Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson Three H&PE Y3

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Lesson Three H&PE Y3 Empty Lesson Three H&PE Y3

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Asric apparated straight onto the grounds with minutes to spare on his lesson. He was in a very good mood today, maybe it had something to do with his date early this morning. He smiled to himself before turning into his wolf form and sitting down on the grass to wait for his students to arrive.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson Three H&PE Y3 Empty Re: Lesson Three H&PE Y3

Post by Karmzy Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Karma walked toward the clearing that her H&PE class was usually in, Nightmare on her heels. The cat had taken to following her around and Karma could do nothing about it. She and her Familiar noticed the wolf at the same time. Nightmare glanced at it, then continued on her way, like nothing was amiss. With a shrug, Karma stood a ways away from the wolf and waved at it, not bothering to ask questions. If Nightmare thought it was okay, then obviously there was no danger. The cat sat at her feet and gazed up at her expectantly.

"Don't look at me like that." Karma muttered to the kitten. "It's not my fault you didn't go eat something before we came."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 am

Ethan arrived to Hunting on time and in a good mood. He was humming to himself. A habit which he had picked up from Cepheus as of late. It was one of those things that let him think of Cephie whenever he wanted. He stood off to the side and waited for others to show up.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 pm

He smiled and turned back to his normal human self. "Rights tell me kids have any of you ever seen a muggle take down an animal?" He asked. "Using nothing but a rope attached to some weights?" He wasn't a big fan of muggle hunting but they were good at this kind of thing, his own master had shown him a video on the act once.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Karma watched as the wolf turned into her professor. Oh. Well that explained that then.

She listened with a slight frown on her face. "Is that entirely possible, Professor? I thought Muggles only use guns to hunt?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Ethan had to agree with the girl. He had only ever heard of people hunting with guns. "Well I am sure that humans did it for a long time when guns hadn't been invented and I am sure there are some places where guns aren't so they have to have some way of killing animals."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 pm

He shook his head. "Have you guys not heard of cowboys? Don't worry i haven't either but apparently they use a rope to take animals down... any." He smiled getting back on subject.

"You are out in the middle of a forest with no weapons, what do you do?" He asked waving his wand as a hollographic image of a plain forest appeared just on his right. The image showed an empty forest with nothing but trees and long vines. "This is your surroundings, and theres a predator after you, how do you defend yourself?" He asked spinning his wand around his fingers.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Karma shrugged. "You climb a tree, wait for it to pass below you, and attack it. Or just hit it head on." She pulled out one of her daggers. "Whatever it is, I'm sure i could kill it."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:35 pm

"No." He said covering his eyes. "Miss Black im sure i didn't just see a knife, because if i did as headmaster i would have to confiscate it." He said opening his eyes hoping she had hidden it away again because he always carried weapons but as headmaster it was his duty to confisgate it.

He brought his fingers to his lips to whislte, the whistle being really high pitched so that any normal human wouldn't hear. Seconds later a pure white dire wolf came running out of the forest. "Climb a tree and he'll catch your legs. No one can climb a tree quick enough to out run a predator. And some animals are too smart to attack head on." He said waving his hand through the virtual forest to make it disappear.

"As a hunter you learn to survive off the land. Use it, embrace it, breath it. If you find yourself in that situation then use the vines, use the twigs. You all take transfiguration right? Vines are easy to transfigure into rope, twigs are easy to transfigure into wooden spears. You need to be creative and quick on your feet. Sometimes you only have a second to react." He said patting the wolf on the head.

"If you and Ghost fought my moneys on him." He said pointing to the wolf, Ghost had fought many creatures and people in their time being hunters and he knew no little girl was going to take him down.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:00 am

Karma smiled a cheshire cat like smile and cocked her head. "Knife? What knife?" Her dagger had been put away the second he closed his eyes.

Nightmare's ears flattened to her head when the Headmaster whistled, and she puffed up when the white wolf came out of the forest.

Karma swung her foot in front of the cat and gently pushed her backwards, subtly reminding her that they did not attack teachers, or their familiars. At least she was still a kitten and not a panther right then. That would be kind of hard to explain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am