Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Aria | Journal of a Construct

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Aria | Journal of a Construct Empty Aria | Journal of a Construct

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 am

Aria | Journal of a Construct Reesjournal
    Jan 3

I'm not sure how this works, so I suppose I will just start with the basics.

My name is Aria. I am 18 weeks old. Technically, it is Aria Kennet, now. It means 'born of fire', which is only half-true, really. I'd rather it had been Black. At least then, it would mean I actually belong somewhere.

But I don't. I don't belong anywhere. I am a construct, a tool with limited use. Only my tasks make me important, and they can easily be given to someone else.

I was created by a demon called Djinn on the thirtieth of August; my birthday. At that time, I was sent to Hogwarts without any knowledge of the world or how things work. Djinn says he wished to see how quickly I could learn. I'm not so certain that I believe him.

Two weeks ago, he decided to give me a past. I suppose, I was simply learning too slowly to please him. In any case, he was irritated enough that he threw me across the cave to which he had summoned me. I don't wholly recall the circumstances. I know only that it is not difficult to anger a fire demon.

In a way, I am happier now. I remember feeling so lost and confused - nothing made sense when I had to learn it all for myself. Now that I have the basic knowledge of the world and how it works, I no longer feel like I am drifting helplessly. I also feel much less stupid, now. Fewer people take me for a moron.

At the same time, though, I feel so sad. It is like... I have lost something very dear to me, something that means the entire world, but I don't know what it is. I haven't a single clue. Some of my memories - my real memories - seem to be missing. Every time I try to recall them, to really remember, my head hurts. They are there, at the edge of my conscious mind, taunting me.

It is something Djinn has done. But to what purpose? I am powerless against him; he has made this very clear to me. What could he possibly find threatening enough that he would force me to forget?

I don't know. And that scares me almost as much as Djinn himself.

NOTE: Aria's journal has been warded so that only she can read anything that is written within.
    Any pictures or drawings, however, are still visible to anyone who looks at them.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Aria | Journal of a Construct Empty Re: Aria | Journal of a Construct

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:19 am

Aria | Journal of a Construct Ian-Somerhalder-1
    Jan 6

His name is Arsen. He is what Djinn doesn't want me to remember, I'm sure of it.

Before I was sent back to school, Djinn told me one of the other students was a half-demon and that I was to avoid him. What I don't understand is why? Arsen is half fire demon - clearly he is Djinn's son! If I knew him before, why am I to forget him, now?

Is it that he doesn't wish for me to hinder him, somehow? Or does he think that if I were to be friends with his son, my loyalty to him would waver? Neither makes sense. I am obviously Djinn's pet - he can command me as he will. Furthermore, I doubt there is anything I could do that would inhibit the actions of a half-demon.

I don't understand.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:18 pm