Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

daylight could be so violent {NIA}

daylight could be so violent {NIA} - Page 2 Empty Re: daylight could be so violent {NIA}

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:05 am

"The couch is a wonderful invention," smirked Abraxas. He shook his head. "Why would I hide from you, Phillie dear?"
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

daylight could be so violent {NIA} - Page 2 Empty Re: daylight could be so violent {NIA}

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Ophelia sniffed at the couch, "I'd think a bed would be more comfortable."

She smiled charmingly, flipped her hair over her shoulder and leaned against the couch's arm rest.

"I have no idea what you'd want to hide from me. Now, I am here. Amuse me."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:41 am

Ksenia scowled in annoynce as she poured the coffee she just made into a cup. Really, what was he thinking. It wasn't like he didn't have enough money to hire a house elf to stand in every room.

"Men," she said to herlsef, as she shook her head slightly, heading back to the living room.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Ophelia was causually leaning back where she sat, about to tease her brother futher when she heard sounds from the kitchen.

"Oh do you have company Abe?" she asked with a smirking smile and a raised eyebrow. "Well I hope she won't be too disappoint that I-"

Her comment died on her lips as she saw who it was that entered.

It was a girl about Phillies own age. But not just any girl... it was, was, was...

Ophelia blinked for long moment looking between her brother and...

Finally she siad the first thing that came to her head, and out her mouth, "That's my dress."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 am

"It's nice to see you too, Ophelia," Ksenia said, her voice cold. She held the small cup in hand as she looked at the other girl coldly. She expected a warmer greeting from the. Prison who used to be her best friend. She wouldn't say she was hurt, the effects of such emotions have dulled over the last three years. It was like she did not care as much now.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Ophelia blinked for another moment before Kyra's voice broke her out of it. For it was Kyra her...

"Oh my gosh," she was suddenly out of her seat and flung her arms around the girl, "Its really you. Kyra!! It's been... I mean... and you probably don't want to be called Kyra either."

She pulled away to look at her for a moment before hugging her again.

"And keep the dress. It looks totally adorable on you... butt..."

She trailed off and bit her lip as she looked slight suspiciously between her once best friend and her brother.

"What are you doing here?"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 pm

"She is doing nothing, Phillie, just chill..." Abe replied, trying to stand up. "She needed a place to stay for the night 'cause she can't seem to find her way back to Durmstrang. Just chill..."

(ooc: daaang. my abe-ness is dying.)
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Ophelia looked between the two for a moment before shrugging. If that was what they were going to tell, then that was what they were going to tell her.

"And my dear brother's the one you turned to for help in your time of need?" she gave a wry little smirk. Somehow she found that thought amusing.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 am

"No," Ksenia said with a sweet smile. "Your brother was the bastard who fored me to come to this house instead of leaving me alone to get back to the school myself and then raped me," she said calmly as she lifted the coffee cup back to her lips. "But other then that we had a wonderful time together. Couldn't be more happy to be reunited with my childhood friends."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Ophelia blinked again. She tilted her head. Had she heard that right? She had known her brother to be... well... not the most sympathetic person to say the least but....

She looked between the two in front of her, and then down at the couch, and then back up again.

"Excuse me?"

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:16 am

"Shut up, Kyra," snapped Abraxas. He then went over to her and whispered quietly in her ear, "You say anything more, I will kill you."

He then turned towards Phillie and announced, "This is why I hate hangovers, Phillie dear."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 am

"Do you think I am going to believe that?" Ksenia snapped at him in anger, her voice just as quiet. "You need me alive and we both know it."

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 am

Abe rolled his eyes. "Goodness, missy, since when have you become so idiotic?" he muttered, mostly to Kyra, hoping that Phillie wouldn't hear. "I don't need you. I just need that special ability of yours."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 am

"No, I think you are the one who has become idiotic. Or did you forget that I am one of the last two witches with that power?" Ksenia snarled at him. "You would be lucky to get within fifty meters of my sister and you know it!"

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:58 am

Abraxas rolled her eyes. "Your sister was - is - weak. You're the strong one, and we both know it." He had an urge to kiss her, but he knew he shouldn't. Suppressing his cravings was not exactly his best point.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 pm

"You hate hangovers cause they make you rape my best friend?" Ophelia asked evenly looking at the two of them.

They began to hiss and whisper between themselves, they started out low enough that the young girl could only catch a few words but after a few moments a few facts became clear.

"Your-Your-Your," she stuttered. She couldn't believe them, she couldn't believe this. "This is unbelievable! It's-its..."

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Abe rolled his eyes. "Shut your trap, Phillie, we all know what's happening. Now you two better get back to school or you two will be in trouble."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 am

"Gladly," Ksenia snarled in his general direction as she stormed out of the room, not looking behind her before slamming the front door shut. She couldn't stand another minute in his company.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:11 pm

"Cause you care some much," Ophelia grumbled with an eye roll completely ignoring the first comment.

Still she got off the couch and followed Kyra out the door. She certainly didn't want to spend anothe minute in that house at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:28 pm