Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Alone (Damian/Nancy)

Nancy Riddle
    Nancy Riddle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Alone (Damian/Nancy) Empty Alone (Damian/Nancy)

Post by Nancy Riddle Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Nancy was having some trouble adjusting to Hogwarts. How did her grandfather and her parents do it without getting fried? She looked around before sitting on the steps. It was a free period, and Nancy was bored.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Alone (Damian/Nancy) Empty Re: Alone (Damian/Nancy)

Post by Damian Gray Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Damian was finding that behaving and staying out of fights made for a boring existence. Honestly, now what was he supposed to do with himself?

He had promised, though. For Ghost and her puppy - he wouldn't hurt them anymore.

Walking up the steps into the Entrance Hall. His blue eyes swept the space, coming to rest upon a girl seated on the Grand Staircase. It wasn't between classes, at least, but still...

"Aren't you afraid you'll get run over?" he teased, after having gone over and leaned against the banister.
    Nancy Riddle
    Nancy Riddle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nancy Riddle Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Nancy looked up and blushed, remembering him from the party. "No I'm not afraid of being ran over." She said, looking around the room. "Weren't you at that party a while back?" She asked him, smiling softly. She wanted to make sure it was him.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

"The guy who made a spectacle of himself?" Damian returned, then shook his head. "Wait. You left early and missed that. Yeah, I was there. Had a horrible hangover the next day. Think I'll make it my last," he joked.
    Nancy Riddle
    Nancy Riddle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nancy Riddle Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:59 am

Nancy giggled, smiling softly. "Well I just wasn't feeling at home there." She explained, blushing madly. He was cute. "I'm Nancy by the way. Nancy Riddle. And you are?" She asked him, introducing herself to him.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Damian shrugged a shoulder. "You didn't miss much," he said, mind going to Iva. He still hadn't talked to her, and though he wanted to, the boy was too proud to seek her out.

"Damian Gray," the boy replied, extending a hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm