Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Clubbing Til Early Hours (Irvines only)

Clubbing Til Early Hours (Irvines only) Empty Clubbing Til Early Hours (Irvines only)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Aurelia grinned as she walked into the club just off the beaten track of London, though it had never won any awards for it's popularity and it was quite a seedy joint she loved it, she could just go and dance and nobody would give a crap whether she had a gun or not, or what she did for a living.

Winking to the man on the door he patted her ass as she walked past and she grinned wolfishly, Allen always let her in when he was on the door, which was why she always tended to come when he was there.

Unable to stop smirking as all eyes went to her, her short leather shorts and tight ripped tank top making her seem even more curved than she already was. Grabbing a few WKD's from the bar Aurelia downed them then moved to the middle of the floor making eyes at some guy across the way as she placed her hands on her hips and began to dance.

This is how to unwind...

Clubbing Til Early Hours (Irvines only) Empty Re: Clubbing Til Early Hours (Irvines only)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Jack rolled his neck as he pushed through the crowds outside the nightclub. The bouncer took one look at him and held the door open for him, despite the protests of those waiting to get inside. Jack had spoken to the bouncer the day before to let him know that he was coming and to let him in without any problems.

The fact that he'd paid the guy not to even pretend to check him for weapons was probably part of the reason too.

Moving up to the bar, he held up two fingers on his right hand,

"Two fingers. Whiskey." he spoke shortly, his accent showing through even as he only used short sentances. He'd been advised to only speak in short sentances if he wanted to get his point across by his brother, who had managed to lose more of his broad irish accent than he had. Taking the drink and passing a fiver over, with a wave of his hand to say he was giving the change as a tip, Jack turned round and immediately bumped into a muscle bound man twice his size, spilling his whiskey on the man.

Even as the man was turning round, Jack knew that the man was going to be angry. You didn't get show muscles that big without using some 'help' and roid ragers were aptly named. As the man was snarling some kind of threat, Jack struck. Without preamble he headbutted the man directly in the nose, feeling it crunch with the impact. Before the man could even think to recover he slammed his stomach with four rabbit punches from his right hand, knocking the wind out of the man. As the man bent forwards reflexively, Jack grabbed hold of the back of his head and banged his forehead against the edge of the bar, knocking the man out before he hit the ground.

Looking around, Jack saw that most of the people within ear shot, despite the pumping music, were looking at him. Seeing that most of the looks weren't hostile or dirty, he shrugged a little,

"Guy was a douchebag." he announced to the small crowd plainly as he continued to look through the crowd. He'd been told that his new 'boss' was unwinding here. From what he'd seen so far... this was a fun place."

Clubbing Til Early Hours (Irvines only) Empty Re: Clubbing Til Early Hours (Irvines only)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Aurelias ear twitched as she heard a beat that wasn't in tune with the song she was dancing to, the guys face that she was looking at turned shocked and itches then that she sighed, her hopes for seduction that night severely lessened and she looked around to where everyone seemed to be gazing at.

Growling low in her throat it was only a stupid bar fight! What the heck were people so hung up about?!

With a scowl on her face Aurelia turned back to the guy and winked getting his attention again and she couldn't help but grin as she saw him move over to her and place his hands on her hips, Aurelia grinned and she placed her own hands on his shoulders.

The music buzzing in her head she tried to shut off everything else from around her and just enjoy dancing...more like almost making love with her clothes on to the guy who came over to her.

Not like he minded.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Jack moved through the crowd seamlessly, shuffling against body after body as he looked for his new boss. After awhile though of just finding people dancing and with no idea what his boss actually looked like, he decided just to cute loose a little bit. Dancing amongst some of the people, Jack quickly began to get into the pumping and jumping music.

As he was grinding and dancing against various people he was jostled and moved by the general swing of the crowd, pushing him into new partners, Jack became increasingly aware that he wasn't doing his job of looking for his boss. Of continuing a fight against the magical people whom deserved to have justice visited upon them. All of that began to disappear as he simply mingled with the other non-magicals, his people.

He was so lost in thought that he found himself being justled a little too hard for his easy dancing to correct naturally and he bumped rather hard into another man, who had been dancing very closely with a stunningly attractive woman wearing short leather shorts and a tank top. Not wanting to start another bar fight he turned to help the other guy get back to his dancing with the beautiful woman, only to find that the guy had already moved on. He smiled a little sheepishly at the woman as he danced slightly in time with the music,

"I seem to have bumped your partner away and he seems to have moved on..." he said to her, trying not to stare at her obvious beauty, "But his loss is my gain. Care to dance?"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 am

Aurelia growled when there was a sudden loss of body next to her own and she saw the guy she had been dancing with sprawled out all over the floor, taking a look around to see who could have possibly done this her eyes settled on the msn who had caused the barfight before, her eyes rolled.

"I was having fun with that man then, but of course you just have to knock him over. Now I'm not going to get laid tonight."

Sighing irritably Aurelia stayed on the dancefloor but wrapped her arms around Jacks shoulders, beginning to dance with him the same way she had with the other guy, grinding her hips into his own as she shook her ass.

"Now I'm going to have to talk about work aren't I?" she sighed again

With a glance up into Jacks eyes Aurelia pulled herself closer to him to whisper into his ear, their bodies pressed tightly together:

"Im your new boss. Pleased to meet you Jack. I'm Aurelia."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Jack was tempted to scratch the back of his head sheepishly but instead simply continued to dance lightly to the music, noticing as he did that she didn't seem to mind too much about whether or not he was the one who was dancing with her. Seemed to him that she just liked the dancing itself,

"Well tha' a goal I can be sorry for interrupting." he told her, his broad irish accent rearing it's head again, causing him to mutter a little, "Jaysus of all tha fecking times..."

When she wrapped her arms around his neck Jack smiled a little, enjoying this dance more and more. He felt his body responding without much thought, grinding and bumping into hers with the music,

"Ya don't wanna love." he replied with a small shrug, "Ta be honest with ya I'm don't sure what ya job is."

Jack was so wrapped up in the feeling of their bodies pressed tightly together that he almost missed what she'd said. When it did register he merely wrapped his arms around her lightly to keep their bodies close together,

"You're me new boss?" he asked before smiling a little more, "Well than if it's al tha same to you boss, I think we'd best have a few songs before we have to talk shop."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Aurelia grinned and she thought that she might quite like working with this guy, he might just have his uses as more than a work partner, but of course that was the height of unprofessionalism not like Aurelia had ever been professional in any way shape or form.

"Hmmmm Irish? Me likey." Aurelia smirked letting her own accent come through, her Italian purr tinting her voice "Very nice accent you have there, don't hide it from me."

With the change in tempo Aurelia began to grind and bump a little faster against Jack, her body pushed against his tightly then moving away teasingly, wondering just how much he was enjoying her dancing.

"Oh you don't know what I do for a living, but that is not why I am here..."

As it dawned on him who she was Aurelia smirked and slipped her hands down his back to his hips, smirking broadly, insanely happy that she no longer had to play boss for tonight, at least not now.

"Much appreciated Jack. A few song with you would brighten my evening right up..."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Jack liked Aurelia's grin; it made him feel equal part predator and prey. In short it was a grin that made him grin in return, now poking her as their hips ground together. He winked at her,

"Yer like the lingwo do ya?" he asked her with a smirk before the smirk grew deeper at her own accent, "Oh... Italian... exotic. Matches yer boss-lady, exotic and sexy."

Jack thanked god above for the change in tempo of the music, because the grinding and bumping it brought on pressed his arousal against his boss even as they danced closer and closer,

"Yer her' to cut loose are ya then darlin'?" he teased her with a wink, "Allow me te be a service."

He felt her hands slip down his back to his hips and he didn't mind at all. He pushed his hips, and his restrained arousal, against her hips and leant in to her ear,

"Anything yer say boss..." he purred into her ear, "I'll do whatever ya say..."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Aurelia grinned wolfishly at Jack, nodding her head quite happily as they began to dance closer together, glad she had the sexy accent in the bag in this situation, after all, he seemed to quite like it and she wasn't about to complain.

"I do, I love the lingo, I could imagine you saying all sorts of dirty things to me in that voice, couldn't you?"

She whispered into his ear, licking the shell of it before she drew away and turned around so that she was dancing with her back to Jack, her hips flicking and circling in time to the beat of the music.

"To cut loose is putting it mildly, I'm so stressed, so tense, I need an activity to help me unwind if you know any good ones."

Aurelia wasn't ashamed to say she enjoyed the feeling of Jack pushing up against her, made her feel powerful in comparison to him, so as she kept her hips moving fluidly she tilted her head back to whisper:

"Don't make me take you up on that offer...you bad boy you..."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Yep there it was again, the smile that made him feel like a piece of meat. And strangely that was a huge turn on. Her accent alone was sexy enough to make him pay really close attention to her but the way they were dancing so close together... well that was working wonders for him,

"Well aint tis a new ting?" he joked lightly with a smirk, "A woman with a great lingo herself who likes the irish chatter... I'd tell ya anyting ya wan in this lingo darlin."

He shuddered a little, pleasurably, as she licked the shell of his ear. When she turned around he let out a small, barely audiable, moan of enjoyment before looking down and seeing how her ass was pressing up against his front. Placing his hands on her hips he ground up against her, leaning in to whisper in her ear,

"Oh I'm sure we can tink o someting..." he purred into her ear, "I've got someting in mind now actually..."

Jack groaned low in his throat as he revelled in the feeling of this sexy woman bumping and grinding her ass into his crotch. He leant in a tugged lightly on her ear lobe with his teeth,

"I'm under ya..." he purred into her ear, "So ya can do what ya want ta this ba boy..."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Aurelia grinned happily as she got the impression that Jack liked the way she was looking at him, even though it was more like her trying to see just how much she had aroused him, it wasn't the most loving thing in the world. Licking her lips seductively Aurelia smirked:

"What woman wouldn't feel weak at the knees with an Irishman like yourself whispering into her ear?"

Letting herself enjoy the attention that Jack gave her, Aurelia felt his hands on her hips and she moved back even closer and moaned softly as what she felt, this certainly wasn't living up to his background as a good Christian boy.

"Oh and what might this incredibly attractive Irish stud have to say now? What idea do you have? Is it,,,pleasurable?" she whispered softly into his ear

Aurelia grinned at the moan that she heard Jack make and she made sure that as the beat got faster so did her hips, them moving faster and bumping harder against his crotch, almost making her moan out again. But she was the one in control.

"Oh you will be under me Jack...you will..

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:15 pm

The continued smile he could deal with, it was almost like he was building an immunity towards it in some way. But the way she seductively licked her lips before speaking made his trousers suddenly seem two sizes too small in the crotch area,

"Ye'd tink dat..." he breathed into her ear, his accent growing even broader until it was how he'd spoken back in his home town, "But sum girls don't lik it... they say 'tis too rough... but you like it rough boss-lady?"

Jack felt his boss, Aurelia, moving back closer to him when he put his hands on her hips. Hearing her moan a little made him lick his lips before he placed a feather-light kiss on the side of her neck,

"Well sum derdy things for a start..." he told her with a smirk, "But tha idea... tha idea is pleasurable a plenty."

Once again, Jack thanked go for that the tempo and beat of the song they were bumping and grinding to had increased. The way her ass we grinding against his crotch was obviously showing her just how she was effecting him and the fact that she knew was a turn on in itself,

"Gran' place ter be..." he replied, whispering into her ear, "I'd luve it so I would."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Aurelia bit her lip she saw how much Jack liked the way that she was reacting towards him, especially the way that she licked her lips at him, so she turned to face him now and she did it again, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck, kissing his skin.

"Mmmm I do like it when you call me that, and I definately like it rough. Do you?"

Winking Aurelia let her arms snake around Jacks chest, rubbing over his shoulders and pulling him closer to her, so that she could feel the warmth between him and her grow, Autelia chuckled softly into his ear, licking it again.

"Oh...what things? What things would my Irishman do to me?"

Unable to hold back a purr Aurelia nibbled at Jacks ear and she worked her way down to his collar bone before grinning and slinking away with a lingering touch to Jacks body, wanting him to follow.

"Let's go get drunk shall we? Talk a bit of shop..."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Even the way she bit her lip looked overtly sexual to him, maybe he was seeing everything as sexual but to him it didn't matter. To him all that mattered was that they kept up this level of chemistry, it was doing wonders to relax him. He licked his own lips when she licked her's and smiled happily when she nuzzled into the crook of his neck,

"Yer like bein the one in charge eh boss-lady?" he teased her with a wink, "I've ben known ter go a little abov ter speed limit... if yer catch me drift."

Jack smiled a little more as her arms wrapped around his chest and he willingly allowed himself to be pulled closer to her with a smile. He loved being this close to his boss, she was an intoxicating woman,

"Derdy tings." he replied with a smirk, "Tings that we'd best no' talk about in public... tings involving yer fine self in less clothes..."

He heard, and felt, her purr and it brought a grin to his face that he made her make such a noise. Jack tilted his head to the side slightly to give her better access with her light kisses. When she moved away he immediately moved after her, not liking losing her body heat,

"If we get drunk darlin..." he pulled her close, his front flush against her back, "Then I won't be able ter help meself..."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Aurelia grinned again as she saw Jack lick his own lips after what she did to him, glad that she was once again back in control and she could see the effects of what she was doing on him, it made her feel oh so happy and even more up for taking him home tonight.

"Well Jack, I do like to be in charge but that sounds oh so promising, I like to take things fast, especially in that department."

With that she tried to move back over to the bat but she was hugged back to Jacks chest, her ass pushing into his hips, biting her lip Aurelia slinked her hips against his, moving slowly away from him to the bar.

"Come on Jack we both know that that's what we want from tonight...isn't it?"

Aurelia continued to lean against the bar, her hips pushed out into the air as she wiggled her ass for Jack and her breasts were pushed up by the bar, ordering another three WKDs Aurelia smirked and winked at Jack.

"So Jack, how old are you? Any unusual sexual preferences I should know?"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Jack saw Aurelia grin and a small part of him knew that he was handing control of this situation over to her but for the life of him he couldn't care less. He chuckled a little,

"Oh I can tell yer like being tha boss." he smirked, "And tha's a gran' idea ter me boss. I'll give yer the speed yer cravin boss."

Jack chuckled lightly and he had to admit that he was more interested in getting inside his boss' pants than talking shop. He enjoyed what he did but he would much rather spend some quality time with her. He nodded a little and followed her over to the bar,

"Yeah, yer righ." he admitted and followed her obediantly, still not taking his eyes off her ass as she walked in front of him until they were near the bar, "Well then... let's get ourselves som drinks and get drunk."

Jack groaned a little as he saw her pushing out her hips to show off her ass. When he leant up against the bar he found his lips dry when he saw how much cleavage she was showing as well. He ordered three fingers of whiskey and downed it before asking for another,

"Old enough ter know yer the girl me mother warned me about... and me daddy told me to was worth fightin fer." he told her with a smirk before shrugging, "24. No unnatural kinks if tha's wha yer after. I like a bit of dirty talkin and I'm not opposed ter spanking yer. All the good stuff. Role-play and stuff like tha's cool too. None of tha bondage crap."

He chuckled,

"Maybe a little too much infermation ter." he smirked at her, not hiding the glances he was giving her body very well, "What about you?"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Aurelia liked the sound of Jack chuckling, she wanted it more and more, however the more she wanted to hear him make these sounds the more she became aware she was acting like a bit of a slut, but she didn't care, for all intensive purposes she kind of was one.

"I like that idea, and speed is important when it comes to driving things home, if you know what I mean?"

Winking she took one of her bottles and downed it virtually in one, licking the blue liquid from around her lips as she felt the buzz of the e numbers and the alcohol course through her, moving closer to Jack she traced his jaw.

"All boys want a girl such as me do they? And why would your mother warn you away from me? I'm not such a bad girl...unless you ask me to be."

Aurelia moved closer so her lips were almost touching Jacks, her body cradled against his own, she smirked and winked at him before purring into his ear:

"Oh no, you're just right for me, everything I desire..."

Moving away again she shrugged her shoulders thinking about what she could tell him about her sexual exploits, she was really up for anything and she had tried practically everything out there, most of it she hated but there was a few she was partial to.

"Me? I'm 23. I enjoy being on top, beneath, on my stomach, anywhere really I could make love right here and be fine with it, I guess you could say I'm up for trying anything, just none of that freaky animal stuff...or anything with stuff that comes out your body that isn't White you know what I mean?"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Jack smiled happily at Aurelia, she seemed to be having a good time and he was glad of that. He wasn't entirely sure what was different about Aurelia, only that she was. He'd been intoxicated by women before but for some reason this wasn't like that. It was like he was connecting with her more than any other woman he'd met,

"Yeah I hear yer boss-lady." he winked at her again before chuckling a little, "I'd enjoy drivin it home for yer. But don't yer think we can stop with ter drivin analogies?"

It took a lot of effort for Jack not to let a small moan escape him as Aurelia licked her lips in the same seductive way as before. She was trying to get him all riled up and it was working well,

"Well I don't know about te others but I know I want yer..." he whispered huskily, his head leaning into her finger without him thinking, "Yer the kinda girl tha makes a man want ter do very unholy things. And like it."

The proximity of Aurelia's lips to his own made Jack swallow at the persistant lump in his throat but he was disappointed when she instead whispered in his ear. Until he heard what she said at least,

"Really?" he asked her with a growing grin, "Then I'll be happy to serve yer boss-lady."

Jack chuckled a little and nodded in agreement,

"Yeah I know wha yer mean." he finished another drink, "Yer'd tink people would learn that some stuff ain't sexy. But noooooo.... they have to keep making up some sick shit fer the ones who er too sick ter enjoy the original stuff."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Aurelia clicked onto the happy smile that Jack threw her was and she smiled bsck, her gentle carefree sort of smile, then almost as soon as she had stopped trying to get him into bed, she started again, the words out of Jacks mouth riling her up again.

"Oh so you'd rather me talk dirty to you right here? Would you?"

Whispering into Jacks ear Aurelia let her lips wander down his neck then up to his lips, brushing them teasingly with feather light kisses that were really just touches of her lips to his own.

"You do now? Well maybe we can see about accommodating these needs after our drinks then yes? Ooooooh am I having the pleasure of teasing a religious boy? Am I a temptation to sin?" she purred huskily

With that she drank another of her bottles, now having had five Aurelia was getting a little worse for wear, not noticibly so, just a little tipsy from her point of view. Took a lot to get her drunk.

"I know! What is wrong with that crap man?! Surely they understand that those ideas are just wrong in zee head I meana what is a wrong with the normal stuff you-a-know? I meana it's just nasty."

Slipping into a deeper Italian accent Aurelia sighed.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 pm

The change in smile was a gentle and grateful surprise for Jack, it was a glimpse of the woman behind the seduction and in that glimpse he liked what he saw, a lot. Then the seduction was back and Jack welcomed it as well,

"I'd like yer to speak derdy if tha's wha yer want ter say." he told her with a smirk, "But I tink the others around us migh get a bit jealous of me. Standing here flirting with the hottest girl in this place and all."

Jack shivered softly in pleasure at the soft kisses up his neck and his eyes widened slightly as he projected their path. Was Aurelia really going to stop teasing him and actually kiss him? When the feather-light-almost-not-kisses were done he smiled a little more. He had expected nothing less from the mistress of teasing in front of him now,

"I do. Yer readin me mind there Boss-lady... be careful o wha yer might find. Yer might like it." he teased back before licking his lips a little, "Oh aye. I'm a good lad. Believe in the father and the son and the holy ghost an' all tha. But I've always had a soft spot for temptation... especially temptation when it comes in your beautiful form."

Seeing her down another bottle, Jack ordered another shot of whiskey and finished it along side her. He licked the inside of his glass with a smirk. He was liking the deeper Italian accent,

"Yeah but I guess yer hafta cater fer all sorts. And some people are just messed up in the head yer know?" he was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol, "Say if you and me got together tonight... I ain't gunna be messing around with ter stuff that don't want messing with! Just gunna do what is natural and righ... yer know?"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Aurelia was beginning to find this a little too much to handle, she wanted to just jump on the man and ravage him into the ground but there was no way she could give in this quickly, she had to keep going to allow him to get to this state.

"I think I would like that, I think I would like that an awful lot...so start talking..."

Whispering into his ear Aurelia moved so that she could lick her way from the bottom of his neck all the way up to his ear, making sure that she didn't kiss him too much Aurelia backed away and smirked at Jack playfully starting her third bottle.

"Ooooh I do love being the temptation, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside if you get my meaning. But of course, it is all the better now I am tempting you."

Aurelia grinned and pressed her body, mostly her cleavage up to Jack whe they talked, finishing off her bottle of drink she leant against the bar and smirked up at him again, enjoying the drunken way he spoke.

"If? Oh no, there is no if. We will. It's just a matter of time to me, how long to make you wait?"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Jack could see her body coiling in on itself in tension and he hadn't even been trained in body language. But he could tell what the tension was for because he was feeling it himself right now. He smiled, his eyes glinting hungrily,

"Mmm... yer a naughty little girlie ain't you?" he teased with a wink, "I bet yer want to jump me almost as much as I want ter jump you... So let's give in ter tha urge... let's get to either of our places and to wha we both want... talk business in the mornin. Wha do yer say?"

During his speech he'd moved closer to her and now he was pressed against her again. He shuddered pleasurably when she licked her way up his neck before backing away with that damned teasing smile of her's,

"Yer love it do yer? Yer love being the one who makes me bad?" he asked with a smirk, "Tempt me too much... and I migh jus take yer..."

He grinned and licked his lips again as they pressed their bodies together, her breasts pressing into her delightfully. And when she leant back against the bar her chest was puffed out, giving her breasts even more attention. Jack smirked a little and moved forwards, resting a hand on either side of her to pin her to the bar,

"We will, will we?" he teased lightly, moving closer so that their lips were inches apart, "How about now?"

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

Aurelia knew that he had caught the look of desire on her face and she purred again, strangely liking the way that he was trying to take control of her and his attempt at talking dirty in the club was endearing.

"Ooh you think that do you? You think I want to ravage you right here right now? Well you'd be right..."

Turning around she finished the last dregs of her drink and she slammed the glass down on the bar, Aurelia grinned at Jack and gestured for him to follow her.

"My place."

With that she bent under the arms keeping her in place at the bar and she smirked as she looked back at Jack, her hips swaying as she reached the door Aurelia waited for Jack to catch up and when he did she clasped his hand in hers.

"Do you mind riding bikes? I haven't got any helmets though, can't bare being restricted."

Aurelia reached her Ducati monster and waited for his response, mounting it with her legs spread wide.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Jack loved the look she gave him, the look of desire for him and he wanted it more than he thought was strictly healthy. He was becoming entranced by the woman before him, loving every second of it,

"I do tink tha." he agreed, winking at her, "You wan me as much as I want yer. I know it. You know it."

He watched her finish the rest of her drink with a small grin. When she spoke again though his grin grew massive,

"Alrigh... Let's do this." he agreed happily, "We can talk abou' work later. Tomorro'."

Watching her 'escape' in an overtly sexual manner made him follow her without question, catching her hand in his own as they walked towardsbthe exit,

"Bikes are alrigh by me darlin'. Anyting with speed works for me after al." he told her with a smirk as he gladly sat behind Aurelia on the bike, "Ah helmets are fer sissys. Fire this beast up!"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:55 pm

The wink that the Irish man gave her made Aurelia purr softly at the back of her throat, she wanted to be able to just tackle him over the bar and make him beg for release with the things she wanted to do to him...but she bided her time.

"Well I'm guessing that you'd be right by the fact were headed over to my place now."

Gesturing for him to get on the bike Aurelia grinned when he did and kicked the engine into life, the roaring sound filling the air around them as she looked around before kicking off the ground and beginning to accelerate.

Aurelia yelled happily as she sped through the cars as they honked their horns at them while they threaded through any gap they could find, it not being too soon to get to her flat, both of them she presumed shared this thought process.

"You still with me? Italians aren't known for their great driving after all, ey?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm