Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Creeped out? Not at all. (Aldan/Red)

Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Creeped out? Not at all. (Aldan/Red) Empty Creeped out? Not at all. (Aldan/Red)

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 am

So maybe this adventure was tanking faster than Aldan expected.

The 10-year-old glanced around the cemetery warily, unsure of what was about to pop up and haunt him. Ghost were real, making this place crazier than it would for a muggle. Aldan had convinced his parents to leave him at home and this time, he'd gone to a graveyard of all places. It wasn't too hard, just flooing to a place he'd heard his dad say once before.

As usual, he was alone, as most adventures he created tended to be. Aldan shrugged and continued walking forward, stepping on graves when.

CRASH.

The soon-to-be first year yelled in surprise and found himself dangling from a rock above a six foot hole. Merlin, did someone forget to put a body in here? Aldan crinkled his nose, trying to get his shirt unstuck from the blasted hole.

Great. He was stuck.

"Help?" He called out, sighing in frustration.
    Jared Sinclair III
    Jared Sinclair III
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Creeped out? Not at all. (Aldan/Red) Empty Re: Creeped out? Not at all. (Aldan/Red)

Post by Jared Sinclair III Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:32 am

Jared had been sitting the the graveyard plotting his next idea on who he should terrorize when he heard someone scream and then ask for help. The person didn't sound very old. Maybe he wouldn't have to plot today. Maybe his luck came right to him.

Walking around the graveyard he spotted a hole in the ground. Walking over her casual leaned over to see a kid in the hole. He started laughing at the kid and seeing a pile of dirt he kicked some of it into the hole over the kid.

"Looks like you are in over your head kid." he laughed.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Creeped out? Not at all. (Aldan/Red) Empty Re: Creeped out? Not at all. (Aldan/Red)

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:04 am

He heard footsteps and was hopeful he'd get out of the hole, but instead he felt dirt land on his head and he seethed silently. What the hell? Aldan squirmed uncomfortably, the rock digging into his back and he knew he tore his shirt. Damn, his mother would kill him seeing as he'd worn one of his expensive-casual ones with the Chaos crest on it.

"Looks like I'm rather six foot deep," he said dryly in response to the other kid's comment, having theorized it was someone young, if his voice was anything to go by.

"Any chance of you helping a bloke out before he become mummy food?" he asked, wriggling fruitlessly.
    Jared Sinclair III
    Jared Sinclair III
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jared Sinclair III Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:15 am

Kicking some more dirt into the hole he stood off a bit then moved back. Leaning over he said, "Well I think that maybe this hole was made for you. What's your name? I'll carve it into the headstone and then finish covering you." He loved teasing kids. It was such a high.

Standing there he pulled a bench over and sat on it. He made sure he was in front of the dirt pile and kicked some in slowly.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:51 am

Aldan gritted his teeth as dirty continued to come into the hole. What a dirtbag, no pun intended. He reminded himself to get back at this guy when he got out of here. Speaking of... Aldan finally untwisted his shirt from the damn rock and shivered before letting his shirt rip, tearing away from his body and falling to the bottom of the hole. All well, he supposed it was better this way.

The boy made quick work of kicking his foot around and he managed to grab hold of the roots in the wall of the hole. He scrambled up and heaved his small body up the hole, sighing in relief when he got partially up and he managed to get the rest of the way up. He shook the dirt out of his blond hair and glared at the other kid.

"You can remember the name Aldan Chaos, a pissed pureblood whose about to kick your arse for not helping me out," he snarled unhappily. He was in a bad mood from falling and ripping his shirt, leaving him bare chested in this cold wind.
    Jared Sinclair III
    Jared Sinclair III
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jared Sinclair III Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:11 am

Jared was amused as he watched the kid pull himself from the hole. It was a feat really hard for someone as young as the kid. He saw the kid in the full light and froze for a sec before blowing it off as shock that the kid did that. The kid was cute. A real looker.

Jared laughed as the kid shivered in the cool air. He could see goosebumps on the kid and he was so dirty from his fall and Jared's dirt confetti. "Really? You think you can beat me me up? What kind of name is that anyways?" he said arms crossed.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:10 am

"A name that you're likely to remember," huffed Aldan. He crossed his arms and glared at the kid and absently tried to warm himself up. Dear merlin it was way too cold to be losing your shirt around here.

"I don't think I can, I know I can." he said firmly, but he didn't make a move towards the other boy. Aldan's eyes narrowed slightly in thought and his eyes caught hold of a necklace on the boys neck.

"If I were you, Jared, I'd leave me alone or at least have the decency to not throw dirt on someone whose in the ground," he said dryly, his temper cooling off some. Aldan didn't do too well when he was riled up.
    Jared Sinclair III
    Jared Sinclair III
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jared Sinclair III Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 am

Standing there he laughed. "Nah I don't think I will remember your name. Too confusing to remember."

He watched the kid shiver some and even though Jared liked staring at the kid he didn't want to kill a fellow Pureblood. Taking off his jacket he threw it to the kid. "Here kid take this so you don't freeze to death."

"I still don't think you can take me but now isn't the time fore that really." He said looking around. Someone could enter at any moment really and he didn't want prying eyes.

"How do you know my name kid? I didn't exactly hand it out," he said staring holes into the boys head.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 am

Caught off guard, Aldan got hit in the face by the jacket and he scowled but mumbled a quick thanks before slipping it on. To his unfortunate luck, the jacket was bigger than he was and he felt rather short. Damnit.

Easy," he said, sounding just a tad haughtily. "On your pendant has the Sinclair necklace and I know there are three Jared Sinclairs in that family, and since you're obviously my age or so, I can only conclude you're the last Jared thus far." Aldan neglected to say his parents made him glance over the family trees of fellow purebloods, a bad thing in his eyes as Aldan could remember everything about this kids family now because of it.

"Maybe I should just call you Red." Aldan said absently as his thoughts went into overdrive as they often did when he let himself remember a fact or memory. He rather hated it sometimes.
    Jared Sinclair III
    Jared Sinclair III
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jared Sinclair III Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:14 am

Jared looked at the kid and suppressed a laugh. He looked so small in his coat. He could tell the kid didn't like it one bit but he knew that inside the kid was grateful. Who wouldn't?

Listening to the kid he could tell he was smart. Or at least seemed to be anyways.
    "Well you certainly have you information right and if you get to call me Red I am calling you Al."

Looking around he said, "So what brought you here in the first place?"
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 am

Aldan rolled his eyes and settled for ignoring the size matters, seeing as he was getting warmer with the coat on rather than freezing. He narrowed his eyes at the name Al but let it go. It wasn't like he hated the nickname, but he did feel indignant for some reason.

"I was escaping the two I call parents," he confessed honestly, not seeing any reason to lie. He shrugged and looked around at his surrounding. "I'm always out and about while they're talking to some other pureblood about the oddest things I have no interest in. Why are you here?" He looked at Red with a raised eyebrow.
    Jared Sinclair III
    Jared Sinclair III
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jared Sinclair III Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 am

Jared watched te kid for a moment before replying. He knew what it was like to want to escape the parents every so often. They hounded him all the time to do things.

Crossing his arms he said, "Well I was here plotting my next victim when you happened to drop in." He laughed at his joke before continuing, "I usually don't pick on Purebloods so I have to say sorry for that but it was just such a perfect moment. I couldn't let that pass."

Taking a seat in the bench he looked at the kid. "So I take you to be about my age. What school are you going to this year?" He was excited to be going to Hogwarts. He wanted to cause so much mischief
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 am

Aldan had expected Red to mock him or something, but was surprised. Well, least the bloke apologized, right? He nodded his head in acceptance, inclining it slightly. It seemed Red was a bit of a prankster, which amused Aldan who wasn't much of a prankster as much as he was a trouble maker, preferring to take risks and get into trouble rather than pranking.

"Headed to Hogwarts," Aldan told Red, "first year there of course. Not sure what house I get into, so long as there are some interesting folk there."

"You too?" he inquired.
    Jared Sinclair III
    Jared Sinclair III
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jared Sinclair III Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 am

Jared kept staring at the kid and he hoped the kid hadn't noticed but he was so cute. "Yep I am heading to Hogwarts myself. I can guess what house I will be. It kinda runs in the family you know."

Sticking his out his hand he said, "I think we got off on the wrong foot. I like you kid. You got spirit. I see some of me in you."
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 am

Aldan nodded in agreement to the family tidbit. His parents were obsessed over what house he'd end up in and what he'd do when he finished Hogwarts schooling. Aldan himself didn't even know what house he'd belong to! The wind blew a little, ruffling Aldan's dirty blond hair and he realized belatedly how much he was covered in dirt. Urghhh.

He looked over at the hand and nodded, taking Red's hand and giving it a shake, "Glad to know that you see yourself in someone whose not related to you personally but with our pureblood we might be cousins for all I know," he said sarcastically before grimacing as he felt a stick poking him. He shook his hair and turned his head to the side, reaching up to remove a branch.

"I've better get back to my parents before I get chewed out for not helping them with this goon they had coming over. See you around Red. I'll owl you sometime," Aldan said before he turned and took off in the direction of the nearest floo area, Red's jacket still around his shoulders and forgotten there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:01 pm