Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Lettika Snow
Lenora Malfoy
6 posters

Lesson 2 (Fourth years)

Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Lesson 2 (Fourth years) Empty Lesson 2 (Fourth years)

Post by Lenora Malfoy Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Lenora walked into her classroom ready to get on with the lesson. She was going to work on what she did last time then move on to something else. Now all she had to do was wait.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 (Fourth years) Empty Re: Lesson 2 (Fourth years)

Post by Lettika Snow Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Letti walked into her Charms lessons. She felt oddly indifferent today, but she was hoping that Charms would change that.

The blond took a seat near the entrance, letting her hair out of it's bun.

"Mornin', Professor Malfoy," the Slytherin said, grinning at said professor.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:04 am

It was Charlotte's last class of the day to say she was exhausted was an understatement. She pinched her arm, in hope it hurt her and wake her up slightly. It didn't work. She rolled her eyes and just went with whatever her class had to offer today.

Next time, I'll just sleep earlier, she thought to herself. Since she was sort of new, she walked towards her Professor, with a slight nod, she politely introduced herself, "Charlotte West, Professor. Slytherin too."

She then proceeded in taking a seat near the front so she could pay more attention in class. It was a way to torture herself to stay up. She took out out her items and got ready for class.
    Rachel Evans
    Rachel Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rachel Evans Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:21 am

Rachel entered the charms classroom and noticed that two girls were already there. Third again, she asked herself, what are the odds...

"Hello Professor Malfoy. Rachel Evans, Gryffindor." she smiled at her Professor and then went in sat down towards the front. Charms was one of her best/favorite subjects, Rachel couldn't wait to get started.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Cepheus entered the classroom and looked at all of the people there, assessing them slightly to see if he knew them. He didn't, so he moved to an empty area in the seats after greeting the professor and sat down, dropping his bag next to him.

Playing with his quill, he waved it around slightly, waiting for the lesson to start.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:57 am

Kathy walked in the room with her book by her hand. Hoping she wasn't late he quietly took a sit. She pushed her book on her chest as she sigh.

"Good Day Professor" Kathy greeted with a smile.

(OOC; sorry i hadn't show up some of your lessons. I was having some personal trouble which lasted for half a year. So, i've been away for that long , i think. I am really sorry)

Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 pm

"Everyone lesson 2 is at it's end, we will pick up on this lesson when you guys come back for lesson 3, you are all excused from this class and may go. I will see everyone's bright and shinny faces next time. Bye everyone" Lenora gave a small wave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 am