Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

if you were dead or still alive {KYRA}

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

if you were dead or still alive {KYRA} Empty if you were dead or still alive {KYRA}

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 am

Anna had constantly been running around school these couple of weeks. The young Ravenclaw supposed it was a good thing, though that meant she could barely wake up in the morning without feeling somewhat fatigued from her adventures the night before. She didn't mind too much though, because her mind was off her old self now, the one so naive and young.

Now, she was in the trophy room, fiddling with the trophies. Anna would never want one, but she definitely wanted to be Head Girl one day even if it might not be considered a trophy. Of course, the chances of that were slim even if she were to be a prefect: the Slytherin friends she had encountered definitely had more of the criteria Head Girls in the past had compared to her.

Anna was so busy with her thoughts she didn't hear anyone or anything as they approached her.

if you were dead or still alive {KYRA} Empty Re: if you were dead or still alive {KYRA}

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:58 am

Kyra frowned in frustration, she was lost again. She didn't like to be lost. She was known to be able to navigate around unfamiliar places quite well. Spotting an older girl a few feet in front of her she perked up slightly.

"Hello. I don't know where I am. Can you point me in the direction of the Ravenclaw common room?" she asked politely.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

if you were dead or still alive {KYRA} Empty Re: if you were dead or still alive {KYRA}

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 am

Anna turned around and saw a measly first year Ravenclaw looking for the common room. She wanted to scowl and yell and tell the girl to leave her alone, but it just didn't seem to be the right thing to do now. She settled for a fake smile and an over-the-top happy tone, which was just as bad.

"It's upstairs, love," she replied, sounding like one of those fairy tapes. "All the way up in the tower."

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 am

Kyra frowned slightly. "I am aware of that. But I do not know how to get up to that tower," she said calmly. She knew there were plenty of people who were not nice, but she never let that affect her goals. She would just march on ahead and not let anyone bother her.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:20 am

Anna shook her head. "Ever heard of staircases?" There was nothing else she could say.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:27 am

"Yes, did hear of stairs. And I also heard that this school contains more then fifty staircases," Kyra said as she crossed her arms.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:40 am

Anna raised her eyebrows and smirked, "So you've done your research." She then reduced her smirk for a smile. "That's good."

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 am

Kyra scowled. "You know what, I think I will go find someone who is more willing to help me," she was tired of the girl positioning herself as her superior. She her demannor remained calm. She never let such things bother her. She turned around and headed out of the door she came in through.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 am

Anna smirked, "Good for you." She then turned around and took her package from this morning - a dagger - and threw it at the wall closest to the wall, where it stuck until she went to take it off.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:14 am

Kyra turned around when she saw the dagger hit the wall not far from her. "Bravo," she said, clapping her hands, with an easy smile on her face. "What a nice method to intimidate innocent first years. Well done. I think I am going to go explore the school and see if I can find the common room in the process," she said before turning around once again and walking out of the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm