Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Andante Cantabile (Aria and Rhys)

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Andante Cantabile (Aria and Rhys) Empty Andante Cantabile (Aria and Rhys)

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Clothes set on the floor, lights low, a large bed in the middle of the room: The usual set up for Rhys' "teaching" sessions. He, tired and smug, rolled over and wrapped his arms around Aria, humming some classical song. Tschoshy, or something.

Kissing the back of her neck, he whispered gruffly, "How are you? Good, right? Sleeping well?" He sounded more like a parent than a friend at the moment, but he didn't actually care. Girls liked the nice talk, anyway.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Andante Cantabile (Aria and Rhys) Empty Re: Andante Cantabile (Aria and Rhys)

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 am

Aria snuggled into the embrace, smiling contentedly. Rhys was humming. She liked it when he hummed; it was very soothing. A warm shiver ran down her spine as his lips brushed the back of her neck.

"I'm fine," she said. It was an automatic response, now. If she kept saying she was fine, eventually it would be true. She gave a quiet sigh, before answering the next question a bit more truthfully. "The nightmares are getting less frequent, so I get to sleep almost as much as I used to."

Aria gently rubbed his arm where it was wrapped around her. "How are you?" she echoed. "Good, right?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 am

Rhys ran a hand down to her hip, only stopping after she mentioned nightmares. He pulled a shoulder, hoping to flip her around.

"Sleep more," he said, his face serious, "Sleep is good for you,"

Rhys paused to thing about how hislife had been lately. He missed Karma with a passion and had the strange urge to strangle everyone around him (except Aria, of course), but he couldn't tell her that. Not yet, anyway.

"Don't worry about me," he smiled, "I'm fine,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:48 am

She rolled onto her back when he pulled at her shoulder, gazing up at him. "But if I sleep too much, I miss things," Aria said, putting a playful sulk into her tone.

She trailed her fingers lightly down his chest. Clothes were such a shame. They hid so much of a person's physical beauty. Thinking of the prints on her arms, the blonde gave a faint frown; perhaps there was good reason to hide oneself.

"I'm your friend," Aria reminded him. "I'm allowed to worry about you a bit, aren't I?"

Last edited by Aria Kennet on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:02 am

Rhys laughed, placing a playful kiss on her lips. He put an around her again, sighing. He guessed she wouldn't listen to him, so he wouldn't push it. Leaning into her touch, he closed his eyes, sighing.

"I am fine, I promise," he mumbled, letting hiself enjoy this quiet moment, "I... I'm just different, tis all,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 am

Noting his response to her touch, Aria repeated the action. She pushed him onto his back, rolling so that she lay on top of him, one forearm resting across his chest as she used the other hand to idly stroke the hair at his temple.

"Different is not always bad," she said agreeably. "I'm different, too. A good different. Better." Leaning down, she pressed her lips lightly to his. He did not love her; she was not so silly as to believe that. Aria wasn't entirely sure what it was she felt for him. Nonetheless, she liked being this way with him. She liked it a lot.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 am

Rhys groaned into er lips, a bit over excited by her actions. He placed his hands on her hips, smiling up at her un-clothed body. This was definately nice. Definately.

"I'm different in a bad way. Trust me. I'm bad for you," he looked off into the room, pretending not to care, "Maybe I should leave then,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:25 am

Grinning, Aria proceeded to trail kisses along his jaw nibbling on his ear once she had reached it.

"Don't leave," she murmured in his ear. "Maybe I need someone bad for me. I don't want to be the frail little angel everyone expects me to be." She wriggled her hips a bit, her lips moving with agonizing slowness down the side of his neck.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 am

Rhys let out sigh of pleasure, kneading her hips softly with his hands. He tried to be patient and let her trail kisses down his neck, but she went so freaking slow, he couldn't-

"You aren't an angel," He flipped her onto her back roughl, rolling on top. Still olding her hips, Rhys leaned down and whispered, "You're my tough, little student, aren't you?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 am

Aria gave a surprised little squeal as Rhys flipped her over, relishing the feel of him on top of her as she smirked unrepentantly.

"Yes, Professor Haines," she breathed, eyes dilated with desire and lips parted slightly.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:17 am

"Now," Rhys placed a sloppy kissed on her lips, breaking apart every second or so to speak and leave tension. "You. Already. Had. Your. Lesson. Today."

He ran his hand down her leg, pulling it closer to him. He gave a troublesome grin before whispering,

"But, I think you need a detention, Miss Kennet,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:38 am

Aria let out a moan. A smile threatening her own features, she met his gaze.

"I think you're right, Professor," she murmured back. "You're gonna have to punish me."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Later.

Rhys sighed, content. He wrapped an arm around the girl, nuzzling her neck softly. Pulling the blankets closer, he whispered, "I think you learned your lesson, dear,"

Treasuring the closeness between them, he gave another sigh. He closed his eyes and simply lay there, unsure what else to do.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Aria chose not to reply, simply savoring the moment. There was an odd ache in her chest, as though it were filled to bursting. Her senses were on high alert, her whole being acutely aware of him; his scent, his breath against her neck, his arm wrapped around her, his body pressed against hers...

The girl closed her eyes. She would remain like this as long as she was allowed. It would end, but not yet... just a moment more...
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:02 am

Rhys shifted his weight, suddenly uncomfortable laying on his arm. He propped himself on to an elbow, leaning over to look at her face. She looked angelic, despite her hate of that word. He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before laying down again and running a hand through his own mussed hair.

"Aria," he mused, placing his forehead against the back of her neck, "It's Italian for Air, right? And a type of music, I think,

"It's a pretty name for a pretty girl,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:49 am

She smiled softly as Rhys tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, though she kept her eyes shut.

"Mm," she confirmed. "It's a solo sung by the lead character in an opera. It's also Hebrew for 'lioness', though that meaning doesn't fit me very well." Her smiled widened, a slight flush coloring her cheeks.

"Thank you."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 am

Rhys chuckled, running fingers through her hair. He didn't know why he did it. Maybe because it felt good on his fingers.

"My lioness," He smiled, "My song-thing. My student,"

Rhys watched her lay there, then let out a sigh. He wished he could love her. Not physically, but emotionally. She was obviously getting attached to him, yet he could only feel her touch. He imagined most people would feel guilty about this as well.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 am

"Your lioness and song-thing?" Aria teased, opening her eyes to look at him.

She reached out a hand to stroke the side of his face, brow puckering faintly. "Why the sigh?" the girl asked. "Everything okay?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Rhys nodded, pulling her close childishly. His eyes were still closed, his face calm and emotionless.

"Mmhm," he mumbled, "Mine,"

He put a hand over hers, shaking his head.

"Yeah, everything's the same as always," he replied, savoring her touch, "Same as always,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 am

Aria gazed at him, that funny ache in her chest again. She smiled at him. Same as always, she thought sadly. Same as it will always be...

Pulling away from him, she sat up and threw the covers back. She reached for her clothes and started to pull them on.

"We should get back before someone misses us," Aria remarked casually.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 am

Rhys groaned and pulled the covers over his head stubbornly. He waited a moment, then decided she was right, so he sat up and yawned.

"Yeah, you're right," He mused, reaching for his pants. He wiggled into his underwear and pants, too lazy to stand up.

Then he got a new idea. Taking her shirt from her, he stood up and walked towards the door.

"You don't need this, right?" he teased.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 am

Aria was just about to put on her shirt when Rhys took it from her, moving towards the door. She jumped to her feet sputtering.

"You can't!" she protested. "I can't just wander about the castle in my bra and jeans!" The blonde ran over to him, trying to reclaim her shirt.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:36 am

Rhys held her shirt above his head, smiling down at her.

"This shirt?" he asked, "You want this shirt?" Rhys grinned wolfishly, then whispered, "Beg for it, "
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:40 am

"B-beg?" she repeated, gaping momentarily. Closing her mouth, she eyed him for a moment, then smirked. Rising up on her toes, she gave him a quick peck on the lips, then walked around him.

"You know, I've always thought modesty a bit overrated," Aria remarked. Then, she promptly opened the door to step out.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 am

Rhys gaped after the girl, as he was sure every other boy in the school would. He took a moment to enjoy her walking down the hall, then followed after her, her shirt thrown over his shoulder in an almost badge.\\

"What a girl,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:44 pm