Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Warm Afternoon (Open)

Luke Henerbal
    Luke Henerbal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Warm Afternoon (Open) Empty A Warm Afternoon (Open)

Post by Luke Henerbal Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Luke walked slowly around the lake, coming to a stop under his favourite tree. He was supposed to meet Lucy here, but then again who knew how long she would take, especially with her Dad actually being home. Still, he had decided to come and wait. It was better than being in his house at any rate.

His mind wandered off as he stared into the lake. He could easily jump in, and he wanted to, but for now he would sit in the shade of the tree.

A Warm Afternoon (Open) Empty A Warm Afternoon

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Alexis strolled around the lake, humming quietly to herself. It was a nice day, amd her magic seemed to calm down at the proximity of nature.
    There was a man sitting below her favorite tree. She walked towards him, ' Hello, do you come here often? Would you mind sitting elsewhere, please?'
    Luke Henerbal
    Luke Henerbal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Warm Afternoon (Open) Empty Re: A Warm Afternoon (Open)

Post by Luke Henerbal Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:16 am

Luke raised his eyebrows. He had claimed this tree when he was nine, just over five years ago. He wasn't about to give it up to this girl, whoever she was. However, he forced himself to be polite, even if she had just tried to get rid of him, Lucy was always saying he was too mean. Well he might as well give this nice thing a try.

"I'm sorry, I've been coming here since I was nine, always to this tree. I've never seen you around here before, but I'm sure we can both sit here?" He kept the edge out of his voice as well as he could.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:33 pm

"I guess we can." Alexis murmured and sat next to the boy.
    "I mostly visit in the late evening, we must have missed each other. I'm Alexis, Alexis Hope." She held out her hand.
    "And what's your name?"
    Her mood improved bit by bit. I guess I can make a fairly civil conversation, Alex thought with amusement.
    Luke Henerbal
    Luke Henerbal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luke Henerbal Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 am

Luke shrugged, he had spent nights at the tree when he was younger, but then again, who was he to argue. He took her proffered hand and smiled, "Luke Henerbal, but please, don't use my last name. You must live around here. But I've never seen you before." He didn't want to be too nosy but she had something about her that he wanted to figure out.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 pm

"Alright, Luke it is." Alexis smiled back. "No, I don't live nearby. But that's what cars are for, isn't it? Don't tell my mum though." She whispered conspiratorily. And she had made it a point this summer to take out her father's SUV with her whenever she ventured muggle London. Hopefully this guy won't be reporting the muggle police for driving without papers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:58 pm