Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fight for all the right reasons (Closed)

Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Fight for all the right reasons (Closed) Empty Fight for all the right reasons (Closed)

Post by Aldan Chaos Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:47 pm

It hadn't been too hard to escape all the girls, Aldan discovered, and he had dragged Arsen to another compartment on his request. He locked the door, wanting to ask the older boy before someone else barged in. He'd only met the boy briefly but after seeing that girl ask for him, he had realized who he was.

"You," Aldan said as he pointed a finger at Arsen Salvator and narrowing his eyes slightly. "You know how to fight, correct? Teach me how to fight" He needed to know just how much the other boy did, because he wanted something from Arsen that could only work if the damn guy said yes. He wanted to protect his newest family, his soon to be nephew, and his friends, but he knew next to nothing about fighting, having been raised around books because of his parents really.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Fight for all the right reasons (Closed) Empty Re: Fight for all the right reasons (Closed)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 am

He follwed the boy into the cabin and stood with his back towards the window. His eyes narrowed as the younger boy locked the door, he hated being locked in but he wasn't that weak pathetic kid anymore. Hell he could produce hell on earth if he wanted to, quite literally.

He raised a finger and burst out laughing. "Cause i know how to fight, doesn't mean im gonna teach you." He laughed pulling out his amulet from under his shirt. "Im a demon we dont do anything unless theres something in it for us. So whats in it for me?" He asked the laughter all but stopped now.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Fight for all the right reasons (Closed) Empty Re: Fight for all the right reasons (Closed)

Post by Aldan Chaos Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:47 am

Aldan had never really realized that red eyes could be demon, but he found he wasn't all that surprised. He looked at Arsen impassively for a second before his eyes looked at the amulet and then towards the older boy's face, his eyes taking in the miniscule details as his eidetic memory came into place, categorizing him before he realized something.

"Someone to spar with," Aldan said quietly. "You know how to fight now because you were someone like me, demon or not, wizard or not. You were pushed around and lost people, belittled and ignored." Memories of his parents, now dead, came to his mind. He shook his head, remembering that he wasn't there anymore. He had Sophia and Asric now who he was becoming okay with. "I lost my folks because I was too weak to save them. I got this," he tugged lightly at his collar to reveal a jagged scar across the side of his neck, showcasing his past," from being too weak to save myself. So what's in it for you is someone to mould to get to your level so you can improve even more while improving me."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:09 am

He smiled. "You didn't know?" He asked with a smirk. "Figures." He shrugged leaning back onto the window. "Someone to beat up you mean? You're no competition for me so it wouldn't be much of a spar." He said turning to look over his shoulder before his head snapped back in ager towards the kid.

"What did you just say?" He asked grabbing Aldan by his robes and shoving him against the wall, his hands radiating heat. "You know nothing about me you hear. Nothing!" He said dropping him as he stepped back to calm down, it wouldn't look good if he killed a kid before he'd even made it to his first day at school.

He turned to look at the scar. "Snap." He said pulling the front of his shirts neck down to reveal the long scar from the side of his neck down to his chest. That scar really puzzled him and his uncle for some time because every other time he'd got his his skin healed scarless but this one just didnt seem to want to go away.

He sat down and thought for a few seconds. He did like the thought of using his anger to train people and who knows it might even help him get started for when he had to train up his own army. "Fine, deal but its on my terms. Double cross me kid and it will be the last thing you do, brother of the headmaster or not." He said holding out his hand for the kid to shake and accept.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:12 am

Aldan's eyes widened only slightly as he was shoved against the wall, but he didn't say anything, knowing he had to be at least partially right due to the reaction. He was surprised by the heat he felt and relieved when Arsen dropped him at least.

It seemed having shown his own scar had made the older boy think, Aldan realized and the thought made him feel better about having showed it. It was a reason why he preferred wearing collared shirts for the most part after all.

Aldan looked down at the hand and back at Arsen, thinking, before he nodded and took the hand and shook it. "Wouldn't dream on double crossing." he answered.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:49 am

"Good because believe me you wont live long enough to regret it." He said dropping the boys hand to get a look at what he had to work with. He gave him a little push and turned his nose up at him. "Pathetic, looks like i have a lot of work on my hands." He said.

"So who you trying to protect? I know your not just doing this for yourself, i can read people better than books." He said shoving his hands into his pockets as he stood in front of Aldan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm