Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Familiar and Alien | OPEN

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Familiar and Alien | OPEN Empty Familiar and Alien | OPEN

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:40 pm

It was the night before classes started again after the Winter Holidays. Aria had missed the train, and thus the opportunity to speak with anyone she knew.

Entering the Slytherin common room, the girl slowly took it in. Just like with the rest of the castle she had encountered, she found herself greeted with a mixture of familiarity and newness. The windows, covered in water from the lake, still made her uneasy, the fire in the grate still welcoming. She pressed a hand to the side of her head, grimacing slightly. Her memories of this place felt distant, as though they had happened to someone else.

The blonde laughed. "Practically a different person," she murmured quietly. "'Course they happened to someone else."

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Familiar and Alien | OPEN Empty Re: Familiar and Alien | OPEN

Post by Sel Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Iris headed back to the castle after a friendly visit at Honeydukes to see Rosie and the sweets. After consuming of what seemed a lot of chocolates, she grabbed plenty to bring back and eat them herself or with friends in the common room. Probably, she can meet them there once she was safely inside the castle. The rain started to pour already. A perfect time to nibble and sit by the fire.

The Slytherin opened the dungeon door quite with difficulty as she was struggling to get a hold of her bag full of sweets and maintaining the heavy door open. Vee, her cat came down of the dormitory from her sleep as it was a stronger rain outside, and it must be that a loud thunder passed by to scare the cat away.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Aria's gaze followed the cat as it made it's way down from the girl's dormitory. Her mismatched eyes turned to the door. Closing the distance, she held open the door.

"Storming outside?" she queried simply.

... it's right after Winter Hols... shouldn't it be snowing?
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:06 am

Iris sighed with relief as she finally settled herself inside the warm room. She greeted Vee with a smile and thanked the girl of whom she noticed as Aria, the adopted sister of Karma. She took a seat on the couch in front of the heating fire and offered sweets to Aria kindly with the reply she should have given,

"Hey, Aria! Want some? I've got tons. Just finish 'em up." gazing towards the frosty window she continued, "Probably. Lucky I got out of there before the storm would come, or else I'll be drowned with snow by now."

[[OOC: Aw. Anyways, we'll just have to settle with winter storm and the strong wind. Sorry. Not used to snows. It's a rainy January in Asia, see.]]
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

"No, thank you," Aria said with a polite smile. She followed the other girl's gaze, watching as a grindlylow swam idly past the frosty window.

"It's rather cold," the blonde said in agreement. "I don't really like when it's snowing. Too much like rain - and I don't like getting wet. It's alright after it's fallen, I suppose.

"Did you have a nice break? Mine was... eventful I suppose."

OOC: Ah, yes. That makes sense. Razz
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:36 am

Iris nodded at Aria's kind decision and looked down on the pack of sweets. Can she eat all of them? Well, she can save tons for another day, right? She still hasn't eaten that much yet. She shrugged, feeling a bit odd because of the cold and rather the feeling of disliking snow. She did agree with that. She would obviously prefer rain. A bit more fun.

"Yeah. Me too. But I love rainy days and rainbows. Pretty awkward with the rain part. Maybe because mainly, I spent hours below it when I was younger. Enjoyed every second of it. And not sure if has something to do with just staying indoors and thinking for yourself."

Iris ate a second chocolate and focused on the fire. Her holiday was fine. As perfect as it could get when she would spend time with her friends back there. Most especially her parents. But the downside part, she didn't have that much gifts compared to last year.

"Well, pretty fine I guess. Except for the gifts part. I mostly got clothes instead of books I want." She said as she stroked Vee with her free hand.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 am

"Ah," Aria said. "I didn't get any gifts. Well, except for a couple from my... friends. Trinkets, really. Clothes are nice, but I think that I, too, would prefer to have books."

She held a hand out towards the cat. The girl hadn't really met an animal that didn't like her, yet, but she usually invited them to approach her, first. There was no conscious thought behind it; just instinct.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:09 am

Iris smiled and let Aria play with Vee for a while. The white cat isn't harsh when it comes to people. Anyone can be her friend. And the owner sure has no problem with it.

"Go ahead. Vee's good to hang around with almost everyone. So long as they're my friend." Said Iris as she fed Vee with a chunk of cauldron cake.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Aria gently stroked the cat, a small smile pulling at her lips. "She's very fond of you," she murmured quietly. "She's more than your pet, isn't she?

"Well," the blonde said, looking up. "I suppose I ought to go unpack my things. It was good to see you again."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 am

"I hate the rain" Liam grumbled walking into the Slytherin common room, shrugging off his weighed down jacket, he carelessly dropped it next to the green leather couch he deposited himself in.
    Letting a dreary sigh escape his lips, he pinched the bridge of his nose, he didn't know why he was in such a foul mood, it was just water, but for some reason it made him feel internally cold, just like the storm outside, and the fire a few feet from him was not helping him in the least. His green eyes narrowed in frustration.
    "I really hate the rain...."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:48 am

Iris smiled and laughed softly, looking at Aria. She never had a compliment like that on her before. They were all put on her cat. Vee is obviously more than a pet. More of like a natural companion who is always there for her.

"Yeah. I think she is. Okay. See ya soon. Come by me if ever you need candy. I can't finish them all, you know." She kidded and continued on with her chocolate.

The girl gave Vee another piece of the cake before she looked curiously at the Slytherin who just came. Did he say he hated rain? Well, people are different.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 am

Aria paused on her way to the dormitory as a boy entered the common room. Tilting her head slightly, she studied him briefly, then offering him a small smile, the blonde continued towards her destination.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:49 am