Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen (Bex and Arsen)

So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen (Bex and Arsen) Empty So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen (Bex and Arsen)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Rebecca slowly walked through the graveyard, on her way back from work she tended to pass this way, she thought it was a peaceful place that she could think in private as many people tended to do here. Taking a glance at some of the gifts laid out by the graves a small Childs teddy sparked a flash of feeling, she had one just like it in Russia.

Slowly she moved out of the graveyard and Rebecca tilted her head to one side as she heard some people talking in the distance, biting her lip she leant against the high wall to listen, keeping a neutral expression even as they started to argue, and get more and more heated around her.

Rebecca kept her gaze to the floor and let her thoughts take over her mind as she heard the conversation turn to screams, and predicted another body for the graveyard beside her when it was finished.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen (Bex and Arsen) Empty Re: So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen (Bex and Arsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:37 pm

He looked down at the partially cemented man before him. The mans insides had been burnt to dust so that only the top layers of his skin were still in tact, making that skin seem blackened and grey because of the ash beneath it. He looked up and took a deep breath, he was lucky he had caught the man before he ran into the cemetry because that was a safe zone for humans when it came to demons. Demons couldn't step on sacred grounds.

The smell of the living caught his attention and he scanned the grounds looking for its source. Upon finding it he slowly stalked forward with a slight grin on his face. "I know you're there, i can smell you." He said slowly walking closer towards the wall, knowing she was hidden behind it.

So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen (Bex and Arsen) Empty Re: So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen (Bex and Arsen)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Rebecca heard someone speaking to her, but she remained silent, all she did was turn around, look at the wall and measure it up, sighing softly she began to scale it quickly so that she could see the source of this sound. Looking at the footholds in the rock she quickly reached the top.

Moving her feet over the wall Rebecca looked at the scene that was unfolding on the other side of the wall.

Eyebrows raising she let her eyes look over the body, slowly dying in the cement and she felt a soft swell of anger at the boy who seemed to be harming him. The boy with the red eyes. Tilting her head to one side Rebecca kept her expression dead, not giving anything away and she just sat on the wall and looked at the two people below.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:08 pm

He let his ears do their magic as he heard her on the move and eventually he was led to find her sitting on the wall. He stopped and looked over his should at the dead man. "Oh don't mind him, he's dead." He smirked waving it off. "So how much did you hear?" He asked shoving his hands into his pockets.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 pm

At the boys casual dismissal of the death of the man Rebecca felt herself bubbling even more with anger again and she tried to shove it down inside of her. She simply looked at him for a while before opening her mouth and uttering:

"Enough."

Looking down at him she felt sorry for the man who had died there, she felt sorry that nobody would be there to help him as he died. But then again maybe he deserved it, she couldn't judge.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 pm

He stood for a second with his head tilted slightly to the side before he let out a laugh. "Does the dead bother you?" He asked moving to kneel down by the man as he lay a hand on his shoulder. Within seconds the man blew up into flames. "Is that better?" He asked straightening up whilst dusting himself down.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 pm

It seemed as though the boy was looking her up and down, getting the measure of her, but that didn't bother her, only the fact that they seemed to be having a conversation with a dead body around.

Shaking her head Rebecca let her gaze fix on the boys eyes.

"No it doesn't bother me, the dead are the dead just as the living are the living. I have more issues with the living than the dead."

Her eyes widen slightly as the body burst into flames and she shook her head slightly jumping down from the wall to land on her feet, knees bent before standing up and walking slowly over to the body.

"What did he do?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 pm

He smiled. "Very wise, the dead are dead and can't hurt you... the living on the other hand is a different matter." He smirked. "The living can definitely hurt you. Humans are very fragile creatures." He said looking down at his hand, it still felt a bit tingly from before when he had practiced.

He smiled and watched as she moved closer to the flaming body. "Him? Oh i don't know." He shrugged throwing a black into the flames that he had just pulled out of his pocket.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Rebecca smiled a fleeting smile and looked up at the boy from the corner of her eye, she wondered how he could talk with such a complete detachment from humanity, as if he wasn't one, who knows, maybe he wasn't human.

"You seem to know a deal about that."

Only addressing parts of the conversation she wanted Rebecca looked at the flames surrounding the body and her eyes flashed as the boy said he didn't kill the man for any good reason that he knew.

"So...why did you kill him then? For money? Or what?" Rebecca had a cold tinge to her voice until he explained himself
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 pm

He nodded. "More than most people." He agreed, because he did. When you spent years clinging on to your humanity you tend to learn quite a bit about it. Humanity was quite funny really when you thought about it, without it you were free to feel as you please because the usual feelings didn't apply yet everyone clung onto it so they could feel the pain and misery others brought them. Humans were too complex and annoying to understand fully, he thought.

He laughed. "No i don't kill for money. I kill in return for training. I send a murderer or rapist to hell, i learn how to control my power. Its a great deal." He said moving to place his hand in the fire so he could soak the flames into his skin, leaving behind a pile of ash from the mans body. "Don't judge someone when you know nothing about them." He said looking into the flames.

"Hmm what to do with the ashes?" He asked himself looking around for somewhere to store them, they were in plain sight here and he couldn't have people clicking on to the murders he'd committed.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:36 pm

It seemed as if it was the case, that people who were often hurt by the worst types of humans tended to band together, take now as an example. It would appear that he had his fair share of problems as she had hers. Not like she was going to tell him about her problems. She wasn't that stupid.

"Hmmmm."

Was all Rebecca said.

As he looked for somewhere to place the ashes Rebecca silently reached into her bag and placed her hand around the jar for work that she carried with her in case she needed to catch something.

"Put it in here."

Tilting her head to one side Rebecca asked: "You know...that's hypocritical."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 pm

He looked down at the ashes and sighed. Why did he have to be so big? There was a lot of ash there that needed to be moved before he could leave, his father would not be very happy if he got sloppy in his work for him.

He looked over and saw the jar before gratefully taking it from her before crouching down to scoop up the mans ashes. He spent a while picking it up and adding it to the jar, the ash of course beginning to stick to his hands but he had to get this done. Once all the ash he could pick up was put into the jar he handed it back to her and give her a rare smile.

He frowned and turned to look back at her. "What is?"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Carefully Rebecca tilted her head to one side and she looked at the boy as he continued to pick up the ash from the floor, wondering, why he couldn't simply use a spell to sweep it into the glass...sighing softly she made sure to take a look around her at her surroundings.

It seemed weird, even to her, that she was so laid back about the boy just killing someone and using fire, coming from himself to cremeate him.

"You."

Rebecca wondered if he had ever paused to look into the ethics of his actions or if he was just blinded by the typical male response to violence and killing.

"You're murdering people for murdering, that makes you a murderer, so it should be okay for someone to murder you for the same reason." she smiled fleetingly again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:01 pm

He stood up straight and raised one eyebrow. "Me? What about me?" He asked dusting himself down, it wasn't every day you met someone that didn't even flinch when you moved after seeing you burn someone to ash using your bare hands.

"Yes im murdering people for murdering and yes im a murderer. Whats your point?" He asked before chuckling. "You people make me laugh, the world isn't painted in black and white you know, it does have its grey areas. Its not as simple as it makes out to be." He said rolling his head to stretch his neck.

"Besides, im the exception." He shrugged.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Rebecca looked at Arsen and shrugged her shoulders, if he wanted to take her words out of context then he could do but then again he made a valid point for an argument that wasn't the one she was making.

In a way she wasnt even making an argument she was just stating a fact that he is what he is and there seems to be no logical reason for him to reject this fact apart from the thought that he didn't like what he was hearing.

"I agree. But this is a fact. And facts are black and White. I never said the world was anything..."

Looking at him carefully she smirked:

"What makes you the exception?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 pm

"No its your opinion, you don't know all the facts to make that assumption." He said scratching his arm, it was kinda awkward for him just standing there doing nothing because he always had something to do or if not he was alone and so could rest.

"Well look at me do i look human?" He asked spreading his arms so she could get a good look at him. Why did no one click on to him being not human? It was really annoying. "Im a demon which means its my job to torture those that deserve it. He is just one of many and technically im already dead so there's nothing to kill." He smiled pulling out his wand to spin around his fingers.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Rebeccas eyes flashed and she looked at the boy, he was so cocksure it really had begun to grate on her and she began to scaled the wall again, her back to him as she tried to look at all of the footholds on this side that she hadn't used before.

Stopping at the top of the wall she turns around and observes the boy twirl his wand around his fingers and if she had been down there Rebecca would have done something about it. Mostly trying to snap it in two and shove both pieces up his nose.

"You're wrong. Its a fact."

Rebecca smirked slightly and shrugged her shoulders, letting her hands rest on the brick wall she swung her legs in the air.

"It's none of my business what you are. I knew you weren't normal, but what is normal?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 pm

He shrugged. "If you say so." He said looking over to the cemetery, all those bodies in their once had souls and now all those souls rotted in hell. A slow smile began to spread across his face at the thought of them all belonging to him and his father once they had over thrown Satan.

He smiled and waved his wand in her direction. "You are absolutely right, its a shame more people arent like you. I think a lot more would survive if they learnt to keep their nose out of other peoples business. Curiosity killed the cat yes?" He asked, he knew there was some muggle quote like that somewhere.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:06 am

The look on the boys face made Rebecca feel a little bit freaked out, it was like some thought was running through his mind and it wasn't a thought based on sugar canes and gummy drops.

"You seem to take intrest in the macabre."

Rebecca noted, speaking in a more hushed voice even though it was silent around them, in a way, that made her even more aware of any sounds, she didn't want to end up like that man had. A pile of ashes on the floor.

"Are you compensating for something or do you consider ms a threat."

Nodding towards the wand pointed in her direction, not liking the casual way he was tossing it around.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:54 pm

He sighed. "Of course i do. What? You thought id be into all the happy stuff? I just told you i was a demon. My father lives in hell torturing people whilst i live on earth torturing people and sending him their souls." He said slowly turning to look at her because his eyes were still drawn to the future he had in mind.

He looked at the wand then back to her. "This? No i don't need a wand to take you out, I have a different power for that." He smirked rubbing his eyes.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Rebecca looked at the boy and decided that she might as well just be quiet again, there was really nothing she could say to him if he was going to make fun at the things that she said, she had only been saying it as an observation, something to keep conversation going.

She couldn't help but snort as he said that he has another power to take her out with 'What pigheadedness?' she thought to herself as she kept her gaze on the floor not liking the fact he still had his wand out.

"Put it away then."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:57 am

He sighed and moved to perch on the base of a statue of an angel until he was shocked off. He sucked in a breath in pain and clutched his side as his veins constricted. He stretched his neck and gritted his teeth as he waited for it to pass.

"Ouch, that sucks." He said moving to perch on a non religious statue. "Why? The wand bothering you?" He asked slightly amused. "I tell you i don't need a wand yet you still feel threatened by it." He smirked.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:21 am

Rebecca watched the boy going to sit on one of the statues, an angel, and she had to hold in a very strong laugh as he got shocked off it, she supposed karma was acting right there, or his natural repulsion to religious icons.

"That was funny."

She said while she tried to suppress her laughter, then she shrugged her shoulders while looking at the boy straight in the eyes and moved to sit on the statue he could not.

"No."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:21 am

He gritted his teeth and composed himself. "Yeah, let me tighten all your veins and see how you like it." He said rubbing his chest because it really effected his heart. "Stupid sacred grounds." He muttered to himself and he zipped his jacket up, not because he was cold because that was impossible, but because it was a habit he had. He'd spent years acting human that now the little things like that came naturally.

"Then you wont mind me keeping it out then will you?" He smirked spinning it around his fingers. "Where you from anyway? I haven't seen you around here before."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:58 am

Rebecca smirked a little and shrugged her shoulders. It wasn't her who was the idiot and sat on a statue she knew was going to do that to her. That in her opinion was the funny part to what happened. Not that he got hurt.

"It's funny because you knew it would happen. But you did it anyway."

Eyes narrowing she looked at the boy with an expression of contempt and she got out her own wand, black with a skull engraved on the handle of it and she held it loosely in her hand, locking eyes with the boy.

"Russia. I have been here for three years."

Rebecca smirked and she tossed her wand from hand to hand: "You haven't seen ms because you don't look."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:55 am