yesh, but uh... well, I'm off sick, and I saw this needed replying to so I posted! Very Happy Don't kill me Smile )
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:42 pm

"Auri!" Aurelie said excitedly, throwing her arms around her friend. "How'd you find my house???"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 am

"It's useful my Mum knowing so many people!" Ari answered with a grin. "Apparently she knows your... Mum, I think, and, well, here I am!" She hugged Aurie back.
    "How're the holidays going, Aurie?" she asked cheerfully, giving a little exciteable skip.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

"That's awesome! And so is my holiday, now that you're here." Aurelie tugged her friend into the house. "Come and see my room!"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 pm

"Okay!" Ari replied excitedly. Aurie's house was already lovely, and she was really excited to see how she had her room.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Aurelie led her friend up to her room. "This is like, the only place where I can get utter privacy," she said, sighing.

Her room was a bright, cheerful yellow, tidy, with flowers growing in a flowerbox outside her window. The sun shone on her patchwook bed, and her cat jumped up on her head. "Ouch! Delia! Bad cat...I love you anyway, though." She smiled at Ari. "And that's not all." She ran her fingers along the wall and then pulled down on a bookshelf. That section of wall pulled down, revealing a small hollow cozily filled with books and squashy chairs. The smell of cookies filled the room. "Like it?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

"Love it," corrected Ari, amazed. Her room was stunning. The yellow matched Aurie's personality, not just because she was a Hufflepuff but because she was a bubbly person.
    She scratched Aurie's cat's head, (Delia, Aurie had said, a very pretty name) and gazed at the little area she had revealed. "Wow, Aurie! It's amazing!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yeah?" Aurelie said, looking at her little nook. "I mostly read Muggle books, but there's wizard books mixed in."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:17 pm

"I love Muggle books," Ari admitted. "Especially legends. Like Arthur. I love reading about Arthur. And I like Bridget Jones's Diary too, but never mind." She beamed.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 pm

"What's Bridget Jones' Diary?" Aurelie asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:42 pm