Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable.

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Empty Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable.

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Keepin' it Vaguely Imaginary
    Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Tumblr_lvcusikWBR1r00w3go1_500

Hello, Diary!
    So, what am I to do with you? I don't even know why I have you. Ahh, the mind is an interesting thing, especially when I buy something girly. Is it my gay side showing or something? I don't even know. Sigh.

Aaanyway. I suppose I should tell you about myself. My name is Cepheus Turrow. I'm a Pureblood in Hufflepuff even though my family were mostly Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Yay me. My parents hate me despite the fact that I'm their heir - I don't know why they haven't disowned me and made Aquila, my little brother the heir yet, but whatever. Maybe 'cause I'm too awesome for them to disown. Aha! Just kidding. Anyway, I'm a Metamorphmagus, meaning I can change my appearance at will. I haven't got complete control yet, but I'm working on it. I'm bisexual or pansexual, whichever you prefer. Basically, I'll swing for anything I find attractive, yeah?

I was dating a guy called Ethan, but I haven't seen or heard from him in a while, so I'm assuming it's over between us. A shame, really, because I really liked him. He was an awesome person and really nice to me, too. Pout. Right now, I have a teeny, tiny, ickle crush on a girl called Peaches Reynolds. She's my age and in my house, too. But she's painfully shy and that makes getting close to her hard. Sigh. Oh well. I'm working on getting her to open up.

~Cepheus Out!

Last edited by Cepheus Turrow on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Empty Re: Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable.

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Tumblr_lxtfd6v9Ad1rnqxjio1_500

Hello, Diary!
    Hello, ladies (seeing as you're probably the only ones who would read this. If you're a guy, props to you and Hello, gentlemen!)! So, what to write about today? I don't even know. Nothing eventful has happened apart from the fact that I walked into the Room of Requirements to find three bloody Slytherins there - one of them, namely Karma Black, I am absolutely terrified of. I was offered - which means asked to, which also means slightly intimidated into - chucking a glass vase at one of them whilst they hit it with a bat. How fun, right? Right.

Anyway, I was hangin' with my little brother, Aquila, for a little bit at the Three Broomsticks. He wanted me to change my appearance to that of an adult so that I would buy him Firewhiskey to make up for something I can't even remember. Maybe it was calling him a masochist? Ah, I still love him anyway, the annoying little bugger.

I haven't really gotten anywhere with Peaches, but I'm hoping it'll all work out soon enough. She's a nice girl, she just has to learn to not be scared of people and open up a little bit more so that others can talk to her, get to know her and be her friend. Maybe I should introduce her to little Aqui? Maybe he would like her. And then I could introduce her to some of my other friends too~ That'd be a lot of fun.

Thus ends the ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable Cepheus Turrow, who is still keepin' it vaguely imaginary.

~Cepheus Out!

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Empty Re: Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable.

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Tumblr_lxruf6VwH61r4hikjo1_400

Hello, Diary!
    Honey, I'm home! Little Aqui still wants me to buy him some Firewhiskey from the Broomsticks. This time, however, he used the fact that I love him as an excuse. Wouldn't it be breaking the law if I did that or something, though? And I'd rather not go to prison. I've heard that it's not a very nice place. Especially if you accidentally drop the soap in the showers. Or something along those lines. I wouldn't even know. I'm badass and everything, but that doesn't mean I'm going to buy my little brother Firewhiskey.

Peaches is still being.. herself, but I found out she likes Muggle books - she's read Percy Jackson! One of my favourite book series. Apparently, her mother - a muggle - bought them for her, once each year 'as they were going on the market'. Her words. Well, at least we'll have some things in common with each other. I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship - hopefully-turns-relationship. She's a lovely - and very cute - girl.

Well, that's all. Terrah, dears.

~Cepheus Out!

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Tumblr_lxn9h4aoSN1r90ikfo1_500

Hello, Diary!
    Heya anyone who's reading this. If you are, get out of my diary/journal/thing. You're invading my privacy and I have a right to take you to court. Not as far as going to the Wizengamot, but you know what I mean. In fact, I don't think I can take you to court anyway as a) I don't know who you are and b) I don't know if it's a valid reason to sue someone. Oh lookie, it's your lucky day!

Anyway, Aqui is moving to Durmstrang soon. I'll miss my baby bro. Who else am I going to lord the fact that I'm the eldest child over now? He had better come visit me, or I swear I will hunt him down no matter how much he runs. I promise him that. He still won't admit he loves me either - how unloved do I feel? I should ruffle his hair up some more. That might make him cave - he loves his hair a bit too much for a boy. Who knows, he could be gay.

That would be kind of cool, having a gay little brother.

Hehe.

I haven't gotten anywhere with Peaches, but I'm hoping the fact that we both like Muggle books will get her to open up a bit - she's talking without stuttering a bit more as we talk and maybe I'll be better friends with her by the end of the day. Go me!

Later, my dears.

~Cepheus Out!

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 am

Cepheus Turrow || ponderous ramblings of the mentally unstable. Tumblr_m0sm27ku9V1r1z6iqo5_250

Hello, Diary!
    Hey baby. It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm sorry, but I've been doing bigger and better things. Meaning nothing because my life is so dull. Really. I should get a life or something because here I am, basically talking to myself and having nothing else better to do. Le sigh. What is life.

Anyway. Aquila has officially gone to Durmstrang. If I find out that any boy/girl/other has been touching him in a way I don't agree with, they're going to get the beating of their lives. I hope they know that. If they don't.. Well, they will soon. Little suckers.

Don't know what happened to Peaches. I haven't seen her in a while, which is strange because we're in the same house. I miss her to be honest, but maybe I'll see her soon. It's probably my fault for being MIA for so long. I'll find her again some time soon and forcibly pull her out of her shell. No kidding.

I want to go see Aqui. I miss him.

~Cepheus Out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 pm