Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Fireworks at the lakeshore

Fireworks at the lakeshore Empty Fireworks at the lakeshore

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Richard sighed contentedly as he sat down in the transfigured deck chair, it was a lot more comfortable than the rock it had originally been. The lake was tranquil and quiet, the sounds of the school were away in the background and away from his thoughts. It was the afternoon but the day was wearing thin, leaving the sky a reddy yellow as the sun was just beginning its descent.

He smiled a little as he watched one of the tentrils of the giant squid move to play with some of the ducks, which had migrated here for some reason. Probably due to a compulsion charm. Made the lake look nicer. His smile faded a little as his gaze moved over to the forbidden forest. Now that was a place he didn't like, it totally ruined the peaceful image of the grounds. Shrugging, he reached into his leather overcoat and slipped his gloves on. After all, it wasn't exactly summer weather.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Fireworks at the lakeshore Empty Re: Fireworks at the lakeshore

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Hades stormed through the trees moving them out the way with spells by flicking his wrist. He took deep breaths trying to calm himself but failing miserably. He reached into his pocket, pulling out his map of the school and searching for Richard's dot. He checked his office and classroom first but they were both empty. He scanned his eyes over the whole map finally finding him closer than he thought. He changed roots heading for the lake, wand raised ready to attack.

"Crucio." He cried pointing his wand at Richard's back. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THINKING ITS OKAY TO HIT A LADY? I DON'T HOW YOU DO THINGS WHERE YOUR FROM BUT HERE WE TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT." He shouted his voice echoing across the school grounds.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Richard's ears picked up at the sounds of destruction coming from the forest, apparently someone was redecorating the place the hard way. He shrugged a little and was about to go back to relaxing when he saw a figure emerging from the treeline. He frowned a little and his eyes widdened immediately when the person, now easily recognisable as on Hades Malfoy, fired an Unforgivable Curse at him. Acting on instinct, he rolled to the side, letting the curse turn his deck chair into burnt ash,

"WHAT THE HELL?!" he roared back at his boss, his wand already in his right hand and his center of gravity low, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOOTING TORTURE CURSES AROUND?! ARE YOU MAD?!"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Briony finally made it out of the forest, tears streaming down her face, she had been left, alone to find her way out of it as Hades went storming off to find Richard. For a moment she paused by the trees taking in a deep breath and trying not to let the shuddering sobs that wrecked her body continue any more, she wanted so badly to shout at Hades but she saw with a great lurch of her stomach that he had found Richard.

Her legs shaking slightly she ran over to them and stepped in the middle of their fight, face still muddy, legs still bloody and scratched and tears still rolling down her face.

"You!" She growled at Hades "Left me to find me own way out of that damn forest, in the DARK!! Now both of you CALM DOWN!"

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:54 pm

"YEAH MAYBE I AM" He spat back firing another curse at him. "Sectumsempra." He aimed his wand across Rich's chest hoping to slice him more than he did Bri. Cutting just wouldn't be enough right now. "NOT SO BIG NOW YOUR FIGHTING AGAINST ME NOW ARE YOU?" He began to pace around Rich in a circle, not wanting to stay in the same place to too long.

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT." He spat opening his mouth as fire in the form of a snake shot out aiming straight towards Rich.

"STAY AWAY BRI THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND ROMAIN." He said flicking his eyes over at her briefly not wanting to let Rich out of his sight.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Richard roared in a mixture of pain and rage as the darker cutter curse managed to cut deeply into his chest, despite his attempt to dodge. He gritted his teeth as blood poured out of the gash, horizontal across his chest,

"YOU'RE FREAKING INSANE MALFOY!" he roared back, whipping his wand up in a savage arc from the lake to the wave of fire Hades had sent at him. A trail of water followed his wand tip, immediately turning to steam as it neutralised Hades' fire, "WHAT THE HELL HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?! YOU'RE MAKING NO SENSE!"

His eyes flicked to Briony at the same time as Hades' did. His eyes widden and he gritted his teeth even harder as he looked back to Hades,

"You left her... in that god-forsaken forest... in the dark... ALONE?!" he growled, several of the loose stones beginning to float around him. Without taking his eyes off of Hades, he spoke to Briony, "Go to the castle Briony. This isn't going to be pretty... watching a man have his insides torn out never is. And this... 'man' is about to be gutted."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Briony gasped as she saw that Richard was hit by the cutting curse, she had to stop herself from running over to him but the roar of pain that he yelled out made her tears start flowing again. This was all her fault, now both of the people she loved were going to get hurt and she didn't think she could bear it.

"Please, please, both of you, Hades, Richard stop it!"

She tried the tact of pleading with them to stop, hoping they would both come to their senses and cease their fighting but she doubted that they would. It made her job a whole lot more difficult, she sighed and took out her wand from her pocket. Limping slightly from the cuts filled with Merlin knows what from the forest floor Briony moved herself to be directly in front of Hades and Richard.

"If you don't stop this I'll stop it for you. This is pointless! Hades, calm down, Richard you too! This is madness!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 pm

"YOU HURT HER YOU HURT ME." He roared his hands turning to fists. He slashed his wand "Avis." Making four birds appear floating around his head read to eat any curse Richard aimed at him.

"I DIDNT LEAVE HER IN ANY DANGER, SHE WAS SAFE THERE." He spat. "WHICH IS MORE THAN WHAT SHE WOULD BE WITH YOU." He snarled getting bored of the chat he should end this guys life now and be done with it. He face scrunched in disgust, this guy shouldn't even be speaking to him.

"Briony, love this BOY needs to be taught a lesson you need to let me do this. I'M not going anywhere i promise." He spoke softly making his way over to her closing the gap between his and Rich. He placed one hand over her cheek wiping away a tear with his thumb.

"I'M gonna be the one walking out of this in one piece, NOT YOU." He laughed shaking his head at the fact this guy even thought he had a chance against him.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Richard's face drained of all it's color, leaving him pale and cold. He closed his eyes for a second before opening them again, now devoid of all emotion,

"I have made mistakes. I will freely admit that. But you..." he pointed his wand at Hades, "Are a sick little man. You think I don't see that glint in your eyes? The ease with which you cast the most incidious torture curse ever invented?"

He spat at the ground between them,

"If I leave her with you, you'll lead her down your sick and twisted path." he scowled, "You're a junkie Malfoy. You get off on causing pain and misery using dark spells and objects. You are the kind of person who doesn't have the right to live. You poison lives!"

As much as he hated Hades Malfoy, he had to agree with him on the point about Briony. If only because he loved Briony. He nodded stiffly,

"For once, he's right. Get away from here Briony, or at least get some distance." he frowned, "And put up some shields."

He clicked his fingers and the tip of his wand glowed. The glove on his left hand expanded to include a metal punch dagger,

"I don't make idle promises Malfoy." his voice was cold now, "I will kill you. And it will not be pleasant."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Briony narrowed her eyes in anger and as Hades made a move to touch her cheek she jerked herself away from his touch, she watched the two men talk to each other, if you could call it talking more like verbal fighting. Briony was at a complete loss for what to do but instead of just standing there like an idiot she narrowed her eyes further.

Walking swiftly up to Richard she slapped him hard on the cheek and she did the same to Hades, she stared coldly at both of them. She was able to handle herself despite her appearance, Briony was a trained duelling Professor she knew what to do in situations like these. While both men were hopefully distracted by her slaps Briony took out her wand pointed it at both of them and muttered;

'Immobilous'

"Now! Listen to me...shut up talking for one second alright? Both of you, are acting like complete idiots you need to chill out or I so swear I WILL leave BOTH of you and you will never find me again...do I make myself clear?"

Briony glared cooly at the two men.

"I'm going to release you now, and you're going to behave? Yes?"

As she released the spell she hoped they would heed her threat.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Hades smiled when she slapped Rich she finally picked the right guy, only to have it knocked off his face with a slap of his own. "What was that for?" He asked before being immobilised. "Fine just let me go." He said acting defeated by he never gave up, he was the most stubborn person alive.

Hades laughed, he just couldn't help himself. "You have the nerve to call me sick and twisted..." He laughed again. "...I'm not the one who has killed all his family and every other person in Romania or wherever your from. The dark arts are my specialty just like transfiguration is yours." He smiled pulling Bri behind his back.

"I wouldn't call all those murders accidents would you old man, did you wand accidently slip." He mocked flicking his wand down causing his cane to come to life. He flicked his wand twice more making it grow triple its size as it slowly slithered around in front of him protectively.

He tilted his head to one side with that insane look he has. "What will it be old man? Do you want a quick or slow and painful death?" He asked flicking his wand to the left then to the right. "It's your choice, i'm feeling nice." He laughed.

"HOW DARE YOU SPIT ON MY SOIL, THIS IS MY LAND AND YOU WILL SHOW IT SOME RESECT IN YOUR LAST FEW HOURS!" He snapped flashing his wand through the air and muttering a non verbal crucio straight at him. "YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW ROMAIN AND IN MY WORLD I NEVER LOSE." He smiled spinning his wand around and round by his side making a small tornado appear gradually growing bigger with each turn.

"I'm not gonna force her into anything, she has her own mind and she can use how she wants. You think i'm gonna let her go with you, you're a pathetic excuse for a man, you have no home, no money you have nothing and if you think i'm gonna let her run around with a murderer like you you've got another thing coming." He said chancing a glance down at his snake as it wrapped around his legs slowly making its way up to his shoulders.

"Oh that's flashy." He smiled putting on his own black leather gloves to protect his hands from what he was about to go. "Bring it on grandad i look forward to seeing your face when i defeat you." He smiled giving him a wink just to wind him up.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Richard frowned a little at the slap before shrugging a little,

"Fine. I'll behave." he told her with a small smile, "After all, I'm not the one who attacks people with an Unforgivable without any kind of thought behind it. I'll leave that to the blonde over there, stupidity seems to be a strong suit of his."

He smiled a little more, bowing a little in a mocking way while not taking his eyes off of Hades,

"I have killed my family. I have killed several Romanians. I am actually from Germany." he smirked, "But everyone I 'murdered' was trying to kill me. As opposed to you. Tell me Hades, how long has it been since you fought someone who actually knew of your exist? I suppose I'll be quite the change from clueless muggles."

Richard rolled his eyes,

"Oh a snake. Whatever shall I do?" he chuckled, "You want to fight a transifugration master with such a pitiful display of the art? Does your arrogance know no bounds?"

One of the small stones flew into the path of the crucio, stopping the spell but breaking apart in the process. Richard smirked,

"Oh yes... 'your soil'. How could I forget? You're the headmaster of this school!" he lazily twirled his wand, "A title that means nothing to me. I'm not a murderer but I am a killer. And I have noticed that all men, even arrogant windbags such as yourself, are the same when they're bleeding out on the ground."

He laughed,

"Oh don't throw your teddies out of the pram rich kid!" he taunted lightly, "Awfully big toy, the world. You'll just have to learn to share."

Richard smiled faintly,

"That argument really works... you trust her trust her to make her own judgement but you won't let her go with me? Can't have it both ways rich boy." he shook his head, "Besides, I am the Head of an Ancient and Noble House. I have money. I have a very large home, even if it is somewhat haunted. Just because I don't lord over the 'world', doesn't mean I have nothing. I choose not to take my father's money, because it was money soaked in blood. That might not worry you in the slightest rich boy but I have something you don't... I have a conscience."

He shook his head lightly,

"You really don't listen do you?" he smiled a little, "I promised to listen to Briony, and she told me not to kill you. So I'm not going to kill you or attack you in anyway."

His eyes narrowed,

"Unless you attack me or are upsetting Briony. In which case you will die."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Briony stared agape at the two men who despite her threats had decided to continue their fight, she couldn't tear her eyes away she was fixated by the insults the low blows that both of them were dealing each other, Briony knew that with every harsh comment one of them said there was a sensitive story behind the other man actions. She hated that she had torn these two men apart so.

She let her relief show on her face and she relaxed her wand arm a little as she looked from both Hades to Richard and back again wondering if it would be safe to move out of the way. Deciding it would be best to stay in the middle, moving to one side might show favouritism or the desire for them to keep fighting.

"Thank you Richard. Hades, please, I know you're upset because he hurt me, but I hurt him too! He's already been punished enough so please just drop it."

She smiled a little and moved up to the castle, she turned to look back to the two men and she waved her hand in Hades and Richard's direction as if to tell them to follow her up to the castle. It was then she knew that she was going to have to get her head sorted out and if she picked either one of them the other was sure not to like her any more...she would hate to loose either one of them.

"We just need to talk this out, like rational human beings...and you know how odd it is for me to be saying that."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm

"Ouch. Well my stupidity has gotten me far so far. I'm the headmaster of a school." He smiled spreading his arms wide making the mini tornado move following his wand.

"I only kill when necessary Romain, just like you claim. Those muggles deserved everything they got, killing off a pure blood family. Besides they had weapons of there own. If i hadn't been there, Arsen have ended up like the rest of his family, with a bullet in his head. You telling me you wouldn't have done the same? Of course you wouldn't your a coward who backs down from a fight." He said readying himself for the fight ahead because they would fight he would make sure of that.

"I'm not sure i don't really keep track of everyone i kill it's kinda weird, but you wanna be my next? I'm gonna enjoy seeing the look on your face as the lights leave you eyes." He smiled turning his head slightly to look at his snake.

"Oh ignore the snake it helps to calm me, it's the only thing keeping you alive. I would have killed you by now without him here, i'm really impatient and i get bored easily." He shrugged reaching up to stroke his snakes chin. "My arrogance? I'm not sure" He smiled

"How do you work that one out, 'i'm not a murderer but i am a killer', if you kill your a murderer full stop. So welcome to the club." He laughed "Oh but i am much more than just a headmaster Rich, but you'll never live long enough to find that." He twirled his wand a few more times making the tornado grow in size. "Tell me Rich you feeling lucky to night?" He asked winking at him with his mischievous grin.

"You've never met anyone like me Romain i'm one of a kind, i don't bleed on the ground like a commoner i'm better than that. I'm invinsible grandad and there is nothing you can do to change that." He smiled

"I share my toys fine thanks i'm just careful who i share them with. I tend to select people worthy of them, not cowardly old men who hurt women." He spat.

"Aw come on Bri we're just about to get to the fun part." He smiled his face turning sadistic.

"I trust her enough to know she will make the right decision, there is no way she can pick a low life like you. A conscience? Don't make me laugh what did a conscience ever do for anyone? Does it provide for your family? No it's just like you, useless with no importance in the world." He snarled looking over to the lake to see the octopus rising up to see what the noise was about.

"Oh look, your grave has arrived, you ready? Cause i'm just getting warmed up." He rubbed his hands together and stretched his fingers.

"See the coward i knew you were has finally come out. COME ON FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN. SURELY THIS ISN'T GERMANY'S DUELLING CHAMP, wow Germany really have low standards." He laughed spreading his arms wide. "One shot."
    He tilted his head to the side beckoning me to take a strike at him. "COME ON."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Richard raised a calm eyebrow,

"A coward?" he chuckled lightly, "You call me a coward because I'm a bigger man than you? Because I'm not going to come running at you because of some petty insults?"

He shrugged a little,

"Seeing as you're pure blood line has probably led to some majoy inbreeding, I'll forgive your ignorance." he smiled a little, "A murderer kills in cold blood or kills those who lack a means to defend themselves. A killer is simply someone who has taken lives. I have taken the lives of people who have attacked me. I stand by that principle and I don't go rushing off into a fight to kill. I leave that to the 'budding dark lords' like yourself."

He waved his hand casually and one of the boulders beside the lake broke apart into dozens of smaller rocks, which floated over to him,

"I don't mind the snake. They're pretty easy to kill as far as animals go." he replied calmly before smiling a little, "I don't need luck. I would have thought you'd know... skill beats luck every time. I have long since outgrown the need for luck."

Richard rolled his eyes,

"Meet one meglomaniac, you've met them all." he replied with a smirk, "Besides, I don't want to kill you. I'll make you wish you were dead, but I won't kill you."

He mimicked Hades' mouth childishly with his hand,

"Commoner like you... blah blah blah... I'm a rich boy with more money than sense... yak yak yak... I'm all powerful because my daddy bought me a position of power..." he stopped, "Oh wait... daddy's not exactly here to help now is he?"

Richard began to slowly circle Hades, a small smile in place,

"I'm no coward Hades. I just realise that I don't have to attack." he smirked, "You're going to attack, in a rage, and you'll screw it up. I'll capitalise and you'll pay for it. So do us both a favor..."

He narrowed his eyes and the dozens of rocks surrounding him thinned into sharp disks, now made of metal,

"Drop the arrogant rich boy act. Grow a spine and actually make a move that isn't protected by your family's money. Actually be a man and stop hiding behind your name and your position! You're a weakling Hades! You started to learn the Dark Arts because you were afraid of being weak and little has changed! You're still weak and you're still afraid! You're just a frightened little rich boy, still living off what mommy and daddy left for you."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Briony gasped, she had been up on the steps but she had heard loud and clear what Richard had said about pure bloods, a lot of what he was saying now not only applied to Hades but to herself too she couldn't help but narrow her own eyes and let out a very indignant growl. She didn't take kindly to people mocking her blood status and it was something that made her so angry she would be surprised if her face wasn't pale and that her clenched fists weren't drawing blood from her cut palms.

"That, overstepped the mark Richard blood status is important to me too."

She growled again and drew out her wand stepping back into the middle of the men, unable to stop her glare at Richard, there was something about him when he was like this that just annoyed her probably because he had insulted her by proxy.

Briony sighed a little and put her own anger behind her right now she needed to concentrate on what the two men were doing, both were primed ready to attack but no-one had as of yet, it was tense and she was ready to spring into action at the first sign of serious trouble. She would have time to be annoyed with them later.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:43 pm

"A real man wouldn't walk away from a fight willingly, a weaker man on the other hand would." He snarled casting an enlargement charm on his tornado making twice as big as he was. "I think that head of yours is all messed up old man, come on i want to see the murderer in you come out, because killing in any circumstances makes you a murderer no matter what you say."

"Oh ignorance now is it, pure bloods have been around longer then any other families so we are more wise then most and the last time i looked you were a pure blood too. So i think you need to take a quick look at yourself their mate, and i mean quick you won't like what you see." He snarled. "Dark lord don't pretend you know what's going on around here Romain because you have no idea." He shook his head laughing, slowly counting down in his head eager for the fight to begin. He was tired of talking.

"You won't get close enough to kill him, so that's never gonna happen." He sighed twirling his wand round his fingers whilst undoing his zip on his leather jacket to make it easier for him to move.

"That's never gonna happen Romain do you not listen to a word i say? I already told you, you can't hurt me. " He laughed. "I gave you a free shot and you refused it so now the match is going to be one sided and i'm afraid your side is going down." He tickled his snake more staring just above Rich's shoulder at a tree.

"You said you were a commoner not me. Just shows how much you think of yourself, that's why you will never fit in here." He sighed looking down to his watch. "I earned this position Romain, the ministry won't just let anyone be the headmaster, you would have no chance. Anyone can spot talent just by looking at them and trust me i have plenty of that." He turned so he was facing Rich at all times, there was no way he was turning his back on him. "My father is a well respected man just like me i don't need him to fight my battles just as i don't need to hide behind Briony." He sighed.

"Don't you get it, i'm stronger than you in every way. You can't beat me no one can." He chanced a look around him checking out his surroundings. "Haha you really have no idea do you, i don't let emotions cloud my abilities Romain so i don't make mistakes. Mistakes are for the weak and i'm not weak." He laughed not being able to hold it in.

He looked around. "What money i see no money? I'm stood here alone with no family or money to back me up because i don't need them i lived years without them so what's going to stop me now?" He asked looking around him. He shook his head. "Keep talking Romain it is only prolonging your life, i give you another five minutes before i get bored and send you where you belong." He glanced down at his watch watching it tick down.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER YOU FILTHY TROLL." He spat aiming for Richard's feet. "YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A PIECE OF DIRT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE." He raised his wand and crossed it over his chest making both his hands look like a cross. He closed his eyes gathering all his power and suddenly pushing it all out straight at Rich with a shout. "ARRRRR." His arms ending up spread wide open either side of him.

"You're gonna wish you were never born." He swirled his arms from the right to end up in front of him making the giant tornado spin straight towards Richard ready to slowly suffocate him.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Richard snorted,

"Oh yes, because killing a fish for your dinner makes you a murderer." he shook his head, "I've told you I'm a killer, out of neccessity. But I can see that I'll have to drop that line of conversation, you seem to have trouble grasping the relatively simple concept."

He raised an eyebrow,

"So just because we can name our great-great-great-great-great grandad, that means we're superior?" he shook his head with a small frown, "I'm sorry but I don't buy that. If the families actually handed down the wisdom then perhaps but they don't, the old families fool themselves into believing they are born better. In fact we are born weaker. A man who has to struggle for something is a better man than one who is born with it."

He rolled his eyes,

"Oh I don't give a damn about any Dark Lord Malfoy." he shrugged, "I told you once before; they all topple after a few years. And all they leave behind are broken families."

He shrugged a little,

"I don't need to get close." he smiled a little, "Snakes are very squishy creatures. They die from almost anything."

Rolling his eyes, Richard began to roll his shoulders to loosen them,

"Oh quit with the 'I'm invincible!' act Malfoy." he replied casually as he began to stretch his hands and fingers, "Only a god is invincible, and you are not a god. You are a man, a mortal soul wrapped up in a frail form. You can die just like every other man."

Richard smiled a little,

"Yes, the Ministry appointed you. The same ministry the entire world knows to be a complete waste of time. The same ministry which is led by however has their change pouch on them that day." he tilted his head to the side a little, "Maybe that's why you're daddy's so well liked. Besides, who's hiding? I'm right in front of you. Ready, willing and able to defend myself with lethal force. Doesn't exactly sound like hiding to me."

He nodded with a patronising smile,

"Of course Hades... keep believing that." he taunted before grinning, "I am the master of branches of magic that you know absolutely nothing about! I can tear you apart, at an elemental level, with a single spell. I can replace your blood with acid, the air in your lungs with poison and your bones with lead."

He shrugged,

"So you live off your name instead. That and those dark arts powers you've managed to learn from books and test on muggles." he smiled a little, "You're still nothing. You rely on the dark arts because the other branches require dedication, not a quick fix to weakness like you want. You bank on your name making people more favorable to your weak attempts at manipulation. You want to know what the name Romain means? Here or anywhere else?"

He laughed,

"NOTHING! Absolutely nothing!" he laughed again, "My family name means nothing, unlike yours. However, the name Richard Romain means a hell of a lot. To the right people of course. Your name... hell your name is an extension of your family's name. You will be forever known as the 'son of...' because your family name holds you back. If people talk about me in the future it will be for things I have earned, not things I was born with. I can't say the same about you, even being the headmaster of Hogwarts will only buy you a few decades of actively being remembered."

Richard frowned as a wave of pure magical power rushed off of Hades, rolling towards him. The metal disks flew into action immediately, forming a solid wall of interlocking metal. The magical energy, being nothing more than energy, was stopped almost completely by the very physical barrier. Some of the energy wave bleed through the links, rushing towards him again. Gritting his teeth, Richard pulled upon his own magical core. A magical aura sprang up a few inches from his skin but was only visible, in a violent electric blue, as Hades' magical wave's waste splashed against it. He stood there for the two seconds it took for the attack to dissipate before the aura disappeared and the disks of metal retracted, quickly flying to him again to begin their orbit of his body again, faster this time.

The tornado, Richard acknowledged, was a brilliant idea. It would engulf the enemy, who would automatically think of it's potential damage as a wind-based attack. But the real point behind it would be to take the air from the lungs of the victim by way of the tornado's vortex. Having acknowledged this, Richard responded with a simple bubble head charm and a minor sticking spell to keep him from being staggered. The tornado engulfed him and he stood there, calmly, as it buffeted him and attempted to steal his air. After a few seconds, Richard had had enough of the annoyingly high level of wind and he cut in front of him with his wand, subvocalising a spell which sent a blade of air out. The blade of air cut through the tornado's winds. With it's wind effectively cut at one point, along its entire length, the tornado worked itself out within the next few seconds. He cancelled the bubble head charm,

"Oh. I see you've decided to start the battle." he shrugged, "You're mother must have meant a great deal to you. Lucky you, you got a mother who cared. Luck of the draw I guess."

He frowned a little more,

"Briony doesn't want us to fight. I've tried to tell you that I don't want to fight you, but it seems you are hell-bent of fighting me anyway." he shrugged, "Probably my fault to be fair... I can be rather scathing with my words when someone threatens my life."

The tip of Richard's wand lit up and he grunted slightly as a large line of fiendfyre emerged from his wand, almost lazily crawling out of the instrument to curl around his body, still a few inches from actually touching him. Slowly, the end of the stream of fire changed into the head of a snake, it's tongue of fire flicking out as if tasting the air. The cursed fire was subdued for now, but anyone with knowledge of fiendfyre knew that it took a huge amount of willpower to force the fire to be anything but an uncontrollable force of nature. Richard narrowed his eyes and the razor sharp metal disks began to revolve around him faster,

"Try it Malfoy. You talk big but just like every other bully, you'll back down like the weakling you are." he scowled, the tail of the fire snake whipping out and extending to scorch the ground only a foot in front of Hades, "Last chance. No count down. You either place your wand down slowly in a sign of surrender or I will do what I have unfortunately had to train my body to do. I will kill you, break the body down into it's elements and then I'll purify them with cursed fire."

(OOC: Btw, I hope Arsen hasn't told you about the 'composition' element of his training. Touching the book robs him of the ability to tell anyone about it other than his teacher and his pupil. Since he's not a master he can't have an apprentice so there's no way Hades can know about it, especially seeing as the discipline is strictly german for the most part. Just had to stress that point Razz)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Briony didn't know what to do, for the first time in a while she felt utterly helpless and she hated it, she hated every minute of it and she vowed that once this fight was over both of the men would never see her again and she meant it. they didn't listen to her or respect what she wanted, although she knew she wasn't the end of the world it was ticking her off that this fight was started because of her and no-one was listening to her.

She couldn't do anything but look on as the insults were traded and she had to dive quickly out of the way to avoid the tornado coming out of Hades wand, she had to admit that Richard was a fierce opponent but Hades could give him a run for his money. Eyes coolly watching as they battled it out she tried to contain her own anger at every word that seemed to be coming out of Richard's mouth.

Without really knowing what was going on Briony let out a gasp, she didn't like what was going on and now the two had started to fight properly it was something her heart couldn't take. It had started to jump and beat so fast it felt like she was having some sort of fit. She began to feel a little ill but she gritted her teeth, she had to stay here if only to referee the duel. Briony had vowed that no-one would die...and no-one would.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Hades shrugged trying to get passed all the talking, he was itching to fight. "Yeah yeah yeah, get on with it, i'm bored now." He sighed glancing over at Bri. "How can you stand this guy, i'm bored and i've only been here five minutes. I couldn't stand to live with him, you wouldn't need to kill me i'd die of boredom." He sighed again looking over to the lake being sure to keep Rich in his view.

"Unlike most families we do pass down our secrets, so we know magic, most do not. Spells die out but the Malfoy's don't, those spells stay alive through us." He snarled. "I never said blood status makes us superior, you did, you have an ego way to big even for that over sized head of yours. You know nothing about me or what i believe so stop trying to guess, i'm bored of correcting you." He twirled his wand around his fingers waiting. He tilted his head to the side flicking his eyes back to Rich.

"Who said i haven't suffered aye? You know nothing about me Romain, just because i act like everything' perfect doesn't mean it is. So don't judge me on what you see, perceptions can be deceiving."

"What is it with you and Dark Lords? Get over yourself." He flicked his wand making a stone fly into the lake. "Good job this snake is like no other then isn't?" He sighed. "Stop hiding behind your words and fight like a man, if that's what you really are."

"I didn't pay my way into this job if that's what you think. Every Malfoy has been turned down for this job, but me. So don't tell me money brought me this job because i haven't given the ministry a sickle, i don't believe in what they enforce." He sighed and placed a smile on his face. "I believe you are hiding, now stop hiding behind you words and fight seriously i don't think i've ever been this bored."

"I've spent my whole life learning every branch of magic there is, the dark arts is just one small part of it. So think about that before you go getting big headed about being the 'master of all branches' won't you." He used his fingers to make quotation marks around those words and shrugged at Richard's words, passing them off not really caring.

"Don't worry i will, I'm proud of how i am but the dark arts are better off practised on people like you who can appreciate them more. A lot of effort goes into them, muggles just wouldn't know that." He shrugged and then gave a little. "You can't seriously believe that, the dark arts take way more effort than any other kind. You'd know that if you were strong enough to use them, you're afraid of them Romain, it's understandable most people are.

"To be honest i couldn't care less. I don't care about you or anyone else. I care for one person only and she knows that and that's all that matters." He smiled at Bri giving her a little wink.

"Now you seriously don't know me, i don't care what people think because i dont care about them. Do you not listen to me at all?" He shook his head in disgust.

"Nice bubble charm, quick thinking on your part. Enough with my mother, we've all had family issues get over it, i have."

He watched as the snakes tail landed a few feet way from him. He raised one eyebrow and laughed. "Your really gonna fight me with the things i love the most? I'm famous for my use of fiendfyre and for talking to snakes." He laughed. Making some fiendfyre of his own. "Ever heard the saying fight fire with fire? Yeah well mine always wins and i never back down from a fight Romain not even for your messed up magic."

"Oh i'm the bully slicing innocent women open for fun is fine but killing a few muggles with guns who have just killed a family is bulling. Yeah i can see where your coming from Romain." He nodded sarcastically. "You really need to rewire that head of yours mate, it's seriously screwed. He watched as his own fiendfiye wrapped it's self around him protecting him from harm. "Bring it on old man." He said watching as the head of the snake rose in front of his ending up towering over Rich with it's fangs barred.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

A pulse of pure carbon dioxide exploded out from Richard, snuffing his own fiendfyre snake instantly. It washed over Hades' own fiendfyre, snuffing it as well. He turned, slowly, to face Briony, his eyes closed,

"Intentional... for... fun...?" he muttered, unable to grasp the concept fully. He opened his eyes, full of hurt, and stared at Briony, "How could you ever believe I would hurt you by anything other than an acident? I..."

He trailed off and his shoulders slumped. The metal disks that had been orbiting his body slowed steadily for a few seconds before dropping to the ground, their sharp edges making them cut deep into the soft soil. He shook his head slightly and walked away from Hades, turning his back on him slightly. He paused when he drew level with Briony,

"I love you Briony. But..." he spared Hades a look of pure loathing, "I see you've placed your heart in the care of another."

He stared Hades down for a few more seconds before turning back to Briony,

"I gave you my heart Briony..." he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "I had hoped that you loved me too. But obviously you have given your heart to another."

Gently, he reached out and stroked her cheek,

"La mia rosa..." he kissed her on the cheek, "L'ultimo bacio mi rubare da voi."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Briony gasped in horror at what was happening before her eyes, her heart practically tore in her chest at the look that Richard gave her and fresh tears sprang to her eyes. As he looked at Hades Briony tried to formulate some words to try and tell him that this wasn't so, she hadn't said it was on purpose! Hopefully as he drew level with her he could see the pain scrawled across her face.

"Richard, please, I didn't say that. I know you didn't do it on purpose. I haven't given my heart to anyone, I can't understand what it's saying it's beating so loudly."

Briony reached out to his hand when he touched her cheek, she kept hers pressed against it so he stayed there and she gazed up into his eyes her own dulled with the sense of hopelessness that she was feeling right now.

"Please, Richard don't leave. I couldn't bear it if you left me..."

She pulled away from him, her eyes brimming with tears once more and she turned to the castle, paused for a moment looking back at the two men and she shook her head violently before managing to stutter out.

"I'm so sorry, you both deserve someone a lot better than me and I hope you find her."

With that Briony turned and dashed up the steep hill to get back to the school, once she got there, she knew that she would never come back. She should have left both of them alone it would have been fine but now it was something she would have to live with for the rest of her life and it broke her heart.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Hades eyes flickered between the two wondering what was going to happen next. He waved his wand conjuring up a comfy chair for him to sit on whilst he waited. He listened catching Richard's eye and glaring back, he was truly hurt. They both had feelings for this girl and one of them was bound to get hurt but he couldn't let that be him. He was only just getting used to feeling again.

His eyes followed Bri as she ran off tears staining his face. "Bri wait! What did you do that for?" He asked turning back to glare at Richard, he'd hurt her again.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Richard watched as Briony ran away in tears. He was tempted to run after her, and totally ignore Hades, but his instincts told him that he'd already been very lucky to have turned his back on a potential opponent for as long as he had done. He spun on the spot to fix Hades with a death glare,

"I didn't do anything, so stop trying to pin it on me." his eyes narrowed, "She's confused about what she wants right now. She's confused about who she loves."

He shook his head,

"This was a whole lot simpler when she only had feelings for me." he muttered before frowning, "So... are you still going to try and kill me? Because I could use a little stress release. Of course we'll have to promise not to actually kill each other, it would hurt Briony too much. But a little... stress release would do us both some good and let Briony have time to clear her head, without the two of us constantly messing with her head simply by being there."

He shook his head,

"Or you can go back to your office and I can go back to my cloud watching. It's a nice day after all."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Hades shrugged and stood up making his chair disappear. "I know." He said not sure what he was doing, he'd never done this before, he'd always fight to the death. "Well i'm sorry but i have feeling for her too and i'm not just going to give up on her. I have changed so much over these past few weeks because of her i can't go back now." He began to pace up and down thinking things through.

"I'm not going to kill you Richard, i couldn't bring myself to hurt Bri like that. I respect you, you're the first person who has ever stood up to me and i thank you for that. Oh god... right i'm new to all this so you'll have to bare with me." He laughed awkwardly and took a deep breath. "I apologize for charging at you earlier i guess all the stress over the last few weeks caught up with me and i just flipped, i shouldn't have taken it out on you.

"If your down for a little duel, then i'm more than ready to fight, we could learn from each other. If not then lets just leave things here. We aren't the ones that should be fighting, even if you do hate me i don't care because i respect you, you see things as they really are. There aren't a lot of us out there that do." He shrugged shrinking his snake back down to its original size so it could wrap around his arm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 am