Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

An Empty Pitch. [OPEN]

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

An Empty Pitch. [OPEN] Empty An Empty Pitch. [OPEN]

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Evangeline took a deep breath, as she was walking around the abandoned pitch at stupid o clock at night. She knew she shouldn't really be out, and would probably be murdered if anyone found out, but she needed some time to clear her mind. She had lost herself over the last break, and wanted to regain some self respect. She had been having urges for blood, and she was angry all the time, with no idea as to why. She sat in the middle of the pitch and looked up to the sky at all the stars, twinkling bright.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

An Empty Pitch. [OPEN] Empty Re: An Empty Pitch. [OPEN]

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Casey had the urge to fly again. In the middle of the night. She sighed, knowing she wasn't going to sleep, and grabbed her broom from the end of her bed. She eased open a window and flew out, hovering only a moment to close the window against the cold air.
    Ignoring the cold wind that whipped her exposed face and hands, she picked up speed. Casey turned into a few spirals and spins, but saved most of her fancy flying for the Pitch, where she was less likely to be seen.
    What she hadn't counted on was there being a girl sitting in the center of the field, staring at the sky. Casey looked at the girl, then shrugged and flew over. As she came over, she picked up hints of light blue nostalgia, a subtle deep red that felt like almost-but-not-quite anger that was new to her and the firey red of real anger all fighting for dominance on her vision.
    "Beautiful aren't they? The stars I mean."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Evie looked at the girl, wanting to scream and tell her to get the fuck out of her relaxing space, but she knew inside that the young girl hadn't actually done anything wrong. She took a deep sigh then gave a small nod. "In my eyes each of the stars is a human soul, that is looking down on someone who they loved, but had to leave behind."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Casey sensed the girl's resentment, breifly flaring over the rest of her emotions. "I think of every star as an untold story, the fate of someone that has yet to happen. Each person has something to hope for in their star. And I know right now that you're hoping for me to leave and I'm sorry I intruded. I just needed to fly." Casey smiled sadly and hopped on her broom before soaring up to do her flying above the girl, though she was careful not to break her view of the stars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 am