Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Another Day at Work | Closed

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Another Day at Work | Closed Empty Another Day at Work | Closed

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:54 am

Lainey moved around the coffee shop, clearing tables as she went.

It wasn't really a coffee shop. Well, not solely a coffee shop. It was more a cafe than a coffee shop. Where the scones were to die for, so people said. Whatever the place was, the busiest part of the day had finally passed and Lainey was working on catching up. They were short workers, today, which was both good and bad. Good, because that meant Lainey that many more tips, and bad, because she had to work all that much harder to keep up.

It was all worth it, however, and it gave her a means by which to work off excess energy.

The redhead sighed. She was definitely stopping for a break, after this.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Another Day at Work | Closed Empty Re: Another Day at Work | Closed

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 am

Silver looked around as she entered the coffee shop for the first time. She was on break from the Ministry work and decided to come check out this place. She ordered a cup of coffee and looked around for a place to sit. She noticed a waitress clearing up a table and went over. "Hello, I'm Silver," she introduced herself and took a seat.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Lainey raised a brow. Some of the patrons that came in... She'd never had a customer introduce themselves to her, but she decided to just go with it. Putting down what she was doing, she pulled out her order pad and put on a friendly smile.

"Right. Well, I'm Lainey, I'll be assisting you, today. Do you know what you'd like, or do you need some time to think?" she asked.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:25 pm

"Nice to meet you Lainey! Nah, I'm good for now." Silver replied with a grin. "So, how long have you been working here? Sorry if I seem chatty by the way," she quickly added. "I tend to say things without thinking."
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm

"Uh huh," said Lainey with a slow nod, putting her pad away. "I've been here long enough to know that leaving the tables how they are will get me fired." The redhead gestured at said tables. "Let me know when you've decided - or you can just go up to the counter."

She gave an amused smile as she turned away. "Chatty's an understatement," she murmured to herself. The girl finished up her work, looking up at 'Silver' every so often. Well, the woman certainly seemed content. When the last table was cleared, she returned to her one customer, grateful that more had yet to arrive.

"So, have you taken a look at the menu board?" she asked. "Anything you'd like to try, by any chance?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:54 pm