Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Faye Hansoff [In Sickness and In Health]

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Faye Hansoff [In Sickness and In Health] Empty Faye Hansoff [In Sickness and In Health]

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Day One

I'm going to die.

Lets not start it like that. I'll be fine. That's what the doctors say, say its not so bad. Not so-so bad.

They think I should write my feelings down in here. They were worried about my ... psyche or something; I had to talk to some medi-witch who specialized in brain stuff.

She told me to be positive. I wonder if she's ever been told she was going could... die... Did she really thinking writing down her feelings would help?

I don't even know what I feel.

I feel....

I'm scared. I'm so, so scared.

I don't want to die.

[OOC - page doted by water marks that can only be tears.]
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Faye Hansoff [In Sickness and In Health] Empty Re: Faye Hansoff [In Sickness and In Health]

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 am

Day Seven - About one week after first entry; assorted entries of no importance between the two

I'm tired of the hospital - and yet I feel like this is only the tip of the iceburg. Maybe I should get my parents to pay for a room... I can decorate it...

Not that my parents would care to pay. I heard the healers whispering when they think I'm asleep.

They say they want to start treatment soon, but they can't get a hold of my parents. They are worried about what will happen if they do not treat me soon. The healers think they should just start anyways - screw the rules - but...

Hospitals cost money, money my parents don't want to spend.

I wonder what they'd do when I.. if I ... Would they be even a little bit sad?

I don't care but...

... I'm still scared; I wonder if I'll ever stop being scared if I'll...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:59 pm