Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

girl with one eye;; OPEN

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

girl with one eye;; OPEN Empty girl with one eye;; OPEN

Post by Rora Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:22 am

EARLY JANUARY 2021

Lena looked around for sweets that she might take a liking to as her eyes scanned the shelves carefully, her pocket full of Galleons and Sickles and her basket hanging loosely below her arm. She bit her lip as she took one sweet out of the shelf, took a glance, and put it back in its place. She had all her essentials in her basket, ready to go. She had Sugar Quills that would last a couple of weeks, and Chocolate Cauldrons, amongst other things.

Lena scanned the shop around for students she knew, and took all the Sugar Quills into her basket and quickly walked to the counter to pay for her things. On the way there, she bumped into someone and all of her Quills fell onto the floor. She picked them up quickly and put them in her basket, cursing herself. Once she looked up at the person who she had bumped into, she yelled, "Watch where the fuck you're going, you twit."

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

girl with one eye;; OPEN Empty Re: girl with one eye;; OPEN

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Frodo didn't know what kind of sweet to shop for. He wasn't the one to indulge in chocolates and sugary items but he figured that once in a while, something sweet would be nice.

He went amongst shelves and took a couple of chocolate frogs and some flavour beans. He was on his way to the next aisle when he bumped into someone. He was about to apologize when suddenly the girl yelled at him.

"I am so sorry," Frodo said and the blood rose to his cheeks when he saw it was Lena. "Again, I'm sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going...sorry." He stopped his rant and avoided eye contact with the girl.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 am

Lena cursed herself when she saw it was just poor Frodo. "Oh shit. Sorry," she muttered. She then passed Frodo one of her Sugar Quills. "Do I always have to be so mean to people?" she muttered, mostly to Frodo than to herself. Shaking her head, she said shyly, "Um... hey, how you doing?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Frodo didn't think there was any need for Lena to give him her sweet, but not wanting to be rude, he accepted it. "Thank you but you don't have to give me if you don't want to. And really, it's fine." He smiled lightly.

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and answered, "I'm doing pretty well, I suppose. How about yourself?" He asked with much more of a genuine smile. "And to answer, you are not rude...most of the times," he teased.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am

Lena laughed. "Of course I have to! I called you a twit!" she giggled, patting Frodo's head. "I don't like calling my friends twits; it makes me feel evil..." she added, emphasizing the 'e' in evil. Lena then grinned at the mention of Frodo doing well.

"Well, huh? You and Kait haven't done anything... rash, yet?" she asked cheekily, winking playfully. "Nah, I'm joking..." She laughed loudly. She shrugged her shoulders. "I agree with you on rudeness, but you know I'm pretty violent. Look!" She pulled out a dagger from her pocket. "Isn't she adorable?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 pm

"It's okay, what else are friends for huh?" Frodo replied with a light laugh. "Don't worry, as far as I'm concerned, your not evil. Unless you have some sort of a secret life I'm not aware of." He said in mock seriousness and playfully nudged Lena's shoulder.

"Um, well as in I'm doing better than before." He admitted, not wanting to think about the past couple of months. He felt the blood rise to his cheeks and his hands once again went to the back of his neck. "Nothing rash, which I know may be surprising since Kait is involved." He told and grinned. He couldn't help but smile amusedly as his friend exposed her dagger. "Yes, I suppose she is a real beauty. I'm guessing she has a name as well?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrow.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Lena agreed, "You have a point there, Fro. And no, the only secret life I have is with Rhys, but you know about that already!" After Frodo nudged her, she ruffled his hair, but she had to stand on her tiptoes to reach it. She had always looked up to Frodo as a brother figure, and it would make sense since she loves Kait like a sister.

"Oh, you will do. In a couple of months. I bet you," Lena grinned cheekily. If she knew Kait, she knew that she had tricks up her sleeve. "I bet you three Galleons. And a litre of firewhiskey, that you two will do the unthinkable before the end of the year. And don't lie to me, Fro, 'cause I'll know." Well, she would know; she knew pretty much every gossipy girl in school as more than just acquaintances, especially Dommi Cartwright. She hasn't seen her in ages, though. Lena nodded. "Yes! Her name is... well, haven't thought of one yet, actually."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

"I think pretty much everyone knows about your infamous love life," Frodo commented teasingly. He smiled and gave the Uchitel a hug as she ruffled his hair. Lena was one of the few people he seemed to be comfortable to be with and couldn't help but care for her a like a sibling.

He blushed more deeply, if that was possible, at the girl's statement. "She might want to but she's going to have to wait," he said, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Besides, what's the hurry right?" He attempted to joke. "I wouldn't lie to you; whatever it was," he replied sincerely and grinned lightly. "Really? That's unexpected. I figured you'd already have a name for her." He told with a laugh. "Any ideas?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 am

"Infamous?" Lena snorted, rolling her eyes. "Rhys and I are the cutest couple in school. You and Kait, and Lor and Dyl, are joint second after us. Anyway, the most infamous thing we did was that he made me fall down the stairs, and I got out of that alright!" She received Frodo's hug happily, though.

"I don't know either, but half the other, more annoying Fourth Years are talking about it already. Urgh." Lena stuck out her tongue at that fact, and said the words 'fourth years' as if they were words of dirt. "Anyway, if the cutest couple in school aren't considering it, why should everyone else? And of course you won't lie to me! I'll kill you!" She laughed very loudly at that. "Nah, I'm joking, my seriously injuring you is the same thing."

Pursing her lips, she thought diligently of a name. Well, if only she could think of anything fitting. "Not really... except for Rhena II," she replied shyly. Wait - hold on; what - or who - was Rhena?
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:33 pm

"I think you are the only one who'd say that you and Rhys are the cutest couple." Frodo said with a light laugh. "Glad to know that me and Kait are at least ranked second." He grinned at Lena. His eyes widened slightly in surprise. "How did he make you fall down the stairs?!"

"Hey, not all fourth years are bad, okay?" He protested and chuckled quietly. "Well, since the cutest couple aren't considering it, then Kait will definitely try to go at it first," he said with a knowing smile. "In order to save my life, I vow never to lie to you." He promised the girl.

It didn't take Frodo long to put two and two together. "Oh, naming your dagger after you and Rhys, huh? Now, that is cute." He commented, with no hint of joking.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:59 am

Lena's face scrunched up into an expression of despair. "I am not! I will get everyone to vote on who is the cutest couple in school. Bet you three Galleons it's me and Rhys. And yes, you're ranked joint second." Raising her eyebrow, she started to explain. "We were walking down the stairs, he tripped, and I followed... no offense, Fro, but how else could have he been throwing me down the stairs? He wouldn't dare..."

The blonde shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "I wonder sometimes how you and Kait ever got together..." she muttered, mostly to herself. "Well, of course she will! She's Kaitlen fucking Gem!" She then pursed her lips (she found that joke on Kait funny) and made a joke. "Hey! I'm Lena fucking Edmunds! Who the fuck are you?" She laughed so hard she ended up rolling on the floor, gasping for air.

Lena suddenly blushed furiously. "What, no! I didn't call it Rhys and Lena II, or Edmunds II! I called it Rhena II!" Lena shrieked, hiding her face. "So no, I didn't name it after Rhys and I!"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:39 am

Frodo laughed at that and shook his head. "You don't have to do because I honestly don't care if me and Kait are the cutest couple or not." He replied with a slight grin. "Oh, it's just that I thought...." he trailed off and smiled sheepishly. "Never mind."

"Yes, such a miracle that we got together, huh?" He asked, forcing a smile on his face. He hated when people said like that; especially his or Kait's friends. It made him feel insecure about their relationship. Frodo merely chuckled in amusement and gave apologetic looks to the other customers who were staring at Lena. "Already changed from Vorstenbach. Nice." He commented teasingly and laughed.

"Yes, Rhena II. As in, combination of Rhys and Lena....right?" He stated with a knowing smile. "Don't even try to deny it."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 am

Lena folded her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow. "What are you thinking, Frodo Bilgins Moria?" she asked in a warning tone, cocking her head to the side. She narrowed her eyes, glaring at him.

Laughing, Lena replied, "Like I said at the party, Kait has good taste." She then blushed furiously at the mention of changing her surname. "Tell anyone about that and I will make sure you won't get out of Durmstrang alive," she said angrily, trying to hide the blush on her face with placing her hair in front of her cheeks. How could she be dumb enough to let that slip?

"N-No..." she frowned. A light went off in her head. "Hey! Let's call my dagger... uh, Dagger!"

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Frodo eyes widened slightly at the use of his full name. "Honestly, it's nothing of importance. Just me thinking of the silliest of things." He replied and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He had a feeling Lena wouldn't believe him since he rarely thought of 'silly' things. But he hoped she'd drop the topic.

He couldn't help but grin at her threat. "I am offended that you would think so low of me." He said, pretending to be hurt. "And you wouldn't kill me because you love me," he told with a teasing look in his eyes. "But really, it is quite natural that you'd say things like that out loud." He reassured with a genuine smile.

"Dagger. Well, it is appropriate, can't deny that." He smiled, feeling amused.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 am

Lena tilted her head to one side and raised an eyebrow at her 'brother'. If she knew him - and she was proud to say she actually knew him quite well - silly to him was like oil was to water: they didn't mix. "What sort of silly things, Mister Moria?" she asked seriously, "I do want to know, for the sake of my curiousity!"

The Uchitel burst into peals of laughter at the mention of her death threat and not killing Frodo. "Aha, yeah, sure I do," she replied, sarcasm dripping easily in her voice. She shook her head at his next sentence. "No, it's not!" she exclaimed, flailing her arms about, "I'm thirteen and I'm nowhere near married yet! And you call it normal?"

Her eyes widened at the mention of the name of her dagger. "Well, aren't you a beauty, Dagger?" she grinned, fawning over her weapon. She kissed its handle before slipping it back into her pocket.

(ooc: i had to put a month at the top of the thread! the timeline was too confusing! xP)
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:40 am

"I figured you were distracted by something he was saying and not looking properly and so, you fell." Frodo answered with a slight grin. "It's really too bad that you know me so well." He playfully nudged her shoulder.

"It's alright, you don't have to deny your love for me." He said and laughed at her sarcasm. "Quite amazing how you and sarcasm get along so very well." He commented teasingly. He thought about how he should reply to that. "Well, I agree that it is not normal. But then again, you are anything but normal so yes, changing your surname is totally understandable as far as you are concerned." He told and grinned knowingly.

He shook his head at her actions and said, "I really do feel pity for anybody who's on your enemy list."

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 am

"Ah... I thought he was the clumsy one!" Lena joked, patting Frodo on the shoulder. She rolled her eyes. "How can I deny my love for you? Except of course... I've always looked at you as a brother." She stuck out her tongue and chose to ignore Frodo's rational comment, for once. She did, however, take note of the common about her enemy list. "And lucky for you," she began, "you're not on it."

(ooc: shitty post! sorry! had a crappy day today, tho. x[ )
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:14 am

"No, you are always the clumsy one." Frodo replied teasingly. "And you're like a sister to me....unfortunately." He said, laughing lightly. "Good to know. May I know who all are there on the list?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

"So how are classes going? And how's everything at home?" He questioned curiously.

((OOC: Sorry for the late response!! *sheepish smile* ))
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 pm

"Prentiss, Sokol, the usual idiots," she muttered. "Frodo, darling, I thought you knew me better than that!" She shrugged her shoulders at his next questions. "Well, how are my classes going? They're going just beautifully!" She didn't want to say anymore than that because she can't be bothered to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:15 pm