Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson 3 - third years

Lesson 3 - third years Empty Lesson 3 - third years

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Professor Minerva raised her wand into the air and nonverbally cast shield charms around all desks, two spell names appearing on the blackboard. She vividly recalled what she'd said at the end of the last lesson: 'I'd like you to pair up with two. If there's an odd number, please one group pair up with three. I'd like to believe you all know how to transfigure pieces into dust like I just illustrated. I'd like one of you to practice Expulso and the other to transfigure flying pieces into dust so that we have no wounded in this class like other years. I'll walk around the classroom and help when necessary. When I see you've successfully learned how to cast Expulso, you may go on to Reducto.' They'd not had the chance last lesson, and so they would begin today with the practical side.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson 3 - third years Empty Re: Lesson 3 - third years

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 am

Arsen entered the classroom and immediately read the board. Great so they were doing partner work, this would be interesting he thought to himself as he waited for the others to turn up. He wondered who would be his partner for todays lesson.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:08 am

Karma was humming to herself as she entered the classroom, offering the Professor a crooked grin. "Hello Professor." She said, an evident bounce in her step. Nothing like hexing Gryffindors to put her in a good mood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:24 am