Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Uh...new best friends? {GRAYSON/ADELE}

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Uh...new best friends? {GRAYSON/ADELE} Empty Uh...new best friends? {GRAYSON/ADELE}

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Iris entered the Gryffindor room with a satisfied grin on her face. She had been flying around the pitch for over and hour and she couldn't help but feel much relieved and less stressed. Thank Merlin there's flying, she thought.

She flopped down on the couch and laid her broomstick on the ground, feeling too lazy to walk up the stairs to her dorm.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Uh...new best friends? {GRAYSON/ADELE} Empty Re: Uh...new best friends? {GRAYSON/ADELE}

Post by Jodie Bass Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Adele skipped merrily into the room, looking for other things to worry about other than just how good her flight at the pitch was today. She saw the other girl who was there and smiled at her.

"Hey!" she grinned, sitting down next to her. "I'm Adele! You?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Uh...new best friends? {GRAYSON/ADELE} Empty Re: Uh...new best friends? {GRAYSON/ADELE}

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm

"Nice to meet you!" Iris replied, grinning back. "I'm Iris, but you may want to call me Grayson since there is another 'Iris' in my year. Oh wait...which year are you?" She asked Adele. She just met the girl but she already was beginning to like her.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:55 am

"I'm in third!" she grinned. "Yeah." Her eyes widened at the thought. "Oh! Another Iris? Iris Frances? I hear about these things. And everyone calls her Eye! Y'know, like this thing?" She then pointed to her own eye and started giggling.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm

"Oh awesome, I'm third year too!" Iris replied with a smile. "Yup, that's her. She's one of my close friends actually and it's good to have those nicknames, so people don't get confused...usually." She laughed at Adele's comment. "Yeah, exactly like that thing!" She grinned. "So, how were your holidays?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 am

"I have a nickname! It's Adele!" laughed Jodie. "Well, actually, my first name is Jodie, but when I was three I got tired of it and everyone called me Adele! Awesome, right?" she laughed. "Ooh! Can I meet her? She sounds really nice!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:23 am

"Yeah, awesome indeed." Iris replied with a laugh. "Well, technically mine isn't a nickname, it's just my last name...don't know if it really counts as a nickname." She shrugged. "Sure you can, and yeah, she's amazing!" She told with a grin. "So do you like, have a circle of friends you constantly hang out with?" She asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:00 pm