Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Connection between Iris and Hades

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Connection between Iris and Hades Empty Connection between Iris and Hades

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Hades walked into the Gryffindor common room and sat by the window watching the rain come down. Hades loved the rain, it reminded him of the time when he got his letter to Hogwarts. The rain made it easier to focus on things.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Connection between Iris and Hades Empty Re: Connection between Iris and Hades

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Iris walked to the Common Room, feeling bored out of her mind. She was in the mood for talking but her dorm mates had gone somewhere. She noticed a boy about her age, sitting by the windows. Hoping she wasn't bothering him, she introduced herself. "Hey, I'm Iris. Are you new?" She grinned.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Hades heard a beautiful voice and turned to look to see a girl. She introduced herself and he had to admit she was beautiful. "Yeah i'm new and my name is Hades Andrews. I have to say my past girlfriends were never as pretty as you" Hades felt like he was going to blush. "Sorry for being too straight forward" Hades put his head down.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm

"Oh, so you are a player with different girls, huh?" Iris asked with a light laugh. "Sorry to say that I never had a boyfriend before but I guess you're cute enough." She commented with a sly smile. "No problem, I like boldness mostly 'cause even I'm like that. So, what do you think of Hogwarts so far?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Hades chuckled a little. "I only had one girlfriend before and she left me for someone else. Hogwarts is really great so far. I'm not the only one who is new considering the first years. I'm always straight forward sometimes. Thanks for the compliment" Hades smiled at her. "So tell me about yourself Iris, that is if you don't mind".
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

"Well, she must have been really foolish then," Iris immediately commented. She knew it probably wasn't in her place to say that but she couldn't help but blurt out her thoughts. "Well, I get easily excited, tend to say and do things without thinking and love flying!" She replied enthusiastically. "So, tell me a few facts about yourself too."

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm

"Iris it's okay i understand" Hades chuckled a little bit. "Well something about me is that i live with my mom, i'm a pure blood, my father left my mother after she got pregnant with me, I love chocolate and i'm very protective of my family and if i get a girlfriend and friends i will be protective of them too" Hades finished with a smirk.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 pm

"Why did your father leave her?" Iris asked, feeling sad for him. What the hell was wrong with her? It was not usual for her to start having emotions for someone she just met. The thought made her uncomfortable and she tried to shake it away, hoping that Hades was as nice as he seemed to be. Well, at least he's good looking, she thought with an inward smile.

"Just for your information, I'd love to have a boyfriend who's protective," she winked at him. "But of course, someone like you must already have your eye on someone else."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Hades chuckled a little. "He left because he didn't want kids and he was a dick. I do have my eye on someone and her name is Iris and her last name Grayson" Hades smiled at her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Not knowing what to say, Iris hugged him. "I'm sorry," she said quietly. She was surprised to find herself blushing slightly at his comment. "What if I'm not interested?" She asked with a grin.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

"Then you're not interested, but let me tell you something about me, when i like someone i will keep fighting for them until they go on one date with me. If they want to date me after that date then i will be more then happy. If you're not interested then i will fight for you because you are worth fighting for Iris" Hades told her truthfully.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm

"You just met me, how could you possibly say all those things already?" Iris asked him. "But if you are that persistent, I'll go on a date with you." She chuckled.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 pm

I am that persistent, and i would love to go on a date. How about we let you pick the place and time" He smiled at her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 pm

"How about the Enchanted Lake?" Iris suggested. "I mean, if that's okay with you. I don't mind any place 'cause either way I'm going to be with you." She smiled.

((OOC: Love your siggie! Very Happy))
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:39 pm

"The Enchanted lake is perfect.... What time" asked Hades.

(OOC: Thanks Very Happy)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:46 pm

"How about after dinner tomorrow? I prefer the night time....unless you would like to go earlier." She smiled.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:48 pm

"Nope the stars will be out along with the moon and it will be the perfect time" said Hades with honesty.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:53 pm

"Alright, I can't wait," she replied softly. "Do you want to plan out something or just go as it comes?" She asked him. She didn't mind either way; she just wanted to spend time with Hades.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm

"Well i would like just to go with it but do you want to plan out something" Hades asked wanting to spend as much time with Iris as possible.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:00 pm

"Nope, planning ahead and being organized is for boring people." She said with a grin. "We can try that for our next date. And yes, we will have a second date 'cause I know you won't be able to resist me." She teased Hades and laughed for real.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Hades laughed "Good can't wait" Hades winked at Iris.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:01 am