Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

With Apology | Sophia/Iris

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

With Apology | Sophia/Iris Empty With Apology | Sophia/Iris

Post by Sophia Chaos Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:24 pm

It was cold out, though Sophia was dressed for the weather. The fresh air would do her good, as would a short stroll. Tilting her head back, she drew in a deep breath. She had owled her apprentice a note to join her, now she had only to wait for the girl to arrive.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

With Apology | Sophia/Iris Empty Re: With Apology | Sophia/Iris

Post by Sel Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 am

Iris was looking forward to see her dear mentor again. And once she received the letter regarding the meeting, she immediately dressed and went to the place. She was after all bored to death in the common room and wandering about. She needed a different air indeed.

Feeling the cold wind against her skin, the girl drew her coat tighter and walked. She finally smiled as she saw Sophia again after a long wait.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 pm

"Hello, Iris," Sophia greeted the girl with a warm smile. "How are you? I'm afraid I haven't been a very good mentor to you, this year. I've had... other things on my mind. I do apologize, lass. Let's catch up a bit, shall we?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Iris nodded and smiled back. She need not to feel disappointed. In fact, she never have been. Things are far more important now. She sighed and said nicely,

"It's all right, Sophia. You don't have to feel guilty at all. You're a great mentor to me. And it's glad to be back again."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:21 pm

"Och, I ought to have done better, but thank you," Sophia replied, reaching out a gloved hand to caress the girl's cheek fondly. "You're a good lass.

"So, I do believe we know what I've been up to," the woman joked, one hand rubbing her rounded belly. "How has your school year been, thus far? Did you have a good Winter Holidays?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 am

Iris gazed at her mentor wide-eyed with her mouth hanging open. So there was something going on before? Of what she had felt just a couple of months back then.

She can't help but to ask, so the girl just let it slip with sheer curiosity, "How long have you been . . . ? Man. I didn't recognize. Really. I'm not sure of my thoughts at first."

"Holidays? Fine to me. Just the usual. What about you?"
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Sophia gave a soft laugh. "Come, now - it's not as if I've been hiding myself away," she teased. She had been wearing her teaching robes most of the year, so she supposed they would have concealed her pregnancy from the casual glance.

And she had played hooky on the Christmas Ball with Ric, altogether.

"About... seventh and a half months?" the woman estimated. "Somewhere in there. It's been wonderful, though.

"Oh, I'd say my Holidays were nice. Peaceful, mostly. I spent them with Ric, of course," she said fondly, then corrected herself, "The Headmaster. I'm not sure how he'd feel about students referring to him as 'Ric'." Sophia smiled wryly. It was certainly no secret that she and Asric were a couple - at least, it shouldn't have been. They certainly didn't hide it.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 am

Iris chuckled, quite embarrassed that she hadn't noticed the change for a while. It had been for a long time, but she didn't meet with her mentor so often then. At least she felt something before. Though that would not be the final verdict. And anyway, Sophia and the Headmaster is a perfect couple. Who wouldn't agree after all? Having a child would be such a blessing for them. Maybe for the entire student body as well.

"That's great! I am happy for you. For both of you. And I reckon you'll be a one of a kind mother. I haven't thought you were married. Are you?"

Well, the girl did not know. She haven't heard of any news. Yet. She had to know for some reasons. That part can be just as exciting as this.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 am

Sophia gave a roguish grin. She tugged off her left glove and held up her hand, showing off the ring she was wearing.

"Not, yet," the woman said, "but soon."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 am

Iris giggled as though she was a little girl who got what she wanted from a candy store, and clapped her hands all childishly. She can't help it. She was too happy for Sophia and her soon-to-be husband and their baby. There were so much blessings to be thanked for.

"Oh my! When? Is the rest of the school invited? Or the rest of the wizarding schools invited? I'm super excited."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 am

Sophia laughed. "No date, yet." She smoothed the girl's hair back from her face fondly. "You'll be the first tae know."

(OOC: Ack! Horrible mentor, I am. I'll do better next time...)
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 am

"Oh, goody! I am so expecting that." Iris exclaimed with a giggle and skipped as she walked around, counting her steps before asking her mentor another question she seemed to be concerned about, "It's pretty awesome to know that you guys still have time for each other. Well, because of current state now. That kind of bonding time together is kinda rare. Don't you think?"
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 am

Sophia smiled softly. "Aye," she agreed. "That, it is. But what can I really say? I'm in love with the man." She put an arm over the girl's shoulder.

"I am sorry I havenae done better by you, this year," the woman said. "You know you can come tae me for anethin', don't you, Iris?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:19 am

"Well I am very happy that you're happy with the man. Send all my best wished to both of you and you're future kiddo." Iris replied with a shining smile across her face and thoughtfully answered back, on the cause of spending time with her mentor more often than not since they've like seen each other just twice or once the long year. Of what she remembered of course. Plenty of things already happened. Not enough to elaborate all of it though.

"Tea. I think that would be a splendid idea. I can use some probably nowadays. But I really don't want to talk about that still. It makes me lonely." She said with a hint of nervousness in her voice. Boy. She spilled it out again.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am

Sophia turned to face the girl with a mild frown. "Now, I know I've done poorly by ye," she said, "as I dunno what, precisely 'that' is referrin' tae." She caressed the side of Iris' face.

"What is it, lass? What I missed in my selfishness?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 am

Iris frowned slightly, quite humiliated that she never did have to hide her secret from her mentor. And of course, Sophia will know what it is exactly. Like right now. She sighed deeply and muttered in a monotone, "It's just this specific nightmare keeps on haunting me." and dropped her hands in exasperation.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:08 am

Sophia's brow puckered in concern. "Would ye like tae talk about it, Iris?" she asked. "I know I've failed tae be there fer ye these past months, but I'm here, now, lass."

She had already felt terrible; she really had been a negligent mentor. Now, she felt even worse. Sophia was meant to have been there for Iris, and she hadn't been.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:35 am

"Well, here's the summary." Iris answered back hopelessly and shrugged her shoulders, taking a deep breath before starting the confession, "See, my loved ones are all dead. What they appear to be exactly in that nightmare. And then I wake up, scared to go back to sleep, and be like a zombie when morning comes. There. Or stroll around somewhere to forget it. But still, it doesn't get out. No way."

She paused, nervousness overwhelming her, then muttered, "It's telling me something again. Urgh. Again. It will always be."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:16 am

Sophia frowned empathetically. "Och, lass, that's terrible," she murmured. "And how long have ye been having these nightmares?

"Perhaps, we can make sense of it, together. Figure out what it's tryin' tae tell ye." She put an arm around the girl's shoulder, rubbing her arm soothingly. The woman was taking the matter very seriously. After all, Sophia was never one to take dreams lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:35 pm