Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 3 3rd Years

@ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 3rd Years Empty Lesson 3 3rd Years

Post by @ Kiwi Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 am

Kieran walked around planting pegs into the ground so the kids would stay far enough away from the Hippogriff as possible. They were finicky beasts and he didn't want the kids insulting the best before class had even begun.

When he was done he looked around to make sure it looked alright. He did but figured for adde measure he better make a sign so he got the materials together and made a sign that said

"STAY BEHIND PEGS AROUND CREATURE"

He stepped back and thought it looked good so he turned around and waited for the students to arrive.

Last edited by Kieran Evans Reinhardt on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 3rd Years Empty Re: Lesson 3 3rd Years

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 am

Ethan was glad that CoMC was starting back up. He had no idea why but he didn't care at this point. When he arrived he took in what was there. He saw the pegs and then the sign and so he decided to take a seat a good ways away from the pegs just to be sure.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 am

Aireon walked down to CoMC. He felt like something important was going to happen today. He saw the sign and realized that the class must be going over a creature of a fearsome temperament.

"Hello, Professor," he greeted. He found a tree within a few feet away from the professor and the pegs and leaned on it, waiting for more of his classmates to arrive.

Last edited by Aireon Thiren on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Lola walked to the CoMC lesson, kicking every pebble in her way, mumbling to herself.

"Stupid school with stupid lessons, with stupid rules, and stupid mum, teaching a stupid lesson, I'm glad I skipped that one, even though she will not be happy about it, why on earth did I sign up for that class?" She mumbled, but stopped as she reached the two other boys.

She sat down on the ground and pulled her knees up to her chin, and started mumbling again, she didn't bother to say hi to either of the boys because she didn't know them, matter of fact, she didn't know anyone, how could it be that she had been going to this school for so long and didn't have friends, or well she had friends, but not many, and apparently not friends that bothered to talk to her.

"Oh just shoot me in the face already!" She groaned.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 am

Demo hurried where the crowd of students were. "Am I late?!" Then he clamped his own hand over his mouth when he saw the majestic creature, walked slowly, and shrugged off any of the dirty looks he was given.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:58 am

"Ok I think if they haven't shown up by now then they either aren't or will be deciding to knock their house down a few points," he said.

"I am the new teacher for Magical Creatures until otherwise stated by Asric. My name is Kieran Reinhardt but you can call me Professor Reinhardt," he said matter of factly.

"Now can anyone tell what this creature is and why I have you kids cordoned off from it for the moment?" he asked.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:06 am

"Those, sir, are Hippogriffs. They're very proud creatures and, if approached the wrong way, will not hesitate to get aggressive. They don't get along well with the prideful," Aireon replied. He'd always been fascinated with Hippogriffs. He knew to show humility to these creatures.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:12 am

Lola raised her hand, still with her chin on her knees, and looking dreamily at the creature.

"That, professor, is a Hippogriff, it has the front part of an eagle and the behind of a horse. And the reason we're not allowed closer is that Hippogriffs are easily insulted and enraged, and can be dangerous if not approached in the right way" Lola finished, still staring at the creature, then she realized one of the other boys had answered the question and put a hand in front of her mouth.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Melanie wasn't sure if she should even enter the class.
    She was beyond late.

Suck it up McKinnon.
    She told herself before as she reached the crowd of students.
    She took in a deep breath before starting up another apology for being late.
    She seemed to be doing that a lot.

"I am so sorry Professor that I'm this ridiculously late, some students were casting spells all around the hallway so I had to find another way into class and the stairs were really bipolar on how they wanted to be and kept moving and I am sorry." she was in the need to lay down after hurrying so much but forced herself to walk over to Lola.

"I hate my life," she cried out to her friend and let her head drop on her shoulder.

(O.O.C: My excuse is epic Kieran!)
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:35 pm

"Good Aireon and Lola 10 points to each house," he said and turning to the girl that had just shown up he said "Sorry but that is 5 points from Ravenclaw. Try to be on time next lesson please."

Turning back to the students he said, "Now today we are going to try and eventually fly him. His name is Fenix. He is 3 years old. I would like it if you all got into a straight line real quick. I want to see who he will take a liking to. If he doesn't take a liking to you don't worry. It's not you."

Kieran stood there and waited for his students to get into line.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:20 am

Lola stood up from her place on the ground and realized she was the first one to try to get into line, she really hoped Fenix would like her, because she loved magical creatures especially Hippogriffs, they were just so fascinating.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 am

Aireon lined up behind her. He was calm. He'd seen hippogriffs in action, and he respected them. This is going to be fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:24 pm