Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

As You Wish (Lex/Kas)

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

As You Wish (Lex/Kas) Empty As You Wish (Lex/Kas)

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 am

Kasper waited at the bar of the pub for Lex, nervously playing with a napkin, folding and unfolding it. Last time he had seen her, he had been all smooth, and obnoxious charm, but now that he was alone and allowed to let his thought make him nervous.

Maybe it had just been an 'In the moment' thing and he was going to look like a real tool here in an actually place.

Whatever, sighing and running a hand through his hair, he leaned agianst the bar and hoped that Lex would show up soon.
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

As You Wish (Lex/Kas) Empty Re: As You Wish (Lex/Kas)

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 am

Lex fiddled with the silver locket around her neck nervously. She had put makeup on. The very thought made her want to run back into the forest and scrub it all off her face- but that lady said it would make her look...well, "less shabby", in her own words.
    Different dress. Nicer dress. Dark blue silk, a little higher than the knee, casual. This should work.

Maybe.

Breathing in a shaky breath she pushed the door of the pub open with a loud creak and grinned despite her nerves when she spotted Kas. Did he look.....no. Was he nervous?

"Kas." she called quietly and waved a little with her hand.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:45 am

Kas immedately jumped to alretness as he heard Lex's voice. He looked over her and felt...

Well felt a lot of things.

"Wow, Lex you look-" he stopped and shook his head, and then gave a smirk, "You look almost as good as me." He gave a little laugh.

He held out an arm to the rest of the tables, "Do you wish to get a seat? I hear that's what people do in these places."
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 am

Lex shook her head a little at him. He was just as nervous as she was- she saw it with her own eyes.

"I'd dare say I look a little better, Kasper." she teased. Though, his "wow" had made her feel a hell of a lot better about the make up.

"A seat would be lovely." she smiled, blue eyes glowing with a happiness that she was unable to conceal.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Kas pretended to deliberate this one, "I don't know if I'd go that far." He gave her an impish smile as lead the way to a seat.

"Though seriously," he said sobering for the moment, "You really do look... amazing."

He bowed as the got to a table and pulled out a chair for her, "Your table Madam."
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:18 pm

Lex giggled a little at his comment, then stepped back and looked him up and down. She grinned approvingly.

"You do look good tonight." she admitted, laughing. It was so easy to laugh with him.

Lex blushed deeply and bit her lip.
    "Th-Thanks." she stuttered and smiled sheepishly, now fighting both impulses to kiss him and hide herself from him. She still felt a little ridiculous. Lex smiled a little more to herself. But his reaction was so worth it.

"Thank you, sir." she said, trying to keep a straight face. The woman seated herself in the chair elegantly and played with a lock of her dark hair. She was on a date. Weird.

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Kasper nodded his head and smiled, "Its surprising what I a little bit of effort can do. I mean normally I look pretty irrisitable, but when I actually try..." he shook his head in a mock sign of defeat, before looking up at her with a smirk and an impish twinkle in his eye.

After she took her seat he could help himself, so he quickly leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips before slipping into his own seat across the table.

After just looking at her for a long moment, getting caught up in the fact the she was actually there, with him, he picked up a menu and fluffed it out importantly before he began to flip through it.

"Now my lady, what will it be?" He hadn't picked anywhere too fancy, it was in fact more a bar than anything else, but the menu did have some simple food options, not to meantion drinks.
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Lex grinned at him.
    "You're far too cocky for your own good, Kasper." she laughed. Though, she was deliberately not denying what he had said.

The woman fought back a blush and smiled fondly at Kas after he had kissed her. It felt natural- surprisingly. The shooting butterflies in the pit of her stomach that were there when he kissed her for the first time were still there, though. The thrill of kissing him and not dulled.

Lex studied him silently as he looked at the menu. His face had not changed much, but there were slight differences from when she saw him last. She didn't like it. She didn't want him to change as soon as she looked away. Frowning a little at her possessiveness, Lex's eyes quickly swept the menu too.

"Pelmeni, please." she smiled a little at the familiar Russian dish. Her mother used to make it for her all the time.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:42 pm

"Ah that maybe, but I don't believe I heard you denying me, Darling," he continued his impish little smile still firmly in place.

He snuck a look up from his menu and caught Lex staring at him. He smirked but for once in his life refrained from commenting.

"Then you shall have it," he smiled and took her menu getting up himself to run over to the bar and request their orders.

Smiling he came back and sat in his seat, "So Lex, well we wait, what is new with you? Still refusing to wear shoes?"
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Lex blinked.

"Well I can't lie." she said, almost horrified, then giggled in a childishly.

Her eyes widened when Kas caught her staring at him, and she paled slightly. Lex bit her lip, cleared her throat and quickly looked down at the cutlery.

"Thank you." she grinned after him as he left to the bar.

Lex pouted and mumbled;

"Yes, I've been forced to wear shoes."

"Ever since I got a new job." she slipped in cheekily. "I work now. It's not as fun as I had thought it would be." the woman said. She was not going to say that she had gotten a job was because of him. Lex wanted to stay near to him- so a job seemed like a good thing to go for at the time.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Kasper couldn't help but laugh. "Of course you can't Darling." He winked, "Thank you by the way."

He shook his head in mock defeat, "Its a sad, sad day when the world foces us to put on shoes."

"Yes, yes I find that work does become surprisingly disappointing. So where abouts have you gotten this job?"
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:15 pm

An easy smile graced her lips. "You're very welcome."

"It is a sad day." she murmured, her features flickering to grim for just a second.

"I'm a waitress at the Blue Pomegranate now." Lex wrinkled her nose. "It's always so busy and everyone shouts in the kitchen." she grumbled, mostly to herself. The things she did for Kas, honestly.

"How have you been keeping?" she asked brightly.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Kas saw a look of actual sadness cross her features - although she was doing much to push it away - and impulsively reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Hey, it's not so bad," he smirked, but his eyes remained serious, "I promise you, you can wander around barefoot every second of every day that you aren't at work."

Kas smiled, "Ah yes, the world of the under appriciated. If anyone is a true jerk to you just tell me. I'll rough 'em up a bit. It shall teach them to treat my lady with a little respect."

"Me? Oh I've been keeping much the same as usual. Keeping the charming grounds of Durmstrang kept in my on hours, and slacking off as much as possible in my off ones," he smiled impishly. Of course, he didn't add that he had spent much of both off and on hours thinking of her.

Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Lex smiled down at their hands fondly. She could get used to that. Easily. Her fingers traced the back of his hand as he spoke, and her blue eyes tore away from them to his face.

"Only if you'll do it with me." she grinned cheekily.

The woman tossed her head back, raven black hair spilling over her shoulders, and laughed.

"Thank you, Kas. But if I ever do need to "rough em up", I think I can manage myself." she winked at him.

Lex sighed and shook her head at the man. "Kas, you have so much talent, why don't you work harder?" she said, only a small smile playing at her lips that revealed slight amusement.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Kas smiled as she ran her fingers along his hand, enjoying the way it felt.

"But of course. I could never let you do that on your own. It would be ungentlemanly of me."

Kas smirked remembering how she flipped him over, "I am sure you can. I just thought I'd give out the offer so my manly pride wouldn't be completely wounded."

He gave her a mischievious look.

"Who says I don't work hard?"
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm

"Very." she agreed, grinning.

"Your manly pride? Wounded?" Lex laughed. "Never, Kas."

She pouted at him.

"You just said you don't work hard. Slacking off as much as possible?" she giggled softly, but tried to hide it.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Kas laughed along with her.

Impulsively he bopped her nose with his finger.

"I thought I told you not to pout Ms. Night," he laughed. "Tut, tut, tut, I believe I said slacking off as much as I can in my off hours. That says nothing about the rest of my time."
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Lex wrinkled her nose a little when he tapped it.

"And I thought I told you that I get what I want when I pout?" she smiled. "And I quite like getting what I want." she added cheekily.

"As much as possible?" she quoted, giggling.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

"You do, do you?" he smirked at her. Remembering last time they had stated this, "Now, lets try this again, does Lex know what she wants this time?"

He waved his hand away as if he could wipe away the statement, "You are putting to much into those words. They meaningless frilly little things."
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 pm

"Well..." she trailed off. "I think Lex wants some food." the woman pouted again and looked down at her stomach.

Lex laughed and decided to drop it. "How is Durmstrang, now?" she wandered. It felt like a life time ago since she had last been there. Her heart throbbed sadly- it had been, after all, her second home.

And the first wasn't exactly welcoming to her, anymore.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Kas smiled, "Well lucky for you, I think that is our food right there." He smiled and got up, running to the bar, picking up the food that had been set down, and then placed it in front of her.

"Durmstrang is as it always is - over run with children, and barely managing to stay in contorl," he laughed.
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Lex beamed down at her food. She preferred this food over the miniscule portions that were served at the Blue Pomegranite- of course the food was delicious, but it didn't fill her. Wasn't that the main purpose of food?

Merlin, sometimes she thought she was the only one who saw sense in the world.

A small smile graced her lips.

"I miss it there." she said fondly. Her fork prodded her food absently as she spoke.

"Don't you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm