Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Business (Open)

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Business (Open) Empty Business (Open)

Post by Bree Archer Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Archer strolled into the Hog's Head, glassy green eyes automatically scanning the room for danger- and business. Business was her center, her life worked around it. Shaun was the only thing that stopped from business actually being her life. The woman walked to the bar and ordered a fire whiskey quickly, watching each person who entered and left cautiously.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Business (Open) Empty Re: Business (Open)

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 am

The girl walked into the pub, gaze drawn almost instantly to the object of her search. She moved forward, stopping at the woman's side, blue and brown eyes resting on her intently.

"Bree Archer," Aria greeted quietly.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Archer's hand immediately went to the dagger in her belt as she heard someone approaching her. She turned her gaze to the girl and cocked her head to the side.

"Small blonde kid." she greeted, nodding, and then downed the rest of her drink. A messenger, perhaps? Or a messed up girl who wanted weapons?

Both were equally likely in these days.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:47 pm

"Aria," the girl corrected evenly. Aria watched the woman down her drink. Alcohol. Another concept she didn't wholly grasp. Why consume that which would hinder one's reflexes and slow one's thought processes? To forget? It simply did not seem advantageous to the girl. Aria hated not remembering things.

"Master Djinn sent me," she declared.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:55 pm

"Aria, lovely to meet you." the woman drawled sarcastically.

Always to lovely to be with kids. Archer grumbled to herself mentally.

"Ah." she sighed inwardly. Admittedly, Archer had been trying to avoid the demon. Well, it wasn't easy to avoid the master of one's soul- but hell, she had given it a shot. What had Djinn done with this girl? Concern flashed over her features for a split second, but was quickly masked.

"And what is it that Master Djinn needs?" she queried, looking down at her empty glass, then back up to the mismatched eyed girl.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 pm

"He sends this," Aria said simply, holding out a medallion on a chain. Etched onto its surface was the same symbol that was burned into Bree's arm. "To contact him. He always knows your location, but you may use the medallion in the event that you need to contact him, first.

"He also sends a message." The girl cast a glance around to make sure none of the other patrons were close enough to hear. "I can speak it, now."

Drawing in a breath, Aria opened her mouth to speak again, only this time she spoke with Djinn's voice. "You have been doing well, Bree - I expected nothing else, of course. You did sell your soul to be the best." Djinn's tone had become undeniably smug and Aria mimicked it flawlessly. "Now, however, I want you to supply weapons to muggles, as well. How you go about doing so is at your own discretion, just make it so.

"End message," Aria stated in her own voice. "Any questions?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 pm

"Yes, because I'm just dying to catch up." the woman murmured sarcastically, but took the medallion and twirled it in her fingers, inspecting it closely.

Archer raised her eyebrow. The girl was speaking with his voice? She rolled her eyes a little when she heard him address her as Bree. Hadn't she told him to call her Archer? Merlin, that demon lacked manners.

"Any questions for him? No."

"But for you?" Archer leaned back a little.

"What does he have over a kid?" She had already assumed that the voice mimicry was a gift from Djinn. Or something of the like.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Aria gazed at the woman placidly, then decided there was no hurt in stating the truth.

"I am a construct," she answered. "You call me a 'kid', but I'm not even as old as I appear. Not even close. You chose to serve him, Bree Archer; I never had any such choice."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Archer tilted her head at the girl in unmistakable interest. She had a curious mind.

"How long ago did he creat you?" Why did he need a kid? ....Merlin, she wasn't sure that she wanted to know.

She nodded. "I did choose." At least, that was what she had been telling herself. Archer would never be forced into anything. Of course.

She didn't believe that, though.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45 pm

"Eighteen weeks ago," Aria replied with a faint smirk. Her eyes remained on the woman, studying her for the even the tiniest reaction. No one would expect she was just over four months old. In the mortal realm, it was inconceivable.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Archer blinked in surprise, then quickly recollected herself.

"Eighteen weeks?" she repeated slowly.

"How did you..." she trailed off, shaking her head. No point in asking really, she knew the answer.

"Four months old. An infant, really." she murmured to herself. "And no family." her mouth twisted into an disapproving line.

"Do you have a family? An adopted one, I mean."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Aria simply smiled back at the woman.

"I have a sister," she replied. "Friends. I can take care of myself.

"Was there anything else, Bree Archer?" the girl asked.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 pm

"No." Archer replied, watching the girl intently.

"No, that seems about it."

In truth, Archer felt sympathy towards the girl. Not something a woman of her type felt very often, and she was mildly surprised by it.

"You can return to your sister. Or him. Wherever." she mumbled, ordering another drink and looking into her glass, before taking a swig.

"Take care, Aria." she murmured reluctantly, her sympathy getting the better of her. She scoffed mentally.

I better not be going soft.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:10 am