Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson Three (Second Years)

Lesson Three (Second Years) Empty Lesson Three (Second Years)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Richard walked into his classroom, whistling a happy tune and twirling a cane he'd transfigured out of a toothpick he'd found at breakfast. He sat down in his chair, throwing his cane away and watching it revert back to a toothpick in mid-air.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lesson Three (Second Years) Empty Re: Lesson Three (Second Years)

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Iris entered the class and saw that the she was the first to arrive. She quietly wished the Professor and took a seat, waiting for her classmates to arrive. "How was your break Professor?"She asked him, wanting to get rid of the silence.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 am

Iris entered and greeted the professor with her usual bow. She turned to Grayson before settling on her chair. "Hey Grayson!" whispered Iris with a smile.

Lesson Three (Second Years) Empty Lesson Three

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 am

Alexis walked into the classroom. Hm, the professor seems to be in a good mood today. Wonder what would we do today?
    "Hello Professor." She waved at Iris the Gryffindor and took a seat beside Eye.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 am

"Hey Eye, hello Lex," Iris grinned. "What's up?"
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Maybe third time's a charm? Elizabeth thought as she walked along the corridor towards Transfiguration. Still having not made any friends, Darcy hoped she wasn't late for Transfiguration. Her other classes hadn't been what she had expected, Hogwarts decided not to cooperate and help her get to her classes. Stupid moving staircases.

She pushed open the door and peeked in, feeling overly shy she took a seat at the back and made herself appear invisible or as invisible as you could get. She took a quill and piece of parchment from her bag, waiting until the lesson started.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Richard smiled happily at Iris,

"It was absolutely amazing!" he told her with a massive grin, "My wife finally came back from her travels, my little girl is happier than she's been in weeks and, to top it all off, my personal project is finally complete! Best. Break. Ever!"

Richard took a sip from his flask and his eyes widdened as he was suddenly filled with indescribable energy. He stood up from his desk and clapped his hands together,

"Alright then!" he grinned at his class, "Today I offer you a choice in what to do!"

He held up one hand,

"We can either work on a class project to make a mouse to keep as a pet for at least a good year without concentration.... OR!" he held up his other hand, "We can work on turning a strand of hair into a hat of your choice. Choose guys!"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 am

Iris grinned at the sight of the professor having the greatest mood she had seen in their lessons. She congratulated him first before choosing what fun activity to do with the rest of the class. "That's definitely good news, professor! Congratulations!" She thought for a while and answered at last, "I would do with the hat making, sir. I think it's quite fun rather than having a mouse to watch over."
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 am

Elizabeth decided that the day might as well be useful since she was late.

"I'd like a mouse, in fact if no one wants theirs I can merely feed it to my snake. I don't think he'd complain too much..." she smirked, leaning back lazily in her chair and looking around. Her snake, almost as if on command, slithered out of her book bag and rested wrapped around her wrist.

"He has been rather hungry, I haven't fed him in a few weeks..."

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 am

'I'd like to do the mouse too, Professor.' I need to learn that trick, Alexis thought.
    (OOC: Hey Rich, are we allowed to have snakes as pet? Just making sure...)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Iris laughed good naturedly at her Professor's reply. "That is so amazing, Professor!" Iris told with a grin. It was kinda rare to see him in a good mood, and she was going to enjoy every minute of it. "Oh, I would like to transfigure strand of hair into a hat!"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:52 pm

(OOC: I'm afraid not)

Despite his good mood, Richard pointed his wand at the snake and waved it wordlessly. The snake let out a strange sound before it flashed and changed shape into a small, green, kitten,

"No snakes for pets Miss Darcy." he shrugged a little, "But it'll stay as a cat for the rest of its natural life now. And you can keep cats."

He hummed a little bit,

"Well it seems that we have a tie..." he announced with a happy smile, "That means... we'll have to do both!"

Grinning, he plucked a hair out of his own head and pointed his wand at it,

"Matenoth." he said, flicking his wand at the hair. Almost instantly it turned into a black top hat, which he put on his head, "Simple flick."

He pulled another hair out and set it on the table,

"Muthoto." he declared, jabbing his wand at the hair. It glow briefly before shifting into a black mouse, which sniffed the air cautiously, "Jab at the hair."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 am

Iris clapped excitedly and copied the demonstration. Pulling one strand of black hair from her scalp and holding it with her wandless hand, she muttered the incantation under her breath, "Matenoth." and instantly it turned into a hat like the one of the professor's. She chuckled and played with it then put it on her head. She gave a childish grin like she usually does and thought of whether doing the other trick.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Alexis smiled and pulled a hair out. She jabbed at the hair and muttered, 'Muthoto.'
    The hair let out an excited sqeak and turned into a shiny black mouse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:24 am