Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I gotta walk about (Open)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

I gotta walk about (Open) Empty I gotta walk about (Open)

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 am

Tyler whistled softly as he strolled along the street, his jacket slung over his shoulder for the weather had grown warmer than he had originally thought.

He didn't quite have a plan to where he was going, but he just couldn't stay where in the house any longer. The four walls around him were closing in on him, driving him insane.

The boy, young man really, glanced through windows wondering if there was anything he wished to purchase. It was as a display in the window caught his eye that he smashed right into some poor unexpected person.

"Sorry," he apologized his thick southern drawl always sounding odd in this place of 'refined' accents, "I didn't see yeah there."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I gotta walk about (Open) Empty Re: I gotta walk about (Open)

Post by Jodie Bass Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 am

Siobhan, again, was half hung over. She was lost on her way to school. Her uniform was full of creases and folds from being drunk the night before and sleeping on cold, wet grass. The brunette didn't particularly mind. She wanted to skive school that day anyway.

Siobhan was walking outside a store when she bumped into someone. She took a good look at them. When they spoke, they sounded extremely... American. That was a bit mean of her to say so, especially when she has such a strong Irish drawl.

"It's alright there, sweets," she muttered, her words slurring. "You American?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Tyler took in the girl he had bumped into. She looked particularily... dishevelled. He couldn't help smirking a bit. He was pretty sure he knew that type of dishevelled .

"Rough night, Sug?" he asked, his voice drawling around the short form of 'suger', a habit he'd picked up from his father.

"How could yeah tell?" he gave a little laugh, never ashamed of his accent no matter how much it made him stand out, "I use to; I've lived around a-here for a few years now. The accent just a-won't go away."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 am

"Rough night's an underestimation," Siobhan replied, trying her best to smile. She did smile though, but it was very, very wobbly. "I can't seem to be real anymore... I-I can't take it... what's sug?"

Now the young girl was barely coherent.

"Uhh... I know these things," she sighed. "I have an Irish accent, if you haven't noticed. My name's Irish too. It's Siobhan."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 pm

He gave a little laugh, "Sug - is a-you... it's a pet name... you a-say 'Sweets', I a-say 'Sug'"

Tyler tilted his head to the side, his eyes softening slightly with sympathy. It was obvious this girl was still a little fuzzy from her drinking. He tilted his head towards a near by bench, "Why don't we take a-seat?"

"What's a pretty thang like you got in her life that she can't a-take?" He asked as he gently herded her towards the bench

"Siobhan - that there is a right old pretty name," he smiled easily, "I'm just a-boring old, Tyler. You can call me Ty though, gives it a slight more impressive ring, no?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 am

"Got it now, sweets," Siobhan grinned. She chuckled a little, feeling a little hungover still.

Siobhan nodded. She smiled and gave the young man her hand so he could sit her down. Her legs were already wobbling and she didn't even do anything.

"Reality... it's too, real," Siobhan said simply as Tyler helped her towards the bench. "The world... it needs more magic and spice..."

Siobhan smiled when Tyler had said her name was pretty. A genuine smile that even her drunkenness could not take away from her.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Tyler clicked his tongue and gave her a smile, "That you do, Sug."

"There we a-go now," he said as he sat her down on the bench, "Nice and a-comfy."

He plopped down beside her, leaning back and letting his leg sprawl before him, taking up as much space as he could. That was how he always sat - it made him feel less stuck... less trapped if he could 'claim the space as his own' so to speak. Take as much of it for himself as he was allowed.

He listened quietly as the girl spoke, enjoying the easy lilt of her Irish accent - much more lively than his own drawl.

"Well, that does seem to a-be the definition of re-al-ity." he gave her a rueful smile, "Though it does a-seem to a-catch up with us a-sometimes."

He watched her smile, and gave one of his own. The action truely did light up her face. He liked it.

"Are we a-feelin' a 'ittle better now?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Siobhan only laughed when Tyler had sat her down on the bench. It was because it felt like she was flying. For her, it was one of the benefits of being hung over: you can barely feel anything other than the things you want to feel. She smiled at him when he sat down. "You're taking up all the space!" she joked.

"If only reality doesn't have to be so bitter, Tyler," she sighed, thinking of her little sister. "If only."

Siobhan nodded. "I feel loads better now, thank you!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Tyler smiled at her joke, and shuffled closer, "What, yeah don't a-like me?"

He sobered at her comment. He knew all about bitter realities; his own hadn't been so sunny for a while.

He gave a little nod, and reiterated her sentiment, "If only."

"It was my pleasure, Sug," he responded attempting to make a gallent bow, but failing slightly due to the fact that he was sitting down.

He sat therefore a moment before his foot started tapping. He was feeling what he always did when he sat too long - and often a few seconds was enough for it to be too long. He needed to distract himself.

Tyler turned to give the girl beside him a good look. She was a cute little thing - though defintely a few years younger than him.

"Shouldn't yeah be in a-school, Sug?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 pm

(OOC: Sorry for le lateness!)

Siobhan laughed, "Of course I like you, silly!" And she did.

Siobhan clapped as Tyler bowed down on the chair. "Bravo! Bravo!" she announced, frantically clapping her hands like a seal as she laughed noisily.

When Tyler started tapping his foot, Siobhan did too. She decided to make it sound like a drum beat. "This is fun!" she chuckled.

Siobhan's eyes immediately narrowed at the mention of school. "No," she whispered.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Tyler laughed as she proclaimed the foot tapping fun. He would admit that she did seem to give it more of a flair than others - meaning him. It was just his nervous habit.

Amused, he decided to see if he could catch up and match her beat. Sadly he failed.

"I guess, I'm a-not, a-musically inclind," he gave an easy laugh.

He nodded easily at her responce. She obviously had no interest in going to school and seeing as he had never been on to be nominated for perfect attendance he certainly could advocate going.

"Just a-checkin'," he responded, "I wouldn't a-want to lose my new a-friend so shortly after a-findin' yeah."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Siobhan shook her head. "You don't have to!" she grinned. "Just tap your foot randomly, like this!" She then started tapping her foot quickly and randomly.

"Well, I'm no goody-two-shoes," she grinned.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Tyler laughed and followed her lead, just tapping his feet randomly at random speed.

"A-like this?"

The boy playfully tapped his shoulder into Siobhan's.

"Good; thems are a-no fun," he laughed.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Siobhan laughed, "That's more like it!" She was glad now Tyler could just make music randomly, like she did sometimes when she was bored.

Siobhan then tapped her shoulder playfully onto Tyler's as well, except that she chose to stay there.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Ty glanced down at the girl as she just sort of continued to lean on his shoulder. He gave a little smile and didn't bother to move her back. He didn't mind her closeness so much.

"Now who a-takin' up all the space?" he asked with a laugh.

He paused for another moment, just looking around him. The street wasn't particularily busy at this hour in the morning.

"So, Siobhan - what-ch'yeah do for fun around a-here?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:12 am

"I am! I am!" grinned Siobhan. She was just so happy now she was practically enthusiastic over everything.

"I don't know," Siobhan replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Usually I just go to the club or dance..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:42 am

Tyler laughed and shook his head at the girl. She was certainly enthusastic there was no doubt about that. He wasn't sure if he could ever rival that enthusasim even in his best moods.

"Well it is a-much to early for either of those," he mused slowly looking about him, "We must a-do somethang far more civilized for this hour."

He spied a little cafe across the street and smiled.

"I know, allow me, my lady, to a-buy you a cup o' coffee."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Siobhan shrugged her shoulders. "I guess so," she sighed.

When she saw at what Tyler was pointing to, she gasped. She had loved coffee, for even at her worst times, it was there for her.

"Yes! Yesyesyes!" nodded the brunette.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Tyler smiled as her disinterested responce to not dancing turned into one of excitment at the mention of coffee. He was glad she was so enthused for the prospected.

He pushed himself off the bench and offered her his arm.

"Well then, my lady, all me to ascorte you to that there cafe."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:14 am

Soibhan nodded, grabbing Tyler's arm. "Come on!" she grinned. "Let's all go get that coffee!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 am

Tyler smiled and walked over to the small store, leading Siobhan along with him.

Once inside he was relieved to see that it was not busy - he wasn't very good at waiting for anything.

"Let's a-see," he looked up at the options, ordering a normal coffee for himself before turning to his companian, "And what would the a-lady enjoy?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:26 am

Siobhan pursed her lips as seh thought of her favourite coffee. "I know! Expresso!" she grinned. "With three sugars!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:45 pm

"And I thought you were energetic before," Tyler smiled jokingly as she ordered her drink.

He leaned against the counter his feet starting to nervously tap again as he waited for the drinks to come about.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:27 am

As soon as Sio got her drink, she drank it. That cost her a burn to her tongue and to her teeth.

"Ow!" she screamed, fanning her tongue. "It hurts! Ithurtsithurtsithurts!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Tyler took a slow sip of his drink, and almost choked on it as he bit back laughter at Siobhan's antics.

Swallowing quickly and coughing slightly he grinned at the girl, "That's why you a-take your a-time, Sillay. It serves you a-right for bein' in too much of a rush."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:02 am