Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Books, so many bloody books!

Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Books, so many bloody books! Empty Books, so many bloody books!

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Az groaned as she hit her head on the book shelf in annoyance. "Bloody books. So many bloody books. How the bloody are you supposed to find the one tha thelps you?" She grumbled. Books weren't her thing. She didn't really like reading, she liked doing. She sighed ran her fingers through her hair and looked over the Charms books again. "I loathe this class." She hissed. Potions wasn't that bad, H&PE was fun, Flying was her favorite, and COMC was pretty cool too, at least she got to be outside. But, Charms. Charms... well, it might have helped if she stayed awake during lectures. She sighed again and reached up for a book, but pulled her hand away again, groaning. Maybe she'd just grab a bunch and skim through them to see which one would help her. She pulled out multiple books on Charms, groaning once again as she remembered she would be reading these.

"Can't someone just help me?" She grumbled.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Books, so many bloody books! Empty Re: Books, so many bloody books!

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Iris loved the library. Of course, she couldn't love anything as much as she loved flying but books were pretty close. She wasn't much into reading for endless hours; she'd rather grab some random book and flip through the pages. As she was walking, she thought she heard someone's voice.

"Hello, everything okay?" Iris asked the girl and helped to hold some of the books from the girl's hand.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Az turned to the girl and gave her a little smile, "I'm dying, actually." She grinned lightly, "Not literally, metaphorically. Charms is killing me." She chuckled and grabbed one last book. "I just can't get it!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Iris couldn't help but laugh at the girl's comment. "Trust me, Charms is not everyone's cup of tea." She grinned. "I'm Iris, by the way. But there is another Iris in Slytherin in my year, so you may call me Grayson to avoid confusion." She smiled. "So, what seems to be the problem with Charms for you?"
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:48 pm

"Oh yeah, I've seen you around, I'm in Gryffindor, too." She paused, more people knew her than she knew. She stuck out, a lot. She was a metamorphmagus who had a hard time controlling her powers and a bit of a stubborn loud mouth. She shrugged at her question, "It bores me. I fall asleep all the time." she laughed lightly and ended with a sigh, "I just hate being cooked up inside."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 pm

"I'm not much fan of Charms myself," Iris admitted. "It's just not the kind of class where I can keep the interest for a long time. Of course, everytime I'm in class I just end up daydreaming about Quidditch." She grinned. "So if you don't like the class, why'd you take Charms?" She asked curiously.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Az sighed, "Well. I thought it'd be a lot more interesting than it is. Trust me, I'll never make that mistake again." She grumbled. "I love Quidditch. I can't wait till I can play. I'm taking Flying this year just so I can at least be on a broom enough." Azrali sighed thinking about the team and flying and how Flying lessons were silly for her because she already could fly thanks to her mum. "But, I guess I need to just... stay awake. hah."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well, the class isn't entirely boring; just that some of the spells we learn are kind of dull." Iris laughed lightly and said, "I don't think what I just said made sense. Oooh, are you planning on going for professional Quidditch?" She asked excitedly. "I plan to do just that once I leave Hogwarts." Guessing that maybe the girl could use some help, Iris offered, "Do you need any help with your homework? The least I can do is try."
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Az smiled at the mention of professional Quidditch, "Bloody 'ell, yes." She smiled, "I want to get on the Romanian team. Dunno if it'll happen, but I'd say I'm good enough." She shrugged. "Help? Sure." She laughed lightly, "I don't think I'll ever get it though."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:47 pm

"That's awesome!" Iris commented with a grin. "I'm still not sure which team I would like to join, makes me wonder if I could have my own team." But she knew that was more difficult than it sounds. "If you say you're good enough, then there's definitely a chance." She winked. "Even if you don't get it, no harm in trying. Though I think you might get confused with all these different sort of books," she said.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm

What the hell is with this library?, she screamed in her head, feeling slightly angry. Why do I constantly meet people here?
    I mean I was here, trying to learn things for classes I missed and they started to talk here so loudly, she was already annoyed.

Tess was probably looking at them angrily when she realized they are both reddies.
    Oh God, Gryfsshe thought,maybe I should mingle a bit.
    She approached them with the most polite and honest smile she could make and introduced herself.

"Tesla Gordon, nice too meet you", and before offering her hand added. "Do you mind if I join you? I practically don't know anyone ih Hogwarts because i transferred back this year."
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Az shrugged lgihtly, "I don't mind if you don't mind, Iris." She didn't care. She realized she probably should, but meeting people or not meeting people, it didn't really sway her either way. She pulled another book from the shelf, "I'm studying charms myself. Bt we got distracted talking about Quidditch. Azrali Dancescu, by the way."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"Nice to meet you Firstie.", she said while smiling slightly. "You are a firstie, right? Oh, and I'm so gonna call you Ali!"

Turning to more serious themes she added. "What are you learning? Maybe I can help you?"
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:19 am

"Haha, yeah. I'm a firstie." Azrali smirked lightly at the nickname, "Ali, that's a new one." She sighed as Tesla went back to talking about studies, "Ugh. Charms. I loathe charms!" She groaned.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:03 am

"Astronomy, Charms and Dueling are my strongest features. But I'm very bad at flying and could never tell the difference between hiccup potion and Felix Felicis.", she said honestly. "I'm working on Charms myself, just practising non verbal ones. Do you want to find a better place where we could practice?"
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:55 pm

"I don't think you understand," She chuckled, "I can't even make the bloody feather float." She shrugged lightly, sighing,

"But, I love flying. It's fantastic, and free. Potions is alright."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:10 pm

"Nice to meet you Tesla!" Iris greeted cheerily. "I have seen you around before but I forgot which year you're in." She smiled sheepishly.

"My strong points are Flying and Transfiguration. I'm okay in Defence as well I guess, but the Professor kind of creeps me out," she commented with a chuckle. "But one of my favourite lesson is Care of Magical Creatures." She nodded her head in agreement at Azrali's comment. "It is free, fun and adventurous!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:17 pm