Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Miles's Detention

Miles's Detention  Empty Miles's Detention

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am

Miles walked to Professor Moody's office, he was still really depressed about losing so many points for Ravenclaw, maybe if he worked hard in detention perhaps he could earn extra points. He took a deep breath and knocked on the the door and waited anxiously
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Miles's Detention  Empty Detention

Post by Shaun Moody Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:38 am

"Enter." Shaun called and glanced at the wristwatch. Sure it was Miles.
    "Come sit." he gestured to the chairs on the desk opposite him.
    "Before I assign your detention, I want to know exactly why you wanted to brew potion on your own? Why the Bathroom? Why amortentia?"

Shaun leaned forward on the desk, his long fingers stipled in front of his nose.

Miles's Detention  Empty Re: Miles's Detention

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Miles entered Professor Moody's office, and took his seat. As the professor asked why Miles was making amortentia, his heart starting beating so hard he could feel it against his chest. "Um.. well you see i've brewed many other potions by myself; the Wartcap Powder potion, the Babbling Berverage and the Pepperup potion. And last christmas my mother Amelia Bloxam im sure you know of her helped me brew polyjuice potion"

Miles could sense Professor Moody was getting impatient " Well anyway I wanted to impress you because I..." Miles quickly stopped himself then started talking again "Beacuse i respect you, and I thought Moaning Myrtles bathroom would be the best place to brew it because it's hardly used therefore we wouldn't be disturbed" Miles racing heart had settled down abit " Professor I completely understand if you don't want me to attend your potion classes anymore"

Sponsored content

Miles's Detention  Empty Re: Miles's Detention

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm