Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Escape (OPEN)

Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Escape (OPEN) Empty Escape (OPEN)

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Maya wandered towards Meadow Lake as the sun finally slipped from the horizon, leaving ghosts of the passionate reds, yellows and oranges from sunset. She sighed and sat at the edge of the lake, skimming her fingertips over the water surface, watching the ripples in fascination. She hadn't been home in 4 days, now. Jack was too drunk to go home, and it wasn't like her dad was about to protect her.

So her only choice was to escape, at least for a little while. But how long was this meant to be for? Would Jack even let her back in the flat? She quickly banished the stressful thought away.

Focus on the beauty. Focus on the magic. She reminded herself. With that, she leaned back into the grass, so her head was close to the edge of the lake, searching desperately for that magic and beauty, that seemed to always cross paths with her when she needed it the most.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Escape (OPEN) Empty Re: Escape (OPEN)

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:31 am

Passion was walking around, enjoying peace and freedom. Freedom from the order. Peace from the school.

She ran into a muggle- she could tell from the scent of her blood. Right away, she became wary. Muggles were dangerous in these times. Neverless, she walked over to her.

"Hello." She said softly. "I am Passion."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:41 pm

"Hello Passion." she greeted quietly, still looking upwards at the sky.

"That's a beautiful name." she smiled. It was so easy to find beauty.

"My name's Amaya." she said, lifting herself up from her lying position and sat cross legged on the grass.

"Would you like to join me, Passion?" she said, finally looking up at the woman.

She seems...different. Maya thought to herself.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Passion relaxed a little. She seemed nice, and quite calm too. I could defend myself, if something goes wrong. She thought.

"Thank you." She thanked. "Yours too- it is unique." With how her name was, she liked those kind of names.

"Sure." She plopped down, careful for her wand to be hidden. "Everything alright for you?" She asked.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Maya frowned at the woman. "You do know that I'm not about to attack you, right?" she shrugged with one shoulder lightly. "You just seem a little tense, Passion."

"You're welcome. And thank you, to you too."

"Not really." she said nonchalantly, as if they were discussing the weather. "What about you?" she asked out of courtesy.

Maya frowned again, thinking carefully.

"Do you believe in magic, Passion?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:49 am

Passion just smiled slightly. "I have been in the middle of the war. I have learned to be careful." She said carefully. "Many times people have told me that, and I found them wrong."

She traced a blade of grass. "Alright."

She hesitated. "Yes." She answered, hoping it was the right answer.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:57 pm

"A war? Really? Which one?" Maya asked innocently. "You must be a good fighter, then?" she asked, then looked down at her small, fragile figure. "I don't really think I'd be able to attack you very well." she smiled sheepishly.

Maya looked up at the sky and murmured;

"Where do you think it is?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:48 pm

She frowned at her. "The one with Muggles and Wizards. I am not about to tell you about which side though." She dropped the blade of grass. "Well, you judge me better than other did." She flashed a grin at her.

"I think it is hidden, yet in clear site." She answered. "We could be looking at it, yet we can't see the purpose."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Maya nodded. "I thought so."

"I suppose it's because of my grandpa's old war stories. He was a "muggle", but he fought in so many wars. It's just out of habit that I ask which one." she shrugged sheepishly with a small smile.

"You're a witch, aren't you?" she asked, eyes lighting up and peered more closely at the woman. "We don't really call ourselves muggles a lot. It sounds a bit like an insult, if you ask me." she giggled.

"I've only met a wizard once when I was 6. I fell over and I was crying-" she blushed at this point- "-and he wanted to make me laugh, so he turned my nose orange." she gushed.

"It was so amazing. How do you learn it all? How do you even...?" she flailed with her hands. "Ohmygoodness. Do you have a wand with you?!" she squealed in delight.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 pm

She nodded. "Understandable." Then she realized she said 'muggle'. Muggles don't call themselves that.. she silently cursed herself.

Passion stared at her with amazment. "We just wanted to have a name for non-magic folk, without it being a mouthful." Then she scowled. "Trust me- there is an name that is an insult to call y'all." She hated that name.

She frowned a little bit. "The wizard was very brave then." She looked at her. "Why are you not trying to get rid of Wizards like other people?" She asked. She knew she shouldn't trust Amaya, but her old human self had a habit of trusting people too easily.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"Well, muggle sounds funny if you ask me." she giggled.

Maya shrugged. "It's just a word, you know. It's not going to kill me or anything." Her eyes widened. "Is it?!" she gasped.

"So you don't hate us?" she asked, then frowned. "My mum used to say that I could get anyone to do what I wanted if I cried." she smiled sheepishly again.

"Well..." she muttered, then looked down and played with a bit of hair, trying to cover the blush.

"...I think magic is really cool, and it's so unfair that there has to be a war."

"Plus, it can't be as terrible as everyone says it is if it made a young girl laugh."

She looked up again, looking a bit intimidated and concerned.

"Don't tell anyone I told you that, though. Because..well..y'know."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 am

She frowned. "Never before the name was on my lips- it won't change that fact now." She said firmly. "And no- it won't kill you. Though it had hurt peoples feelings a lot before." She reassured quickly.

She was shocked. "There is a group of witches and wizards who gathered, to begun plans of making peace within all of this. I firmly believe that too- why the need for war? We have enough of it within families and religion." She said sadly.

"And you getting anything when you cried, it may be a good thing to have in the future." She laughed.

She grinned. "I like you Amaya. You see reason very well." She studied her. She could be perfect for the Protectors Mundie Order. I will decide if she is trustable, then I will ask her about it. She thought.

(OOC: I just came up with the idea.. LOL. What do you think of it, or is Amaya one of those who just stays neutral?)
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well, okay." she shrugged.

"Though, I don't see how it can be so terrible if it won't kill me." she said honestly. "Can you write it down?" she asked, still burning with curiosity.

"Yeah, family disputes really suck." she murmured, leaning back in the grass on her elbows.

Maya watched Passion in fascination and laughed with her, the noise was infectious.

Maya returned the woman's grin.

"I like you too."

"Though I've always thought I've had a very strange view on things. I never seem to agree with most people." she shrugged.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:27 pm

She conjured a piece of paper and a pen. Then she wrote down the word, 'Mudblood.' It sickened her just to write it. She hesitated handing it to her, but she wanted to know.

She shrugged. "Those type of people tend to stop wars, at times." She smiled a bit. "I know stopping the war will happen right away. But I hope we can stop it before a massive amount of killing happens."

Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Maya gasped lightly as the woman conjured a piece of paper and pen.

"That's amazing..." she whispered, mostly to herself. Maya took the paper tenderly from Passion's hand, as if it would break as soon as she touched it. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Mudbl-" she put a hand over her mouth to stop herself from saying the word, recognising how much it bothered the sweet witch.

"I'd love to help stop it." she smiled sadly.

"But I'm just a kid." she murmured. "What am I meant to do? Where would I even start?" she shrugged.

"We?" she asked.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:48 am

She was relieved when she prevented the word from fully coming out.

She smiled at Amaya. "There once was this wizard. He was only one years old, and he survived the Killing Curse. Only wizard too. He grew up, and killed the Dark Wizard at age seventeen. Anybody, any age, can do anything." She said.

"You can you know. There is a group working to create peace. I am part of it." She looked at her.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 pm

"He sounds wonderful." Maya's eyes lit up with inspiration, but they dwindled quickly.

"Though I'm afraid I'm not that talented." she admitted bashfully.

"I think that I'm alright at singing..." she trailed off. She only had that, and believed it because Zach had insisted so.

She laughed nervously.

"I don't really think that would help very much in a war, though." she twiddled her thumbs. "But..." she mumbled.

"But, if you would let me join that group, I would be really happy." she smiled at her.

"And I'd try to help as much as possible." she added on quickly.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 pm

She shook her head. "We are talented in many different ways." She spoke determinedly. "And your role.. You could persuade wizards and muggles that we can interact friendly. We can live together peacefully." Her voice grew eager. "That we can live in a world that has Wizards and Muggles openly walking down the street, laughing and talking together."

"There is a meeting tomorrow. If you wanna come."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 pm

"Well that doesn't sound too hard. After all, we're sitting here and talking and laughing- so it's most definitely possible." she grinned at Passion.

"Well yeah, that'd be fantastic!" she said, unable to hide her enthusiasm. She frowned a little.

"Will I be the only "muggle" -" she put air quotations around the new word. "-there?" she finished.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am

She grinned back. Then she shook her head. "No, you will be something amazing. A hope beacon, because it gives us hope that it is possible." She grinned and wondered how the girl would react to her being a vampire.

Would it better to tell her now, or later?
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Amazing? Beacon of hope?

"Passion, I'm not sure I would be able to deliver as a beacon for anything." she said a little worriedly.

"You look like you have something on your mind." she said, peering closer at the woman. "Anything you want to share? Two minds are better than one." she smiled kindly.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:40 am

She rolled her eyes. "I am sure. Don't worry."

She hesitated and wrung her hands. "It is something that I am not sure when to tell you. Now, you might walk away terrified. Later, you might be angry for not telling you later." She shook her head. "Confusing."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:31 pm

"O..Okay." she caved.

Maya smiled encouragingly and her blue eyes glowed with warmth.

"Passion, im not going anywhere, I promise." she reassured her kindly.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:55 pm

She hesitated. "Ummm... I got bitten at age seventeen by a Vampire about four years ago." Her voice was a whisper. "I have been living in this body ever since. Forever still, forever not welcomed in both worlds. Vampires hate me for I am vampire who doesn't like being who she is. Non-Vampires hate me because... I am a vampire." She shrugged, and messed with a leaf.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:44 am