Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Whatever they say about me, it's not true. //Savannah Lerran

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Whatever they say about me, it's not true. //Savannah Lerran Empty Whatever they say about me, it's not true. //Savannah Lerran

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

They pity me. I can see it in their eyes when they meet me. Even if they don't already know me, as soon as the infamous Lerran surname exits my mouth, they're looking at me with pity and sadness and they'll tell me how sorry they are that my father died.

That's great. They're sorry. How is that supposed to change anything? He's dead, and your condolences aren't going to bring him back.

Nothing will. Not even revenge. Though revenge will definitely make it easier for me to be able to live with myself. If I had the person who killed my father in front of me, I wouldn't think twice about killing him. And until I find him, the blame rests solely on the shoulders of Asric Chaos. After all, he is the leader of Maius Bonum, and it only makes sense to blame them.

And I'm not going to be a thick prat about it; I have years to perfect a plan, don't I?

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Whatever they say about me, it's not true. //Savannah Lerran Empty Re: Whatever they say about me, it's not true. //Savannah Lerran

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm

I've been kidnapped.

No, seriously. I'm sitting here, in a cave, somewhere underground, surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know.

And the worst person here is some annoying Slytherin bloke who thinks he rules the world. What a prat. But anyway, we're trying to bust our way out of here.

It's going to work. It has to work. If it doesn't, I'll stay in the cave until my next birthday. I don't care if it's currently February and my birthday's in November. I'll stay here if it doesn't work.

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Whatever they say about me, it's not true. //Savannah Lerran Empty Re: Whatever they say about me, it's not true. //Savannah Lerran

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 am

The Moon Twins.

It has to be them.

The twins who attacked JJ and turned her into a broken down mess of nerves.

First of all, I have to get out of this blasted cave. Then I have to get a new wand. Then I have to confirm with JJ that they're the ones who attacked her. Then, and only then, am I going to let myself begin to hunt them down and make them pay for what they've done.

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 pm

I am a hypocrite.

A bloody hypocrite.

I am waiting to confirm with JJ the identity of the twins who kidnapped her, yet I blame Asric Chaos for my father's death without an inkling of proof.

So I'll hold off on anything I had planned for him until I can prove without a reasonable doubt that he's the one who did it.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 am

He - It - won't leave me alone.

It talks to me. All the time. In my head. And no one else can hear it, And it won't stop and it's driving me mad. I - I - have no idea what to do. I can't tell Rosie or JJ or Mum or they'll send me to St. Mungo's for the rest of my life.

But I know that this has to be a curse. Someone hates me. And they want to drive me mad. Well, I'll have the last laugh because when I find out who they are (Going after you first, Kirsten), they will find themselves dead in a ditch somewhere.

I promise.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:46 am

I met this guy in France.

And I'm blushing just thinking about him.

His name is Christopher, and he's the sweetest, kindest guy I've ever met. He's perfect, and he makes feel special.

And I - I kissed him. I shouldn't have, but I did. And now, now I've went and ruined his life because my bad luck is going to rub off him.

He doesn't deserve this to happen to him.

I am so sorry, Chris.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 am

My mother - my mother - she - she tried to kill herself.

On July 18, the anniversary of Dad's death. And she - she was cheering his name. And when she saw me, it was like she didn't want to see me.

She hates me. I just know it. She loves Dad more than me. And I'm alive. Did I do something wrong? Would she rather be with him than her own daughter?

But - but it's my fault isn't it? If I was a better daughter, she wouldn't have felt the need to die than be with me.

Merlin, I'm terrible.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 am

Ross is dead. I tried to save him. But he's dead. And it's all my fault. If I hadn't dragged him out to the Quidditch Pitch, he would've wandered off towards the Whomping Willow. What a terrible owner I am.

And now I'm getting an earful from Honey. Oh, she's nice. She keeps telling me that Ava's lying, I wanna believe it, but.......

She reminds me of Rosie and JJ, and not just because she sounds like them. And I'm meeting Chris on New Years Eve. I can't wait.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun May 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I - I saw Chris die.

In DADA. My boggart is him dying in front of me. And now I can't sleep, because all I see is him bleeding to death in front of me, and me not being able to do anything about it.

I need to see him. Actually him. Not just my imagination. The real Chris. If just to keep me sane.

Ava's not helping. He's just telling me how terrible I am, and I can't - I can't deal with this. Honey tries to help, but unless I see Chris and know he's fine, I just can't be fixed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 pm