Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

100 (or more :D) most iconic movie quotes.

Lilith Dweun
    Lilith Dweun
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

100 (or more :D) most iconic movie quotes.  Empty 100 (or more :D) most iconic movie quotes.

Post by Lilith Dweun Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 am

I'm dedicating one of the walls in my rooms to the most iconic movie quotes.

Here are ten of my top, feel free to add as much as you want. Very Happy

(NOTICE: THERE WILL BE A FEW CUSS WORDS IN HERE)

1) "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape"{planet of the apes}
    2) "They're coming for you Barbara" {Night of the Living Dead}
    3) "Read the directions, and directly you'll be directed in the right direction" {Alice in Wonderland}
    4) "The last four days on Earth. If I had a dick, I'd go get laid. But we can do that next best thing." "What's that" "Let's kill people" {Dogma}
    5) "Ay yo baby! Ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?" {Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back}
    6) "10 out of 9 will say the Pavi" {Repo! The Genetic Rock Opera}
    7) "I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transsexual Transylvania" {Rocky Horror Picture Show}
    Cool "Feed me Seymour" {Little Shop of Horrors}
    9) "If you dont chew big red then FUCK YOU!" {Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby}
    10) "Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus" {American Beauty}
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

100 (or more :D) most iconic movie quotes.  Empty Re: 100 (or more :D) most iconic movie quotes.

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:16 pm

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” - Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 am