Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Cepheus Turrow
Ethan Desford
Demo Matimarcan
Asric Chaos
8 posters

Lesson Two (Third years)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Lesson Two (Third years) Empty Lesson Two (Third years)

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Asric walked into the green houses and glanced down at the register. He hated this lesson when he was in school now he was stuck teaching it he thought smirking to himself. He stood at the top of the table and waited patiently for the students to arrive.

Lesson Two (Third years) Empty Re: Lesson Two (Third years)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Oliver walked into the green house, ready to learn. When he saw the headmaster, he curiously raised his eyebrows but shrugged.

"Hello Headmaster," he greeted and sat down.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:20 am

Demo blushed as he entered the nearly-empty classroom. He was mostly surprised, because he had to climb all the way back to Gryffindor Tower earlier because he forgot his wand. Again. However, he wasn't sure if it was necessary to use wand magic in Herbology, was it? It probably was, but Demo didn't want to find out if he wasted his time or not.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:47 am

Ethan arrived and was surprised to see Asric teaching. He wondered what happened to the other Professor but figured it was fine. He saw that there was a new Gryffie added to class who looked kinda lost so he waved him over to the seat next to him.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:52 am

Demo looked over to the boy who just entered the class, and went over next to him. "Ahm, hi, I'm Demo... er, Demo Matimarcan. I'm so glad I'm not late today. I never remember my wand. Ever. I think I've lost it about eleven times this week. And it's the only thing I forget."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:05 am

'Eh we all forget thing, although a Wand is probably not the best thing forget around here" he laughed.

The name is Ethan Desford he said sticking his hand out in greeting, "and yes not being late is a good idea with the Headmaster teaching" he smiled.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:12 am

"No kidding," said Demo. "I, uh, always run back to get it, even if it means being late. If I forget my wand, then it's no use to come to class. I'm just too afraid to put it in my pocket! I don't want to burn my trousers or anything!" He suddenly noticed that he was rambling, and tried to be evasive when it came to being the speaker in this conversation. "So, er, what are your classes like? Like... which is your favorite?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:16 am

"I don't think the wand would do anything unless you tell it to," Ethan said.

I can't say what my class are like. I just signed up since I transferred so I am just starting all these classes. I hope to enjoy them all though," he grinned
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Cepheus hummed as he walked into the Herbology Greenhouses. He looked around the class and grinned; although their weren't many people, he did like most of them and get along with them. Those he didn't know, he was sure he would get to know soon enough. Smiling at the headmaster, he moved to his place in the classroom and stood, his head slightly tilted to the side.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

He cleared his throat to get their attention. "As you've noticed Professor Vandever is not here and i'm covering that is all you need to know so no questions that dont concern the lesson because they will not be answered." He said glancing down at his watch and deciding it was best to start.

"Puffapods." He said turning to the plant beside him. "Who can tell me something about this plant?" He asked looking for a volunteer.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm

"They're plants that contain large, pink pods inside them and those pods contain shining beans," Oliver answered.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:02 am

Nyx grinned. The first year lesson started off more thrilling than this. At least Devil's Snare seemed dangerous. She leaned against the doorframe.

"Thank you for covering the class while I got settled Head Master." She said, calling the room's attention to herself.

"Hello, class, my name is Nyx Palinder, and I am your new Herbology Professor." She introduced herself with an airy smile.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 am

Lola ran to the green houses, she had fallen flat on her face whilst running at one point so she had mud on her face and nosebleed and she was all scratched and she could feel a big bruise forming around her eye.

She burst into the green house, but doing so, she tripped over the threshold but this time she was able to save her face by landing on her hands, she quickly stood up.

"Sorry I was late, I fell and lay on the ground for a bit and my whole body aches, and I was wondering if I could go to the hospital wing, and my wrists really hurt now and and and I don't know! can I go to the hospital wing now, because my face feels like it's about to fall of, sorry." She blurted out and looked at the ground.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 am

Nyx's eyes widened at the new arrival, and she was at the girl's side in a moment. "Oh, honey, that looks painful! Yes, go to the hospital wing, the Medical person there should have you patched right up! You can come back then, no consequences. I don't want you rushing back and ending up in the same state." She flicked her wand and a piece of parchment appeared in her hand. A quill formed in the other hand, and she whisked it brusquely across the paper, which was then handed to the girl. "Here's a pass for you in case anyone stops you to ask why you're out and about during class. Now off you go!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Melanie ran as fast as she could into the Herbology green house.
    She was late and she knew it.
    Hell, she was always late now of days.
    But it would have been okay, so okay if Blaire Vandever was still teaching the class, she liked Blaire and she never gave people hell for being late.
    But nooo, they had a new teacher.

Melanie almost felt like crying. "I'm sorry Professor," she started off. "I was returning Library books from the Library and lost track of time and when I was going to hurry the stairs were not leading down to the grounds so it took me forever." she smiled sheepishly at the new Professor and walked over to Lola. "Please tell me you were late too?" she whispered to her friend.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Lola tried to smile at Mel, but failed... miserably.

"I am of to the hospital wing now, before my face falls off. And yes, I was late." She said and took the note from the professor and walked out of the green house and headed towards the castle again.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 am

Still worried about the injured girl, Nyx's smile was a bit strained, but genuine none the less. "It's no problem, young lady. You're not terribly late."

She looked at her watch, and flinched. "Oh my, time does fly. Could someone please tell me what you covered in the lessons you've had with your other Professor, and we'll continue from there on the next lesson?"
    Cole Sholly
    Cole Sholly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cole Sholly Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 am

Cole ran into the green house obviously late. He was breathing heavily. "Sorry about being late professor, I had a bit of an accident on the way down from Gryffindor tower. Let's just say a suit of armor and I got very well acquainted." Cole said has he was sitting down,
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:44 am

Nyx smiled sympathetically. "That sounds rather... painful, actually. Are you sure you're all right? Do you need to go to the infirmary? And don't worry about being late, we haven't talked about anything, and I was just about to wind down the class."

She turned to face the whole class, and smiled brightly. "So, what did you guys cover in your last lesson with your former professor, so I know where to pick up from?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 pm