Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Why hey there stranger (Erik/Kieran)

Why hey there stranger (Erik/Kieran) Empty Why hey there stranger (Erik/Kieran)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:23 am

The sun had descended an hour ago and the crescent moon waded through the skies in a proud manner, shining dimly and yet brightly amongst the mortals and immortals throughout the area where the moon was allowed its moment to show its pride. Erik looked away from the skies as he puffed a ring of smoke from his lips.

"Yo Erik! You're needed back mate," a disembodied voice shouted from the creaked door that stood ajar. Erik Blackthorne shook his head and snuffed the life from his cigarette, a handy muggle outlet, and returned to his post.

The Leaky Cauldron was full of activity, as it always was around this time of year. Erik smiled lazily and tied the apron around his waist before walking to attend a few customers that his staff had yet to attend. As he did so, he ended up bumping into someone and Erik reached out instinctively, catching them by the arm.

"Sorry about that," Erik apologized as he looked down at the person.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Why hey there stranger (Erik/Kieran) Empty Re: Why hey there stranger (Erik/Kieran)

Post by @ Kiwi Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:05 am

Kieran was sitting there nursing a scotch on ice when someone bumped into him and the grabbed on to his arm. They tried to explain that they were sorry and Kieran was about to turn around and tell him he shoulda watched where he was going. But when he turned around he was shocked into silence. The guy was hot. ""O-oh it's fine, don't worry about it."

Why hey there stranger (Erik/Kieran) Empty Re: Why hey there stranger (Erik/Kieran)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 am

This bloke was very appealing, Erik had to admit. His eyes unknowingly glanced at the features, the curves, and the entire body of the man in front of him before they snapped back to the other man's eyes and he smiled charmingly.

"No, I was the one who bumped into you. Allow me to buy you a couple of drinks. On the house," Erik said apologetically and he flashed a quick hand wave to one of his waiters who knew the sign and started prepping up a rather expensive, but classic drink they served.

"The name is Erik, by the way."
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 am

"Well if you insist please do feel free to buy me a drink. Why don't you sit down and have one with me." He so wanted to talk to this guy more. He was so hot.

"The name is Kieran, Kieran Reinhardt. Pleased to meet you. So what brings you here?" He asked

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:14 am

"Alright," laughed Erik as he waved again at the waiter who smirked at him and retrieved a second cup. He rolled his eyes, knowing his friend and employee would be bugging him for information on this guy later.

"Well I run the place, so it's my job to meet good-looking people and keep the Leaky Cauldron in top notch, y'know?" Erik smirked a little, accepting the drinks from the waiter and holding his own drink up to Kieran. That name sounded fitting for some reason.

"What about yourself there Reinhardt?" he asked.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:00 am

Kieran was shocked that the guy ran the place. He had the hots for a Pub owner? That was hot. Especially with how good looking the guy was.

"I uhh," he stammered out, "I umm teach at Hogwarts. Care of Magical Creatures. Nice job."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 am

Erik grinned a little at that tidbit of information. A teacher, huh? Well he was one good-looking creature teacher, that was for sure.

"So ehh Professor Reinhardt, got any creatures you like to show the most?" he asked slyly with a wink. He took a sip of his drink, letting the cold liquid burn his throat soothingly. He'd have to think of a new on the house drink later, since customers were demanding more.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:57 am

Kieran didn't know what to make of the man other then he was extremely hot and funny.

"I only show my creature to certain people and certainly not in public. When do you get off? Maybe we can get a drink and talk" he said smiling.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:17 am

"Only to certain people, huh?" Repeated Erik with a smirk as he finished the drink easily and slid it down the bar table, letting the bartender catch it as he had been trained to do when a customer slid a glass.

"I get off now," decided the blond-haired man. Being the owner of the pub meant choosing his own hours after all. He stood up from his chair and waited on the little number to finish his own drink and join him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 am