Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Lucy Lovegood
Ethan Desford
Karmzy
7 posters

Lesson Two (Third Years)

Lesson Two (Third Years) Empty Lesson Two (Third Years)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Cobalt yawned a little as he sat down behind his desk and put his feet up on the desktop. Pausing, he picked up a piece of parchment and transfigured it into a hat that he then pulled part way over his face to let him take a little nap.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson Two (Third Years) Empty Re: Lesson Two (Third Years)

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 am

Karma walked into the D.A.D.A. classroom with a little smirk on her face. That was one Gryffindor who'd be leaving her alone from now on. She sat in a desk near the front and mirrored Cobalt's stance, swinging her feet onto the desktop and leaning back in her chair. "Howdy, Cobalt." she said, grinning.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:10 am

Ethan came into DADA not long after a girl from Sytherin walked in. He saw that the professor looked like he was trying to take a nap so he found a seat and waited for more to show up.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 am

Lucy walked into class, and immediately felt her mouth twitching into a snarl at Karma. She forced the her face to a normal position and took a seat, waiting for more people to come.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:50 am

Evie walked in and smirked at Karma. She saw the Gryffindor girl glaring at Karma and grinned as she took a seat next to her. "What did you do to that one?" she asked chuckling.

She wanted to go and tell the professor why she hadn't been there the first lesson, but she had been warned he could be a bit scary. "So what did I miss last lesson?" she asked Karma.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Karma mockingly shook a finger at Evie, her feet still on the desk, and her chair tilted back. "That would be telling, Ev, and I know Cobalt has bionic hearing, even when sleeping." She nodded to the teacher.

"Last lesson we did Boggarts, I told you in the common room, remember? Oh, wait, you came in after that." With a smirk, Karma turned toward Lovegood and wiggled her fingers in a mock way of greeting. She turned back to her friend. "It's pretty hard keeping all these Gryffindors straight. Some I think hate us for our house, the others I think I might of done something to. I don't remember which are which, you see, and I don't see why I should care." She shrugged. "It's of no consequence to me, so why bother?"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Cobalt raised his hand in a flash, but otherwise didn't move at all,

"That I do Karma!" he called out, his voice muffled by the hate covering half his face, "And a perfect memory so I can remember everything you say you two!"

Deciding to start the lesson, he threw the hat over to Karma,

"Take the hat. It's a good little bowler hat. It'll make you look distinguished." he shrugged, "Or some such rot."

Yawning, he stood up, his hands casually in his pockets,

"Alright kids..." he glanced around the class, "Today's lesson is on the importance of your surroundings."

He paused here,

"Normally I'd lecturer you at this point... but I was out late last night and I can't be arsed." he grinned ferally, "So I'm going to ask questions and then I'm going to attack you using the environment. First question... what is the most important thing to remember when fighting in an enclosed space?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Karma caught the hat and put it on her head with a wink for Ev. She raised her hand. "That movement is limited, so mind where you dodge."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Aireon slipped into class. He was quiet, but he knew to be honest.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor." He offered no excuse because it was his own fault.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 am

"Ack!" said Demo, arriving behind the other student, realising he was late. "Uhm, I forgot my wand and I went back to get it so mhmnm--" He continued mumbling and sat down in an empty seat.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Cepheus squeaked quietly and entered the classroom behind the Gryffindor, apologising quietly. He looked around and saw Ethan, and immediately went over and sat next to him, throwing him a quick smile. He settled down and looked to the front of the classroom to where the teacher was.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Arsen entered the class and found it had already begun. After muttering a quick apology he moved over to his seat.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Cobalt nodded at his apprentice,

"Very true." he agreed with her before drawing his wand in a flash, "Allow me to demonstrate."

Without a word, he slashed his wand in the direction of the last two students to be late. Their seats came alive, their legs moving up to pin them to the floor when they fell down. He pointed his wand calmly at Aireon once the other two, Cepheus and Demo, had been bound with their own chairs,

"Mr Thiren." he greeted the boy without any emotion before smiling a little, "Dodge."

Dozens of spells flew from his wand at Aireon, all of them the sickly green of the killing curse even though they were really onto stinging hexes with an added colouring charm.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Aireon's mind kicked into action as did his body. He side stepped the first two, followed by a flip over at least seven of the spell. He landed with just enough time to lean back as two more spells whizzed right over his face. he felt them move as they displaced the air. He came back up and, seeing two more come one on top of the other, jumped and twisted his body so that it was horizontal. The spells passed by him. He landed as the a curse shot were he was a moment ago. He ducked slightly as another whizzed by.

The curses kept coming, and he kept dodging. He began to tire out, but this was nothing compared to the intense training he'd received from his former school. As the last came, he ran toward it and flipped over it and landed. Panting, he looked up, and posed a question.

"Is that all, sir?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Karma giggled. Trust Aireon to be a ninja. She was tensed, ready to sping in any direction. She knew Cobalt, and he like to send things toward the kids he thought weren't paying attention. Perhaps he'd ignore her? She kept her eyes on him, anticipating it.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Cobalt smiled a little as Aireon avoided all of his spells,

"Very good Mr Thiren!" he congratulated the boy, "Ten points to slytherin for a very good attempt but ultimately a sad defeat by an older and much more cunning enemy."

The desk closest to Aireon suddenly attacked, wrapping it's wooden legs around Aireon's mid-section to pin his arms to his side. As the desk pinned his top half, a part of the stone floor peeled off before wrapping tightly around the young man's legs. Cobalt smiled a little,

"Very well done regardless Mr Thiren." he winked at the boy slyly as he dropped the charms and the boy was freed, "We'll make something out of you yet."

Stretching out, he yawned a little,

"Now-" without warning he fired one of the same sickly green curses at Karma before finishing his sentance, "Who can give me the name of a famous person who was known throughout the world for his skill with the environment during a battle?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 am

Ethan wasn't quite sure who it was but he only had one guess so he said, "Umm it isn't Gellert Grindelwald is it Sir?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 am

Karma ducked, dodging low along the ground and taking cover between the desks. She knew these weren't exactly the safest place to be, seeing as desks had already attacked two of her classmates, but she was confident she could handle them.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Cobalt raised an eyebrow at the Ravenclaw's response,

"Why did you guess him?" he raised an eyebrow, "No, the Dark Lord of Germany was mostly a power-based duellist. Dodge."

The last word was as a warning before he shot a sickly green stinging hex at the boy, one that looked exactly like the killing curse,

"Someone else!"
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 am

Lucy raised her hand tentatively, "Is it Newt Scamander?" She knew he had written a book about magical animals, and considering that sort of maybe kind of fell into the realm of overall environment, it was worth a try.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Cobalt blinked a few times in confusion,

"You people can't be this stupid." he looked out over the class, "Please tell me you aren't this stupid."

When no one replied he threw his hands up in the air,

"Nyos give me strength!" he cursed loudly, "20 points from each house! For sheer stupidity!"

He looked out over the class,

"What is the best advantage you can have when duelling in a changing environment? The ability to follow your opponent regardless!" he growled, "Nyos... I was thinking of one of the most obviously environmentally-orientated duellists of the Second Wizarding War! ALASTOR MOODY!"

He closed his eyes,

"Someone tell me why Alastor Moody was able to track opponents so well before I start cutting pieces off of you people."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Karma raised her hand with a smirk. Well, it would perhaps be entertaining to watch her mentor tear people to peices, she supposed it wouldn't be healthy. "He had a magical eye that could see through almost everything. Wood, metal, walls, invisability cloaks, and such."

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Cobalt looked at Karma with a faint, half smile,

"I'd give you points." he told her before smirking a little, "But I expect that level of excellence from my apprentices."

He looked out over the class,

"He who controls the battlefield controls his opponent. He who controls his opponent has already won." he instructed them as he stood up to go into full-on lecture-mode, "It is my duty as the teacher of this class to instruct you in the basic arts of war. I shall teach you how to win battles. And wars, for the most part, are won by winning as many battles as possible."

Cobalt glanced out over the class,

"What kind of vision enhancement technology do you know that muggles possess?"

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Aireon nodded his thanks to the professor and took his seat. He listened to the lecture intently.

"Muggles possess technology that is just as efficient as magic. When it comes to vision, laser eye surgery corrects one's vision permanently, while contact lenses and glasses must be worn over the eyes to correct them," Aireon answered.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:49 am

Karma nodded at Aireons answer. Shed be candiless before she let herself not get points. Hufflepuf was beating them HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!! by at least 20 points. Slytherin had to beat them, for the Cup. At least they were beating Gryffindor though.

"They also have nightvision goggles that allow them to see in the dark, and infared goggles that let them see the heat signatures of people."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am