Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 4 - Second Years

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 - Second Years Empty Lesson 4 - Second Years

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:32 am

Still in a light mood like before and as always, Andria waited for her second years to arrive and began writing spells she ought to teach them. She eventually came up with two that can be partnered.

Alarte Ascendare
    Aresto Momentum

Lesson 4 - Second Years Empty Lesson 4

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:50 am

Alexis entered the class only to encounter a stranger writing spells on the board, 'Hello Ma'am, are you the new Dueling Instructor? I'm Alexis Hope, Slytherin.'
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 - Second Years Empty Re: Lesson 4 - Second Years

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 am

Andria turned and smiled at the girl, "Yes I am. Please take a seat while we wait further. Professor Fallen by the way. Nice to meet you, Alexis. What do you know by these spells young lass?" she said in her soft and gentle voice.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Thomas walked into the classroom "Hello professor, i'm Thomas Gilbert" said Thomas being polite. Thomas took a seat and waited for the class to begin.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:01 pm

"Good day Professor, I'm Iris, but you can you can call me Grayson." She introduced herself with a grin. Seeing the spells written on the board, she replied, "Alarte Ascendare is a spell used to launch an object into the air and Aresto Momentum slows down the movement of an object."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Anna walked quietly into the classroom and took a seat. She smiled at Alexis and Iris from Gryffindor before she took a seat.

Lesson 4 - Second Years Empty Lesson 4

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Alexis raised an eyebrow when Iris answered the question for her. She didn't mind though. "Well I knew the Arresto Momentum."
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:25 am

Dulce walked in listening to her Muggle Ipod. She grinned when she saw Andria. "Hey." She greeted. She sat down in a random seat.

(OOC: Sorry about the lateness. I didn't put two and two together. -lessons started and Dulce was a student- lol. )
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:32 am

Andria nodded approvingly at the answers given and patted Alexis on the shoulder to show her concern. She smiled at the newcomers and finally said, "Correct and correct, Grayson. Five points a piece for each answer. And another five for Alexis here since she knew one at least. Tardiness is not my business now. Join us freely. But I'm telling you to be responsible enough to handle your schedule." She walked around the room and stopped in front of the board before continuing.

"Yes. These two spells can be partnered for their uses. Like what the definition says. I thought that these spells can be used much in Dueling because they can be used when surrounded by objects. Anything you can actually think of. The simplest, the biggest. An opponent can launch something at you. And you can manipulate it using these spells. Now if you may excuse me, the chairs will be moved for our lesson."

Once the students have filed out of their seats, she flicked her wand and the chairs were spaced at the sides so that there's only the floor that they stood. She smiled at them and told the rest of what's in her mind, "Please pair up and practice these spells. You can use anything for the object. But not too harmful. Simply say the spell clearly with the force from your wand. And do follow the principles of Dueling before starting. One can be the defender and one can be the attacker. You can switch places after each has done it perfectly. Off you go and enjoy!"

Lesson 4 - Second Years Empty W Duelling

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Alexis stood uo and watched as the Professor moved the chairs out of the way.
    She looked aroud for a partner, 'Hey Tom, do you want to practise with me?'
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Thomas looked around the classroom. He went up to Iris and tapped her. "Iris would you like to be my partner" asked Thomas nicely.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 pm

"Sure Thomas," Iris replied. "Which spell do you want to try out first?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 am

Anna looked around for a partner, sad she couldn't find any. She sighed before grabbing her pencil case and practicing some of the charms against it.

Lesson 4 - Second Years Empty W Duelling

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 am

Alex looked up to see Thomas already paired up with Iris, she approached Anna next.
    'Hey Anna, you wanna practise with me?'
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Anna put down her wand when she saw Alexis approached her. Her pencil case dropped to the ground. She put it back on the table and nodded towards her, a smile across her face.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:44 pm

"Doesn't matter to me you pick since your a lady and i was told to treat girls with respect" said Thomas being honest.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm

"Oh, okay," Iris replied with a grin, slightly surprised by his response. "How about Aresto Momentum? You can go first."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:25 am

Andria glanced at her watch and clapped her hands for the announcement, "Time runs so fast and this is only my first lesson with you all. Well, summer started already! That's a wrap everybody, ten points each for those who did it successfully, and five for those who tried their best. Now off you go and enjoy your summer! I'll see you all very soon." she flicked her wand once again and the chairs went to place. With another, the board became blank. Andria sat at her desk and waited for her students to file out with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:49 pm