Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+30
Jayden Meven
Ryan Martin
Alec Blanchard
Storm Forsett
Storm Everlee
Gorneh
Karmzy
Faye Beneparte
Abigail Pevensie
Robb Gordon
Alex Gilbert
Tesla Gordon
Kathryn Anne Dagworth
Xanin Pool
Sienna Marshall
Julia Malfoy
Savannah Lerran
JJeh
Nova Doherty
@ Kiwi
Laurasia Boulstridge
Crystal Wells
Arsen Salvator
Flora Evans
Tobias Forsyte
Anna Tshering
Cepheus Turrow
Jamie Malfoy
Lainey Ladrón
Asric Chaos
34 posters

Character claim

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Character claim Empty Character claim

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm

If you need someone to play your characters mother/ father/ partner or maybe your character is just looking for a friend here is the place to let us know. Just copy the following into a reply and wait to see if someone replies to your request. Simple.

Name:
    Who you are looking for:
    What you want them to be like:
    Anything else you want to add:
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Character claim Empty Re: Character claim

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm

CLAIMED!

Name:
    Lainey Ladrón (Born: Elaine Patterson)

Who you are looking for:
    Brother, Eli Patterson (current name can be something else)

Would like for him to still have a touch of protective big brother about him, otherwise, it's up to you. He's at least two years older than his sister (so, at least 22)

Eli is a muggleborn wizard, born to a family that believed magic is evil. His parents tried to help him turn aside his magic in an attempt to save him. He was 'rescued' by wizards eleven years ago, at which point his nine-year-old sister was also taken, so that her strange ability to leach magic could be studied. Eli is, unknowingly, immune to his sister's ability and is unaware that she possesses it. His last gift to Elaine was a silver charm bracelet - which Lainey still wears. The fate of their parents is unknown (to Lainey).

They have not seen each other since the night they were taken.

Last edited by Lainey Ladrón on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Name: Jamie Malfoy

Who you are looking for:
    A sister named Katerina Malfoy

I want her to be younger then me

I want her to either have the same mom, dad, or both with me.

Last edited by Jamie Malfoy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Name:
    Cepheus Turrow.
    Who you are looking for:
    A little brother - a first or second year in Hogwarts. Preferably called Aquila (sticking with the Star names) but it can be changed.
    Anything you like, but it would match Ceph's history if he was a Pureblood epitome that actually likes Muggles.
    He may or may not have the Metamorphagus abilities, depending on what Asric says. Little brother grew up loving Cepheus, unlike their parents who don't like the fact that Ceph likes Muggles, wasn't sorted into Slytherin and isn't the epitome of Pureblood like they are.

This character is Taken.

Last edited by Cepheus Turrow on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Name:
    Annabeth Tshering
    Who you are looking for:
    A cousin (from her mother's side), preferably a boy, since Anna doesn't have any siblings
    They should be a bit cynical and sarcastic to people most of the time, and they don't seem to have much a soft side at all, though they do. They have been raised by naturalists, so it does make sense for them to be excellent at Herbology. They have been raised to accept everyone, Muggle or Wizard, no matter what, but they obviously don't stick to thei philosophy
    Her cousin should be brunette, like her.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 am

Name:
    Tobias/Seth Forsyte

Who you are looking for:
    Older Adult Brother named Jake (whatever you want for middle) Forsyte

He should be kind and caring. He wasn't bullied like Tobi/Seth were. He works at the MoM (Any Job is fine) and knows that his brother don't get along that well and is trying to make them reconcile if you will.

He should look a lot like Seth/Tobi and have short hair.

HAVE FUN WITH HIM! That is the most important thing!
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Character claim Empty Character Claim

Post by Flora Evans Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:52 am

Name : Flora Evans
    Looking For : Bestfriend (Love interest?) Lee (you can choose his surname)
    What he will be like: One or two years older. Appearance upto you. He's a muggle according to Flora. But he can be a squib, or a wizard suppressing his magic, i.e. there hasn't been any display of magic at his years at the orphanage. They care about each other very much.
    Anything else : They share a very close relation. They can be seen bantering whenever they meet, but they always stand for each other. They are the best of friends, even if there is more to it, they aren't mature enough to admit it, and Flora isn't much of an emotional person.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Name: Arsen Salvator

Who you are looking for:
    My father, he is a fire demon so i want him to be evil. His name will be Djinn (No last name) and when i say evil i mean evil there is nothing he wouldn't do. (Please make sure you can play someone evil before making him.)

He will have to be evil. He hates Arsen for existing because demons arent meant to have kids so Satan punished him for Arsens existence but if anyone so much as hurt Arsen he'd kill them without a second thought. He makes Arsen's life a living hell and is often threatening him with hurting those he loves. (Which has never been a threat before since Arsen has never loved anyone until now) He can also take over other peoples bodies and like Arsen he has bright red eyes and total control over fire.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be his celeb unless you can think of someone better. He wont be needed online much he will just be needed when i need him and will only be posting with a few characters as he lives in hell.

He has been claimed
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Name: Chrystal Wells

Who you are looking for:
    Sister named Bridget Wells. (last name can be different if there is a good story for it. also younger would be appreciated.)

Sister who is always there for Chrys, but remember they are still her sister, so sisters sometime fight.

Really just make her someone who is amazing. Smile

Last edited by Crystal Wells on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Name: Laurasia Boulstridge

Who you are looking for: Father named Alex Boulstridge, had left Lauri's family before she was born (right after he found out her mother was a witch.)

What you want them to be like: He's a muggle, he has a strong hatred for wizards, and later joins the Exodus 22. He meets up with one of his sons, Zach and tries to get their address claiming he wants to 'visit' them. His real reason however was to get revenge on his ex wife whom he thinks betrayed him.

Anything else you want to add: Nicholas Cage is what I'm thinking of right now. If you have a better suggestion you could pm me.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Name: Kieran Reinhardt
    Who you are looking for: Dimitri Clay Reinhardt
    What you want them to be like: I want him to be evil unlike his brother and sister. He has turned his back on them and what the family stands for. He is just starting his 1st year at Hogwarts.
    Anything else you want to add: Has a scar on his arm(You can make a reason why =) Always has a necklace with a skull on it.

I want his celeb claim to be Gaspard Ulliel if possible.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Dimitri is mine cherry

Name: Nova Shay Doherty
    Who you are looking for: Dionis (pronounced dye-on-is) Habibis Styles
    What you want them to be like: complete badass, an adult with a strong affinity for young girls, especially Nova (he was the one who nicknamed her ovvie), but he really cares about her, powerful wizard, cocky, will live in Hogwarts for some reason (it's up to you to choose what), halfblood, tall and strong (celebrity Gaspard Menier), with many scars on his hands and back and one on his face (it doesn't matter where)
    Anything else you want to add: always carries a chotki bracelet

claimed
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:31 am

Name: J. J. Jones

Who you are looking for:

Older brother, Zachary Jones.

Well, first off he's a muggle, not a drop of magic in him; he's pretty easy going, kind of a 'go with the flo' kind of guy. Before J. J.'s magic they had a really close relationship, and he's been one of the only family memebers who's remained relatively the same through the whole magic thing. He doesn't really buy into the 'magic is evil' thing, since he cares for his sister. Wants to make an effort to mend the gap between J. J. and the rest of her family who are all dealing with her magic in their own ways - most of which include avoiding the young girl.

They have two other siblings - J. J.'s the youngest, Zach the next yongest so he shouldn't be too much older than her (she's twelve now) but I think he should be at least two years older than her so use your discresion. Umm, use who you want for a Celeb, but it would be good if it was some what believeable that he's related to J. J.

Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 am

I want him Twisted Evil claiming him Twisted Evil
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Name: Savannah Lerran

Who you are looking for: A mother, Julie Lerran

What you want them to be like: Well, she works for the Ministry. When you first meet her, she can come across as harsh and brazen. But deep down, she can be a kind individual. She loves her daughter very much, and worries about how she's dealing with her father's loss.

Anything else you want to add: She still wears her wedding ring.

Taken!

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Julia Malfoy
    Julia Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Character claim Empty Family and Friends

Post by Julia Malfoy Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:23 am

I'm looking for a mother, father, and some friends, maybe even a partner
    Please Help Me!
    Sincerely,
    Julia Malfoy
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Name: Mark Henderson
    Who you are looking for: A fiancée of Sienna's who is a wizard, but never told her, and after her family was murdered by them, and she became vengeful, then he left her and she grew a hatred of all wizards because of him
    What you want them to be like: A bit cocky and could be considered evil, because after Sienna left him, he decided to hate all muggles, especially her.
    Anything else you want to add: I was thinking of his celeb been Orlando Bloom, Michael Trevino or Joseph Morgan Wink

Thank you!
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Name: Xanin Pool (born: Shirosaki, Toshi

Who you are looking for: Someone to tell Xanin/Toshi who he really is and his birthright

What you want them to be like: Perferably pureblood. or possibly someone out to kill him to end the Shirosaki line. Either one is good

Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Name: Kathryn Anne Dagworth

Who you are looking for: Damian Eugene Dagworth - Kathy's Brother.
    -Kathy thought her brother was already dead since the day of the great fire. She hadn't seen him for years now but... (ideas?)
    (quickly ends up) So, Is Damian dead? or wasn't he? one question which was running through Kathy's mind.
    but he...*Shows up*

What you want them to be like: Uhmm..? i think anything you want him to be would be okay. Any of your choice.

Anything else you want to add: I want him to be blonde also.. Smile And he is a wizard Smile

Thanks!
    i know it's confusing of what i want the char would be.. but i think you get the point. Smile

Last edited by Kathryn Anne Dagworth on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Name: Tesla Gordon

Who you are looking for: Robb Gordon- an older brother
    They had a brother called Kent who was the middle child and he was killed in a wizarding duel. He was working abroad, in Paris for 5 years (Tesla was living with him for 2 years when Kent died cause she couldn't stand to be in their parents house where he lived before, but then she came back home), and then followed his sister back home, staying with her in the flat her parents rented for them.

What you want them to be like: badass, tough person, knows what he wants and is not afraid to get it, loves his sister causet hey are alike

Anything else you want to add: their father is black and their mother is a veela so he must be black and pretty Smile with a tattoo on his back

Last edited by Tesla Gordon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Claimed Crystal Wells sister Smile
    Robb Gordon
    Robb Gordon
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Robb Gordon Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Claimed Tesla Gordon's request
    Abigail Pevensie
    Abigail Pevensie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Abigail Pevensie Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Name:Nathan Thorn or friend that maybe become love interest or just a friend.
    Who you are looking for:Nathan is Abigail speak that her two parent gave to him to protection from harm. He is a half demon but Abigail think he is strong because he heal him but got alot strength he regain like snap finger when she heal him and put her to bed when tired.
    What you want them to be like: He is alot older then Abigail. But he is some what strong and powerful. And smart some what and such thing. Some what a bull head at time and stuborn and some what bully. But at the sametime he is bit protective of Abigail. But at the same time under all that being a bully and other thing he has good heart. Not very nice to muggles is some what a murder and consider them savages and good thing about them when there dead.
    Anything else you want to add: well I thought Bradley Cooper,James McAvoy,Ewan Gordon McGregor celb claim list I hope that all right.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:11 am

Name: Ondrea Faye Montgomery
    Who you are looking for: Brother, Owen Celso Montgomery

What you want them to be like: Owen should get the Best Big Brother of the Year Award, really. He adores his (adopted) baby sister, though, he encourages her at all times to move past her problems and fears. He does, however, feel a bit of responsibility for Ondrea's multiple phobias and social anxiety because she didn't start to have them until after he told her that her birth family had wanted to kill her for her magic when he was ten. Owen does his best to make up for this childhood gaff by being understanding without doing everything for his sister, either.

Ondrea feels most comfortable around her family, and especially Owen. In fact, the girl acts 'normal' around them, responding to Owen's teasing with quite a bit of spunk acquaintances would never suspect she possessed. Owen calls Ondrea by her middle name, 'Faye', while she often calls him 'Cels (Kelse)'.

Anything else you want to add: His account is already made, just send me a message and I'll hand it over. Also, feel free to make changes to his profile, to an extent. Playby is Chad Michael Murray
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Name: Faye Hansoff

I am being greedy and looking for two persons so Razz

Who you are looking for: Older Brother - Maksim Hansoff

typical Pureblood, superimist snot. Like the rest of his family sort of ignores/looks down upon his sister for her minimal magical skills. --> thats just a really bare skin and bones sketch of it. Feel free to embelish to your liking.

I was thinking that he would be two years older, so a fourth year, and at Durmstrang. Oh, and a Nickname --> Maks

Who you are looking for: Cousin, Father's Brother's son, Feliks Hansoff

Pretty Mellow, unlike the rest of the family actually pays attention to Faye when she sees him. Not a huge fan of Maks (see above) Again really, really ruidimentery set up here (probably even worse than above Razz) so please feel free to add whatever yeah want to this.

Same age as Maks (see above) and again would be at Durmstrang

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:03 pm